Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream (32010 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Osinbajo Should Apologise To God, Nigerians Over Trader Moni - Timi Frank Says / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by emezuo17: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
Backing his candidate’s boasts about him helping Muhammadu Buhari to be president in 2015, Shettima said nobody can dispute Tinubu’s claims.

The southeast people are known for their double face. For the past 7 years now they have been attacking Tinubu for imposed Buhari on them.But guess what the story change yesterday from the same people ,when Tinubu said he made Buhari president of Nigeria.

Igbo people saying no Tinubu didn't.
. What is igbo peoples business with this thread now
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by dalass(f): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

Meanwhile. Enjoy throwback.Peter Obi wicked, walahi grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvCSqwfVHX0

Osinbajo, a sitting Vice President should go and join Obi? A what? Former governor and former running mate with a serial political failure.. he's jumped ship to LP but even his presidential ticket in LP is being challenged in Court..

It's a joke sha.. very funny grin grin grin
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Aarenaija: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Shettima should be a shoe shiner roaming around to shine peoples shoes every morning. Who is he to be addressing a Prof at Law at the age of 33 in such manner? If not for a country like ours where the treasury is opend for some charlatans, where would the likes of shettima be?
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by chriss100: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
Backing his candidate’s boasts about him helping Muhammadu Buhari to be president in 2015, Shettima said nobody can dispute Tinubu’s claims.

The southeast people are known for their double face. For the past 7 years now they have been attacking Tinubu for imposed Buhari on them.But guess what the story change yesterday from the same people ,when Tinubu said he made Buhari president of Nigeria.

Thank you jare. That’s what I was telling them yesterday. Since 2015, they have been blaming tinubu for bringing buhari. Now the story has changed to Tinubu wasn’t the one that helped buhari. These lowlifes are irredeemable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by shizzle1: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
mumu talk.

starboy no go even reply
what makes that failure of a VP a star boy please?
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Soukiss(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
shattema sheku boko haram in govt
i no u and what u hv done IN DARKNESS D truth is coming out
so Tinubu is ur man ,no whonder u ppl make it had f baba jonal that yrs
i now understand that yr Tinubu is bussiny in d south south u shatte is there with book boy F D NORTHEAST JUST because OF PARTY ,OK
THAT IS D TRUTH IF U NO
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by PeterObi4LP: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Chai! Our amiable VP don suffer. So nice guys can not preside the affairs of the Nations again. This is why all Nigerians need to mOBIlize to Vote Peter Obi
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by HernanCortes: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Idiot talk from a degenerate criminal
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Elporo(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I told Osibanjo to go and join peter obi to fix Nigeria. Unless he wants to stay in APC and be deceived by the north, while working for Atiku.

So you don't know what the Nigerian flag looks like
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by harmony75: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Almajiri mocking a Professor!? With all the northerners experience in politics what good have they achieved for hauses still poverty, terrorism, killings.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Massiveglory: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Faber:

I think this permutation favours Atiku, because this time around Atiku is less vocal, silent and humble. Then some guys decided to step down for him. He even said he would not contest if zoned to the South East. So I think it's Atiku's time. Atiku will capitalize on a divided APC and win, same thing Buhari did in 2015

Very Possible

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by chiboycue: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-nice-men-like-osinbajo-should-be-selling-ice-cream-shettima/

Saying that our VP “should be selling ice-cream” because he is “a good and nice man” is a lousy and dumbest statement to make.

We should allow tramadole addicts, terrorrist supporters and "ancestors" to preside over the affairs of our country, abi ?

It is better for the fellow to keep quite than make such derogatory comments about our VP

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:

Who is this one? You just woke up from your drunk state and vomit who you find in your dreams that you feel are your problems of double face lifestyle.....

There is problem in the camp, go and solve it pls and leave Igbos alone. Haba...
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Joygift3666: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2022
In my place there is a saying which goes thus "if you play with children they will rub you sh*t". This is what is being done to a professor of law.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Elidrisy20: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Chai
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Tilumbu and his cohorts paid urchins like shettima and co have become so petty
What an embarrassing statement but then again I’m not surprised
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2022
chriss100:

Thank you jare. That’s what I was telling them yesterday. Since 2015, they have been blaming tinubu for bringing buhari. Now the story has changed to Tinubu wasn’t the one that helped buhari. These lowlifes are irredeemable.

Pls get your facts well.......

Igbos I know can't say such , all they can say is that Tinubu sold his tribe and betrayed the South to make sure Buhari becomes President and hand over to him, which is a sure truth as we are seeing today....

TINUBU didn't help Buhari to become President outrightly, he made himself a Slave and enslaved most of his tribes men to be deceived by FULANI NORTH....

I don't know if you get it now,....there is a difference between Helping someone because you are in a higher position to place him in a position and coming to the person with a betrayal eyes and shame, to help the person to be in a position....

Such person can't have high regards for you nah....

So for him to say he made Buhari President is outrightly wrong pls.
It was the neglegence of God that put Buhari in the Position not TINUBU..

So he is seen as a cheap betrayal of South in the North...thus they are doubting if he won't betray them when the chips are down ...

Because he who betrays his brothers to welcome a stranger , ends up losing his trust of brotherhood ( relationship) with the stranger as the stranger will always doubt his integrity and trust.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Temptee101(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
I have a feeling shettima doesn't mean well for theftinubu, he is indirectly demarketing him the more and creating more enemies for him.

If not, how could he openly insult the president, vice president, senate president and a sitting governor on behalf of tinubu on live t.v

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by DEROX: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

grin grin grin BUT WHO WIN
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Concience55: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:

Is it not an insult to Nigerians including you, that an individual lays claim to making someone President in a country of over 200milion people?

I don't know of any individual who have made such claim in the past, even though it's common knowledge that no body can become President without the backing of others.

IBB/ Abdusalam did not make such claim against Obasanjo.

Obasanjo did not make such claim against Yar'adua.

It's common knowledge that Obasanjo set Jonathan on his part to Nigeria President yet he's not bragging about it.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Whether you tell him to go and start selling underwear..i will still vote for our star boy OSINBAJO...Mr shettima werey...
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by SupremeSpecimen: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Walkee:
carry this mumu man picture comot for here. It will be easier for Portable to run as independent candidate and win than for Labour Party to get 200k votes. He's just doing the media runs to get hyped on Twitter

What did your father accomplish
Does peter have two heads?
Have many jobs have you created for Nigerians?
If that job creating, tax paying man is a mumu I just have to wonder what that makes your father.
Less than a mumu?
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by authority2006(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bomboclat cheesy

these misplaced priority is
indirectly insulting the intelligence of our lovely vice president of Nigeria angry

Your lovely short devil, number one betrayer of Yoruba land.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by authority2006(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Concience55:

Is it not an insult to Nigerians including you, that an individual lays claim to making someone President in a country of over 200milion people?

I don't know of any individual who have made such claim in the past, even though it's common knowledge that no body can become President without the backing of others.

IBB/ Abdusalam did not make such claim against Obasanjo.

Obasanjo did not make such claim against Yar'adua.

It's common knowledge that Obasanjo set Jonathan on his part to Nigeria President yet he's not bragging about it.

That's not bragging, use common sense now. These people (Buhari, Osinbajo, Dapo and co) are already taking steps and showing signs of betrayals, he only reminded them of how he stood by them when they needed him at different times because they seemed to have forgotten.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Omodua(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
dumodust:

He's supposed to be in an IDP camp sweating, bloody slowpoke
Exactly. My thought too.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Omodua(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
dumodust:

He's supposed to be in an IDP camp sweating, bloody slowpoke
You're the slowpoke because you're a cheap slave scavenging for food.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by orisa37: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shettima will carry his HERDS back to the SAHEL.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by luluman: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by CHIATECH: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
MUST KING MAKERS BECOME KINGS?
I sense pursuit of personal profile rather than Nigeria. Shettima just insulted the only living brain in their camp. No sane country on earth will make your principal a president. I respect the past a lot, but let's be real! If a president is to actually work from NORTH, MIDDLE & SOUTH visiting all states and attending international functions, why do you want to keep his medical team on high jump? I have given up on POLITICS and RELIGION! Hypocrites are the drivers in both. How can you have a candidate as vibrant as OSIBANJO in your camp and you want to push your greed. You will be respected so much if there is a head line ; TINUBU WITHDRAWS FROM THE RACE, ENDORSES OSIBANJO. So that he will double-honored as a true king maker. If not PETER OBI or Prof. ZULUM of Borno state, there is no match for OSIBANJO in Nigeria. VIBRANCY is key to managing the complexity in NIGERIA at the moment., Not heavy weight!
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Concience55: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
authority2006:

That's not bragging, use common sense now. These people (Buhari, Osinbajo, Dapo and co) are already taking steps and showing signs of betrayals, he only reminded them of how he stood by them when they needed him at different times because they seemed to have forgotten.

Loyalty should be first and foremost to one's country before an individual.
His standing by them should be out of conviction that they are capable of engendering a better Nigeria not because of pecuniary gains.

Asiwaju Tinubu is in the habit of sacrificing public Intrest in his bid to achieve personal or party goals.

An example is the way he manipulated and connived with Aminu Tambuwal for him to clinch the Speakership position ahead of the PDP's preffered Yoruba candidate. All in a bid to portray PDP in bad light in the South West. This not a Hallmark of statesman.

You guys don't realize that in Asiwawu's desperations, and political manovery, it is the South generally that bear the negative consequences.

Speakership that is supposed to be for the South West he sacrificed it and also Sacrificed Southern President when he backed Buhari ahead of Jonathan.

And to think that he did all these just to achieve his personal ambition calls his very character to question.
I do not pray that Asiwaju should benefit from his desperation and treachery, so it can serve as a deterrent to other politicians.

By the way, I take exception to these "use common sense now"
You can make your point without it. Am not your average Niralander. The education we have makes it mandatory that we always maintain decorum even when our opinions differs.

Maind you among the current contestants only Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo can make a little difference in badly bartered country.

Shallom.
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by Lepon02: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jokes apart, Osinbajo is a fraud!

He is as incompetent as his dunderhead boss, Buhari.

Only diference is the eloquence and Nigeria doesnt need that!

A monumental failure who wont do any better than Buhari!
Re: Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
This one dn off Osibanjos light..
Kai.. this Mallam get bad mouth oo.. LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / Photos From Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Celebration In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.