Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? (37570 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.
That her father does not joke with Snake/yam peppersoup!
Baba became so weak for the Matter!

SO CAN YOU AS A NON-EATER DATE SOMEONE WHO EATS SNAKE?

Bros Lalasticl.ala, i know say i dey take style find ur trouble.
Still help me move dis to FP!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
NO

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Dorwadora(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol.... Yes I can date a snake eater

Snake eaters are still better than frog eaters to me... embarassed

But it's all about personal choice... My younger brother doesn't fancy meat or meats alike...... He loves Fish,Eggs, Ponmo and If he's going to eat meat then it will be Tinko.

Some people doesn't eat Snail while people like me enjoy it with passion.

One man food is another man poison

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Currentblog: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Was enjoying a nice convo with a Pretty, big-ass babe until she Shocked me by saying she used to chop alot Snakes as a kid.
That her father does not joke with Snake/yam peppersoup!
Baba became so weak for the Matter!

SO CAN YOU AS A NON-EATER DATE SOMEONE WHO EATS SNAKE?

Bros Lalasticlala, i know say i dey take style find ur trouble.
Still help me move dis to FP!
kindly ask google please.. and for your mind now, you think your post will make frontpage.. well i really hope it make FP..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Suspect1: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Currentblog:
kindly ask google please.. and for your mind now, you think your post will make frontpage.. well i really hope it make FP..
jealous noise maker,keep shut!

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Eww... undecided

Don't eat dogs... Or cats... Or rats... Or frogs Lizards... Snakes... Etc...

These popular delicacies are gross...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
LoL, it's kind of funny but you just have to understand that it's delicacy and their choice to eat.

Personally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. I am a complete vegetarian, but I have dated girls that love meat, I have been with girls that can't do without meat, I have friends that eat frog especially the Tiv guys.

I can't tell them what to eat and what not to eat, but they should know their boundaries. Don't put meat in my food while cooking, don't kiss me or hug me immediately you finish eating those stuff, I even come close for that moment.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Sniper04(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Eww... undecided

Are you trying to disrespect my rat pepper soup,chai

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, it's kind of funny but you just have to understand that it's delicacy and their choice to eat.

Personally, I don't eat meat, I don't eat fish, I don't eat anything that has blood and flesh. I am a complete vegetarian, but I have dated girls that love meat, I have been with girls that can't do without meat, I have friends that eat frog especially the Tiv guys.

I can't tell them what to eat and what not to eat, but they should know their boundaries. Don't put meat in my food while cooking, don't kiss me or hug me immediately you finish eating those stuff, I even come close for that moment.
Ur post reminds me of my Uni roommate.
Dude does NOT eat anything Fish!. Sardines, Geisha, Crayfish, Fishroll,etc! I Tire for the Guy,really!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Cypress042(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Front page content coolcool Lala hope you're still awakegrin Come and see something.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ur post reminds me of my Uni roommate.
Dude does NOT eat anything Fish!. Sardines, Geisha, Crayfish, Fishroll,etc! I Tire for the Guy,really!

LoL, it's just natural for me not eating those stuff. So because she eats snake, you didn't go further with her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Currentblog: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Suspect1:
jealous noise maker,keep shut!
think and sleep..
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:

LoL, it's just natural for me not eating those stuff. So because she eats snake, you didn't go further with her?
Interest for the Babe has dwindled, seriously. Make she no cook food and make Guyman to chop snakes full belle, thinking it's fish or sth else.
Imagine she prepares you stew and after eating, she tells u dat
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Boogyman557: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool Yes NA!

E go make SENTENCES..

Me I de eat cat and my woman come de eat snake!

No JUJU or SPIRIT go NEAR our house, Na to eat the JUJU or SPIRIT join!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

20 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by EmzyT: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Currentblog:
kindly ask google please.. and for your mind now, you think your post will make frontpage.. well i really hope it make FP

OGA, Abeg carry your "Very Serious Life" leave this Forum for us now angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by EmzyT: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Interest for the Babe has dwindled, seriously. Make she no cook food and make Guyman to chop snakes full belle, thinking it's fish or sth else.

OGA, at the Bolded, that is what happens when you don't set boundaries in some certain places! As she's found out you detest such, she should never try cooking for you with it. It's that simple.

Learn to set boundaries in some certain areas of this life and you'll thank me you did.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Demigod22: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

LoL, you can simply tell her that you don't eat snake, she will understand and know her boundaries. And I believe she used to eat it, maybe not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by pointblank247(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2022
I can marry you even if you used to eat human beings. I only need to tell you that now that we sre married, you can't eat human beings .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by pointblank247(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:
How is eating snakes now a big deal? undecided
Hmmmmm its a big deal in my place ooo. This is because if she kills a python in some parts of my state, she will give a full human funeral rite, as for eating, if they catch you eating python, your fate is better imagined

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by aimmoney9: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Lalasticala........ grin grin

Them dey find you oooo...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
I eat anytin eatable....

na only few wild animals me never eat bcus me never see them.

i've eaten snake,rat,cat,dog,monkey,crocrodil,pig,snails,frog and lot more...

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Sniper04:
Are you trying to disrespect my rat pepper soup,chai
exactly wat she's doing,which kind rough play be dis?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Eww... undecided
bae....u dey miss ooh..
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
I eat anytin eatable....

na only few wild animals me never eat bcus me never see them.

i've eaten snake,rat,cat,dog,monkey,crocrodil,pig,snails,frog and lot more...
Jeez, dis Guy, na wa for you!
Ur papa na Hunter? Or u grew up in a dense equitorial Forest

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Jmichael1(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Jeez, dis Guy, na wa for you!
Ur papa na Hunter? Or u grew up in a dense equitorial Forest

while growing up,my parents never told me we forbid anytin,and my dad don't joke with cat meat pepper soup,so i follow up and beside i grew up in a riverine area bro,we see most of dis animals almost every day..

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yes of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by leonard002(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin

Honestly I cannot

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Mko123(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
R
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by kenedy175(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Maka gini kwanu
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Like you visit your fiance family for the first time and you see them eating cobras and fighting over a chunk of mamba for dinner.
Your reaction when they invite you to come and join them on the table will be heartbreaking embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? by Dboyisnoturmate: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Currentblog:
Badbelly it's finally make front page

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.