Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE (807 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2012 Toyota Highlander Sport / SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2017 Lexus RX350 / Quick Sale Alert: 2008 Toyota Camry Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2022
SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE

Fabric Interior

Automatic transmission

Factory Air-conditioning

Power windows

Power steering

Power seats

Airbags

Anti-locking braking system

Alloywheels

Steering cruise/volume control buttons

CD Changer

AM/FM Radio

Fog Lamps

Day running light

Call : 08028849078

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2022
More

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2022

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Bump
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
SOLD! SOLD!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by lildush(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
How much?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by Cokahot: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Naija used. Pl s put back the naija plates.ole.u wan sell naija used as toks. Ole

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cokahot:
Naija used. Pl s put back the naija plates.ole.u wan sell naija used as toks. Ole

What are you talking about??
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by Cokahot: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
This car has been driven and registered in Nigeria. Don't fall trap to baztad thieves like the OP. If u see tokunbor carry,na once u go know. Na why the thief OP ,dem nor born am well to show current state of the engine and engine bay. Useless naija used camry of like 2years old,rush comot plates dey form tokunbor. Thief. God go still punish u baztad.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by olanshi: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Cokahot:
This car has been driven and registered in Nigeria. Don't fall trap to baztad thieves like the OP. If u see tokunbor carry,na once u go know. Na why the thief OP ,dem nor born am well to show current state of the engine and engine bay. Useless naija used camry of like 2years old,rush comot plates dey form tokunbor. Thief. God go still punish u baztad.

You are a fool, you better take your stupidity elsewhere.. You know nothing about this car, you should desist from making a false allegation else it will land you into trouble beyond your imagination.. I do not owe you any explanation but this very car was imported by me, the pictures above are images of the car when it was still in the US and I also have the dock receipt of it...

Don't ever think you can hide behind a keyboard to make a wrong accusation, you will be fished out and if you can't defend your claim you be dealt with severely I promise you..

I come in peace!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Arrival Alert! 2008 Toyota Camry SE by Cokahot: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Shut up fool,you have driven this car for at least a year or 6 months here. Idiot. Fear go let you show current state. Ole
olanshi:

You are a fool, you better take your stupidity elsewhere.. You know nothing about this car, you should desist from making a false allegation else it will land you into trouble beyond your imagination.. I do not owe you any explanation but this very car was imported by me, the pictures above are images of the car when it was still in the US and I also have the dock receipt of it...

Don't ever think you can hide behind a keyboard to make a wrong accusation, you will be fished out and if you can't defend your claim you be dealt with severely I promise you..

I come in peace!

(1) (Reply)

Archived / Now Available: Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry SE Available / Registered TOYOTA CAMRY XLE 2003 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.