Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers (240 Views)

The Moment Tiinubu Arrives Kwara With Osinbajo For Camapign Rally (video) / Peter Obi Vs Tiinubu: Who Rocked It Better? (Pictures) / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Daviddson(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Has anyone here noticed the massive number of likes Tiinubu's Bots and supporters are amassing? Looks like the bots were created by Mooh247, because he also gets very high number of likes even with a very simple comment that doesn't justify up to 10 likes.

Are these inorganic likes going to translate to more supporters for Tiinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Daviddson(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Screenshot...

All of them have the same number of likes - 404 grin

1 Like

Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Daviddson(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Is it that Seun cannot ban those bots and prevent new ones from creating new accounts?
Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Truthisunique2: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2022
grin I am even happy when I see the likes, to me drug camp is in panick mood

There own way of engagement is to throw more bots and urchins

Make Dem win for Nairaland no problem so far their life ambition to cripple Nigeria never materialize
Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Melovar: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2022
That man is really desperate. Seun's hatred for innovation has given the bots a condusive platform.
Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by EmperorHadrain: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Remi Tinubu told Tinubu to abandon his lazy Alausa yoot and introduced him to this new thing they call AI BOTS.
Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by seunmsg(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu’s enemies have been in panic mode for the past 2days. They still don’t get how he is still the top contender going into the convention on Monday. The positive reviews and likes he’s getting on social media is giving them headache and they can no longer stomach it.

I’ve got news for you haters, the headache you’re all currently having is about to turn to migraines. Tinubu will win the ticket and still go ahead to win the general election. He will be in your faces for the next 8 years and there is absolutely nothing you all can do about it other than wail and cry in severe pains.

This is just the beginning. Una go open wailing thread tire.

1 Like

Re: Tiinubu's Bots/supporters Are Using Autolikers by Mooh247: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Daviddson:
Has anyone here noticed the massive number of likes Tiinubu's Bots and supporters are amassing? Looks like the bots were created by Mooh247, because he also gets very high number of likes even with a very simple comment that doesn't justify up to 10 likes.

Are these inorganic likes going to translate to more supporters for Tiinubu?

What's the colour of your problem

What exactly do I need bot for, as long as this Presidency is concerned Tinubu is the most marketable so the boy are prolly from haters

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afriad Of APC Presidential Primaries? / Does Peter Obi Have A Chance With The Labour Party Or Should He Have / Tinubu Is The Best Leader Any Nation Could Ask For - Students Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.