Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (27819 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by tareigns(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.

Your English will not make me collect money from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by bmdmix10: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop acting like you don't know what the lady is talking about.
stop being stupid any time u comment u act like a slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by BESTScientist1: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Trying to sound reasonable
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by tiswell(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
candidbabe:
cool cool cool cool
Madam counselor put your advice right into your pocket and vamoose..

This is how you destroy marriages by deceiving the gullibles.
If a wife cannot help the husband in the time of distress who else will.
NANSENSE!!!!
humm
wonders shall never end shocked

or is it my eyes?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Foreigna2: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
pocohantas:

My brother didn’t give her. grin

Why na? He should learn to give alms to the less privileged.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
True na..normalmente..a man isn't supposed to collect money from a woman...especially those men from Africa...when they want to collect money from a women their ego will reduce small..when its comes to other things now pride will take over...they will be looking for submissive women up and down..
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by adecz: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
But men giving women money
will make the women active❓

What a Stingy female line of thought.

Such married women will prefer to give money
to their boy toys for effective servicing.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by sofiscatedmoron: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:
My advice for every men round the world reading my comment right now.

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
ukaface:
God abeg
God abeg o

All these rules and regulations don dey too much, I no know which one to do again o.

If you like go dey follow social media advices, E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
WHAT DO U THINK IS THE MEANING OF HELP MEET ? U THINK WOMEN HELPING MAN BEGINS AND ENDS BY OPENING LEGS ?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by candidbabe(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
tiswell:
humm

or is it my eyes?

What do you mean.
It's in my nature to say things the way it is without taking sides no matter whose ox is gored

Hence the moniker CANDIDBABE
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by King44(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
It would be cool to come through when needed without asking. But confidently collecting and asking, is not proper.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Diligent1:
Noted
are you sure cheesy
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

Bitter truth,
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Ebullient76(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Incredible but senseless. What are you trying to insinuate? Please, watch your words and retrace your steps for such utterance... Many marriages have been broken and there are divorcees everywhere all because some so-called stupid marriage counselors...
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by PoliteActivist: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are help meet nothing bad if we help each other financially.

What is "help meet" BTW. You don't see that term anywhere else, today or in history Could be a typo - they meant "help mate"
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by tiswell(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
candidbabe:

What do you mean.
It's in my nature to say things the way it is without taking sides no matter whose ox is gored

Hence the moniker CANDIDBABE
this your particular candid opinion shock me fa shocked
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by MadarasBlade(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
As a guy, please always do well to return every kobo you collect from your wife.
It'd be preferable if you borrow from a trusted male friend sef, thats why you should always have a sure guy/pally, they don't have to be many, trust me.

Let everything be on your terms, every decision in the house. Buy what you can afford, if your wife wants something more grand, stand your ground and buy what you had in mind in the first place.

Please don't discuss financial dealings with women, let her imagine how much you're worth through the way you live, both the ups and downs.

6 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Impregnablefolk: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are help meet nothing bad if we help each other financially.
I can't believe you're a Nigerian because d mentality wey our guls get is damaging. Not All Women Are The Same (NAWALT)! I luv u my dear!
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then giving a woman money will make her what. , you see how this gender think sometimes, avoid African women
AM SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED BY NOW BT REMEMBERING ITS NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN WOMAN I MIGHT END UP MARRYING JUST KEPT ME SINGLE. VERY WORTHLESS STINKING THINGS. GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WE HAVE POOD WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by channelstravel: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin helping him get to the UK won't grin

See my siggy for admissions to the UK
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Jaculze(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nawa o... What of giving a lady money? Won't it make her lazy too?

Well, I won't even buy this amazing Oraimo freepod for any girl that has this mentality

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Ballzproblemm: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:
AM SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED BY NOW BT REMEMBERING ITS NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN WOMAN I MIGHT END UP MARRYING JUST KEPT ME SINGLE. VERY WORTHLESS STINKING THINGS. GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WE HAVE POOD WOMEN
their mentality stinks of high heavens

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Cousin9999: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
It depends. If it's a disaster, you gotta help your man. If he's hustling hard, but stuck; gotta help your man.

If he's trying to chill and watch soccer while you bring home a fat nursing check abroad; nah. grin Tell him to sell akara.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by dontrulee: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am not ashamed to ask ladies for money.
If ladies can ask me for money, why can't I?
That's how one was telling me that it isn't right to ask a lady for Money, I told her, that's a wrong mindset. If it is asking, I can ask. I asked my Chomi in SA yesterday to send me money, she gave me 100$ to manage. That's a smart woman grin grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Emdebby2: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
It depends on how the money is being given. Giving your husband money when the need arises is not bad. But in a situation whereby the husband expects the wife to be giving him money like as if she's working for him is not supported. Both of them should have their source of income.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:

And you think that by fvcking her you are taking something from her?
I dont know the one i should be sad at: the yeye thread or this ur response.

5 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Konjiboii: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
tiswell:
humm

or is it my eyes?

My brother
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by sheriffindy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Whatever is good for the goose is also good for Uganda jare..
Agricmoney:
whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Mrtaye: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,when a man constantly collects money from his woman he becomes shameless and senseless,no sensible man will constantly collects money from a woman when it is suppose to be the other way round.
So what if the woman is as rich as Alakija and the husband as hardworking as he is can't ask for financial grant and aid from his billionaire wife to set up or execute a project that will also benefit the family...in implied terms that means they are not one(Union)......I am actually not speaking for entitled or lazy men but really and truly there is no logic in the woman's statement
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop acting like you don't know what the lady is talking about.
She is talking nonsense as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.