Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (27817 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
To those thinking with their legs right ?
Kollins11:
My advice for every men round the world reading my comment right now.

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jman06:
This is why NO wise man should spend his hard earned money on a woman (except his mum and sisters). In relationship and marriage, women add no value to their men!
The mindset of an average lady in relationships with men is to drain their men of all resources until all his life forces have been completely drained and he dies. That's the cold truth!

Simps will not hear!
another bitter truth, thanks to heaven men are wising up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by haabidah666: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kayamata has spoken grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by dontrulee: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have broken every barrier, and I am proud to say that I am not ashamed to ask a lady for money. Yes, I pay back but most of the time, they don't collect it back. Have grown to the level that ladies find it a privilege to give me money. Is God not wonderful?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by simplepee(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Smelly talks.

So they came to this life to work like a machine abi?

4 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by emonis88: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
When d husbands find out that d wife has but has refused to help, then she looses the man to another woman, who has refused to listen to this jargon, then she il cry hell fire n brimstone. Not knowing that listening to this woman was d beginning of the end of her marriage.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by godofuck231: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
So giving ur woman money won't make her Lazy. Na Craze dey worry dis one.
give a man 100,000,000 dollars and he would improve his life including thzt of his wife and children , give a woman same and she will no longer need a husband

8 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by haabidah666: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
tiswell:
humm
wonders shall never end shocked

or is it my eyes?
na your eyes grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
Walala!!

Whoever earns most should contribute more to the upkeep of the house.
U BE WOMAN ABI NA MAN ?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Gbeng30(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
So if giving a man money will make him lazy, so what would happen if man give money to woman unlazy I guess.. Mad people everywhere.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Echi000: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.
I addition to that women should also learn to support hardworking men and not just sit back to consume all he's worked hard for.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Contekbbc: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Only a lazy and shameless woman will allow her husband to toil day and night trying to provide food, shelter, security, and time for the family without lending a helping hand.
Gone are the days women depend on their husbands, they now help and support their husbands to live long and they won't see sex as an avenue to remain useless and turn into a menace,
Rather, they are now bosses in their respective domains making impacts on the present and future generations
Unlike some useless ones who think the moment they are giving out sex, they deserve the world.
Wake up, the world has gone past your archaic mindset

virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking menace she said.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Marley125: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
then giving a woman money will make her what. , you see how this gender think sometimes, avoid African women
my brother all women are the same both africani & whites. Africans better self if you mess up with a white lady your own don finish be that grin grin :
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Qatar2022: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.
But when a man is given you money it's a normal thing? Africa women and stupid mentality, you people are the same , confused idiots
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by We4all: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

Olodo, as if you can even last for a second.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Ballzproblemm: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Marley125:
my brother all women are the same both africani & whites. Africans better self if you mess up with a white lady your own don finish be that grin grin :
there are Latinas ,Asians , you can find decent women in Cuba , Dominican republic,guyana, Brazil ,and other south America countries ,low cost ,and very cute ,the world doesn't revolve around Africa women
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Qatar2022: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Classickj:

So ur bf or hubby is shameless, for asking a little Favor from u
That thing you're quoting is a parasite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by nedekid: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Metcheew, as I de so, madam 900k de my akkant.
I collect pepe from my madam when I need. She gives the kids school daily sch money, turkey with basmati fried rice, egg I just chop, she bought and cooked. She pays dstv upstairs, I pay for the parlor. She runs most of her expenses and I only chip in for the bigger ones. Estate electricity card nko, last month, she probably spent 70k out of the 100k spent on electricity.
I run the bigger bills, she always insists on chipping in unless I refuse.
On the other hand, my bloda was complaining to me the other day, that despite his wife's huge salary, not 1 naira of her money enters the house. Everything on him. I asked, abi she don buy land de build house weh you no know? Watin she de use moni do?
Omo, life is in sharing. 20 years of marriage, don't think I am wrong!

7 Likes

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kaybanty4u(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kayamata or wetin be your name? Na nonsense you dey talk
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by MadarasBlade(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emdebby2:
It depends on how the money is being given. Giving your husband money when the need arises is not bad. But in a situation whereby the husband expects the wife to be giving him money like as if she's working for him is not supported. Both of them should have their source of income.

Any circumstances with which the money was given, I'll definitely return it back to her when i am bouyant enought to pay. It'll always be in my debt book

I try to avoid see finish of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:

okay then.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Contekbbc: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
After the following advice from some end-time marriage counselors who are battling their marriages too, don't come here and be singing
"JEHOVAH, CARRY ME DEY GO MY HUSBAND HOUSE"
don't say you didn't hear!
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
ukaface:
God abeg
God abeg o

All these rules and regulations don dey too much, I no know which one to do again o.
NA RESETTING DIRTY SLAP U NEED ? U NO KNW WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS BAD .
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kollins11:

cococandy this post refers to women like you..
E.wu..
Broke fellow looking for urgent 2k from Men.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Dynamicboss: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Women are their worst enemy. I understand giving an irresponsible man money among to waste but what about a resourceful man? Let's borrow some leaves from the CEO of Eleganza group who spoke his ordeal about his wife setting him up when he was poorer than a church rat. I mean he had practically no dime but his wife saw great potential and invested immensely on him. Look at the result today, both are enjoying their marriage financially and morally.

I am not looking for a stingy and parasitic lady but someone even if she doesn't have is willing to sacrifice and I do the same to reciprocate her kindness.

It's just like saying men should stop helping women domestically. How does that feels?

quote author=siofra post=113470370]Walala!!

Whoever earns most should contribute more to the upkeep of the house. [/quote]

Hmm was your account hacked or something? shocked
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Contekbbc: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
The only sensible female SIGHTED! shocked

simplepee:
Smelly talks.

So they came to this life to work like a machine abi?
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,when a man constantly collects money from his woman he becomes shameless and senseless,no sensible man will constantly collects money from a woman when it is suppose to be the other way round.

When it should be the other way round??
Which constitution said that Men should give women money ??
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww.. Na SIMPs go suffer for una hand Sha.. not people like me.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Giving your woman money will also make her lazy
SHE IS LAZY ALREADY
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by moyosore32: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are help meet nothing bad if we help each other financially.

I must really commend u for this ma’am
U see that stupid gal whose name almost b sounding like kanyamata that’s spitting rubbish from her mouth so, she no get husband I fit use my last card bet am

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Contekbbc: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin
bmdmix10:
stop being stupid any time u comment u act like a slowpoke
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kelvin3476: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
pocohantas:

My brother didn’t give her. grin
THIS POCOHANTAS SEF

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by moyosore32: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Classickj:

So ur bf or hubby is shameless, for asking a little Favor from u

No mind that cumrade, I’m sure this news gotta be d best thing that’s ever happened to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.