Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East (43577 Views)

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Humblepela: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Goat speech
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by donbenie(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

You're a chronic liar . I stay in kano and the population is worrisome . The villages are even more populated. How can you match a people that are very polygamous. Most men have upto 20-30 kids here , Even the poor ones

Continue doing abortions, monogamy and family planning. Then somehow miraculously expect to have more populations
So we should start producing kids like rats,to what end exactly?
If you have any reasoning faculty,you should be very ashamed of yourself..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Kcapplied: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Work with facts when you are arguing. How can a sane human being ever say a local government is bigger than the whole east. The stupid boy is just making jest of normal Nigerians because his father is part of those destroying this country and some of us here are still drumming support for.more criminals to come end tye country completely. Shame on you all. What's the need of having one million people without brains. I'd rather have just 10 people with brain than these useless dirty things I come across om the road.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olubless90: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Have said it severally here that, only constitutional amendment that will mandate rotation of power can make anyone from south east to rule as president in Nigeria.... my point is based on population...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by shizzle1: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
olas24u:

Please it a lie, Vat is also population, they don't correlate. The figures are fake, ama yoruba woman, it is fake
Aren't you the idiot that claims youre from delta state?

You fools will keep exposing your stupid selves
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by vale20: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let's do online sensus with bvn and finger print and kw who has more population
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by 2pak(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Remember bandits and bokoharam don reduced the number
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Safyqueen: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
DOTian:
He is obviously intoxicated with village arrogance but the reason for this kind of outburst is obvious. The south east needs to do more to end the high level of political subjugation being inflicted on the South East by federal Nigeria! This is what South East political leaders should have fighting against for years but they pretended like this is nothing.

A military officer organizes a coup and as the president appointes his kinsman as the chairman of the census board. The socalled census chairman will then conduct a thoroughly corrupt census count in which he will ascribe all sorts of cooked figures to the north while lowering the numbers from the East. They will then use this fake figures to create endless numbers of states and local governments in the North, all these while making sure the east has fewer numbers if both states and local governments.

With these fake states and local governments, the north will be getting more allocations from Abuja, more than the eastern states that produce the resources and with their endless local governments, they will have more funds to take care of their rural communities while the east is seriously starved of funds.

These fake States and local governments created based on nepotism and tribalism, helps the North to produce more governors, more local government executives, more senators and ofcourse more House of Representatives members. It also means that the North produces more ministers, more ambassadors and more personnels in different government agencies, since most of such appointments and recruitments are made based on federal character, in which each state presents their candidates.

With the east having fewer representatives in all these, they are shortchanged both in appointments, revenue allocations, employments and party/political representations. This is why Igbo presidential candidates can't win unless basically nominated by others. Easterners who join the argument that more states are not needed in the east, should look at what is happening with the conventions and the net effects on eastern candidates. As long as political office holders are going to make the bulk of the delegates, the east will always come last. That's because the delegates represent states and the east has fewer states based on the actions of northern and South western military officers while in power..

Mr man, to argue north has no population as usually claimed is a massive political lie.

First of all, this people marry early and are majorly polygamous. An average hausa woman can born more than 10 children because she started early enough. A man can have up to four wives. The result is that an average 60 years old man can have up to 30 children.

We have many non Hausa doctors working in their general hospitals, why not take it as a research and ask about average child birth per month in those hospital and compared the results with what is available in the south generally.

So north is even under-censored.

If you know Kano and it's sorounding towns, you will not sound like you did above.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ifeanyiclement: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
This dumkoff seems to have an ax to grind with the south east
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Lepon02: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kano and the rest of the north will be exposed next yea for the electoral fraud they have been perpetrating for years!

Nah here we go dey.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Makavelli001: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Son of ElRufai, Bashir made a statement that one Local government area in Kano state has more voting power than the entire states in the whole southeast.

Let's check this.

Below are registered voters of all southeast states in 2019 general election

1.Abia - 1,793,861

2. Anambra - 2,389,332

3. Ebonyi - 1,392,931

4. Enugu - 1,935,168

5. Imo - 2,037,569

Total registered voters in southeast is 9,548,861.

Kano state has registered voters of 5,391,581.

Conclusion: Southeast has more voting power than Kano state
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by ArewaNorth: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
That is electoral fraud at work ..there is no part of Kano I have not visited and apart from Kano city which is no bigger than marina I am yet to see that part of Kano that has this fake population ...Some places in Kano state are some empty you will see settlements 50 Kms apart

You must be deft and blind. Dala LG has more population than any LG in West Africa. Comparing places with non-indigenous population doesnt make sense at all.
Just go and look at the votes of Kano metropolis and know that the voting power in Kano is real....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by iyke2frankeze: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
He is right. We refuse to register as voters. We also refuse to be captured during National census claiming that we are not Nigerians. We are treated according to the statistics that comes out of South East.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Kfed4ril(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A local government in Kano that has more citizens of Niger republic, Chad and Mali than Nigerian citizens. El midget will never disappoint in stupidity

I don’t know why this people keep deceiving themselves that north is more populated than the south.
There was a thread someone posted on Nairaland last year about a French institution that did a satellite heat image beam on Nigeria and it showed more heat images in the south than in the north.
For Gods save the north is a desert, how on earth will a desert be more populated than a mangrove.
And we all saw the video on Twitter earlier this week on how the north conducted their elections, we saw how they were jumping numbers and counting multiple times.

I just wish a really reliable UN come and conduct the census by themselves, even with the recent opening of border that Buhari did for his Fulani brothers, I’m still very sure the south will still be more populated.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by pancrowcash: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
tbarrister:

You're a chronic liar . I stay in kano and the population is worrisome . The villages are even more populated. How can you match a people that are very polygamous. Most men have upto 20-30 kids here , Even the poor ones

Continue doing abortions, monogamy and family planning. Then somehow miraculously expect to have more populations

Please even if it is true, please don't we have highest number of migration every week; from the north to the south, we still have men in the south east that have 30children also, or do you still have doubt?

Omo make una dey careful to dey spread nonsense like this.

Have you been been to some part of ogun state to see the amounts in the village that you are talking like this?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by olas24u(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
shizzle1:
Aren't you the idiot that claims youre from delta state?

You fools will keep exposing your stupid selves

You are a fool forever, my name starts with ola, its a yoruba word, Oloshi!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by erubati: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
A local government in Kano that has more citizens of Niger republic, Chad and Mali than Nigerian citizens. El midget will never disappoint in stupidity
But it's still much more than the improverished 5% u can ever give us.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by pancrowcash: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Polygamous ? Na only Nigerians Hausa dey polygamous ? Mali practice same thing what's their population ? Chad same thing what's their population , Niger same thing what's their population ? Norther Ghana , bokina Faso same thing ,Guinea same thing

Stop this lies abeg there is no where in the world where dessert has more population than rainforest

As in, the thing just tire me!

Ask which location has the highest number of migration every week ooh, not even month; NORTH TO SOUTH and they are still saying they are many!

They population never dwindles, chai!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by udemzeus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
But south east is more wealthy than the whole of the North
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by fajob: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Looking for a Good Social Media Marketing
Social Media Advertising
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Local SEO
Marketing Strategy
Public Relations
Content Marketing
Video Marketing
Email Marketing
Web Analytics
Text Message Marketing
Expert in Nigeria

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

Looking for a Good web designer/Web developer in Nigeria?
Quality and affordable web design in Lagos?
Web development and digital Marketing Training lagos,Nigeria?

www.jolagict.com.ng

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by edosignature(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Elections are never won on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

The Northerners are the real masters of politics in Nigeria, other regions are just making noise & those who have senses should take lectures for future reference.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by netmillionaires(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmm... No truer word than this have I......

DOTian:
He is obviously intoxicated with village arrogance but the reason for this kind of outburst is obvious. The south east needs to do more to end the high level of political subjugation being inflicted on the South East by federal Nigeria! This is what South East political leaders should have fighting against for years but they pretended like this is nothing.

A military officer organizes a coup and as the president appointes his kinsman as the chairman of the census board. The socalled census chairman will then conduct a thoroughly corrupt census count in which he will ascribe all sorts of cooked figures to the north while lowering the numbers from the East. They will then use this fake figures to create endless numbers of states and local governments in the North, all these while making sure the east has fewer numbers if both states and local governments.

With these fake states and local governments, the north will be getting more allocations from Abuja, more than the eastern states that produce the resources and with their endless local governments, they will have more funds to take care of their rural communities while the east is seriously starved of funds.

These fake States and local governments created based on nepotism and tribalism, helps the North to produce more governors, more local government executives, more senators and ofcourse more House of Representatives members. It also means that the North produces more ministers, more ambassadors and more personnels in different government agencies, since most of such appointments and recruitments are made based on federal character, in which each state presents their candidates.

With the east having fewer representatives in all these, they are shortchanged both in appointments, revenue allocations, employments and party/political representations. This is why Igbo presidential candidates can't win unless basically nominated by others. Easterners who join the argument that more states are not needed in the east, should look at what is happening with the conventions and the net effects on eastern candidates. As long as political office holders are going to make the bulk of the delegates, the east will always come last. That's because the delegates represent states and the east has fewer states based on the actions of northern and South western military officers while in power..

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by SupremeSpecimen: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
kally90:
Please I need a favor from you. I am financially incapacitated for and my house rent is due. Please help a sister no matter how little.

I'm giving you a sideye being I don't know you.

But if the spirit says do it I'll do it
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Malory: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
erubati:

But it's still much more than the improverished 5% u can ever give us.
Trash
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Malory: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kfed4ril:

I don’t know why this people keep deceiving themselves that north is more populated than the south.
There was a thread someone posted on Nairaland last year about a French institution that did a satellite heat image beam on Nigeria and it showed more heat images in the south than in the north.
For Gods save the north is a desert, how on earth will a desert be more populated than a mangrove.
And we all saw the video on Twitter earlier this week on how the north conducted their elections, we saw how they were jumping numbers and counting multiple times.

I just wish a really reliable UN come and conduct the census by themselves, even with the recent opening of border that Buhari did for his Fulani brothers, I’m still very sure the south will still be more populated.
Don't mind them
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by VEHINTOLAR: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Grgton:
okay enjoy

Enjoy your stupidity omo Igbo !
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Albertgr8: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
That's not true
some Igbos are losing interest in Nigeria politics that y the number is like that
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by jsnow(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
This country go catch fire one day, I dey vex
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Enjoy your stupidity omo Igbo !
I don't even know your problem sir!! Pls go to hell
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by okoroemeka(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:
Lol this guy just dey play with okoro's ball all because they are third class citizen
you are wrong,we are not third class citizens,it is just a pity that we are defeated in a war of freedom that brave men and women fought with empty hands and empty stomachs against all odds to reaffirm the believe that we raise and fall as one,what criteria does the fool use to judge who is third class citizens or not?in that one local government in Kano how many students are currently taking the waec exam or took jamb?how many talented skilled artisan workers can be found there?how many graduates can be found there?how many small medium enterprises are there?how many youth are learning a skill or trade?how many girls are in school?
For a supposed learned man to judge development on the number camels,donkeys,voting shows such a high level of buffonery, foolishness and ignorant stupidity just imagine how the ordinary ones on the streets will think like.i have said this before,I will say it again and I will continue to say it,the north is the anchor that is holding down the development of Nigeria.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East by 77up(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
This guy just dey give igbos breakfast on a steady,imagine d small boy dey enter them anyhow

This is the same igbos that believe northerners will vote them?no b ment b that?
That things dey pain grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.