Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy (27818 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by achimendy(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.

Just imagine, may God have mercy on girls of this generation.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by achimendy(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are help meet nothing bad if we help each other financially.

My dear you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by grn20(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2022
If it works for you that way, that doesn't mean it will work for me same.
Do what works for you,that's my own opinion.
Classickj:
A Ugandan female marriage counselor has told women to avoid giving their husbands money.

The Ugandan counselor identified as Zaituni Kakyama, said in a TV interview that even if a woman can afford to help her partner
financially, she should not do so. W.T. H
According to her, God made women to have a desire for more than they need, particularly clothing and shoes, so that men are driven to
work continually and not become lazy.

Kakyama added that men should let women spend their money so it can make them work harder for more. She also urged women to put
their egos aside and remain committed and polite to their spouses, no matter how successful they are.

She said;
“Whether she gets more money than he does, he has to take care of his wife and family as a head.
“I don’t give my man money because when I do, that leads to his destruction when he gets into the comfort zone of being given.
“You find women from such marriages saying their men don’t love them.
Remember how you convinced that woman to marry you, small things matter.”

https://newswirengr.com/2022/06/03/giving-your-husband-money-will-make-him-lazy-marriage-counselor-tells-women/

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Thomthom(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2022
The woman is just plain stupid.. when they destroy their marriage, they will come online to destroy others.. women if you like listen to this woman..
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by achimendy(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop acting like you don't know what the lady is talking about.

Don't shy away from the question.
Even the said woman is very foolish to give such advice.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by coputa(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
Tell your father to go and spend on his mom and sister since your mother’s didn’t add any value to your fathers in their marriages. Una go dey type women are this and women are that, without remembering you have sisters and mothers at home.

Most of you men don’t think before you type.
Only few women has the knowledge to build their homes,most of them are being influenced by societal values of ''since the man is the head of the home,he ''must''provide for his family even if he do not have the means'.'Those women that buys into this ''lie'' always ruin their homes/relationship and family unknowinglly.This is the reason the man dies first before the woman.All great men and successful homes today are there due to the support of ''WISE'' and ''INTELLIGENT'' Women.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kollins11: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
Show some respect, the fact that your mother is one of those creatures should tell you not all women are the same. I bet you can’t repeat this statement in front of her.
You this jezebel.. You don quote me again abi?

Me I no get joy ooo. I go fvck you anyhow and dump you like a trash... I'm a beast, I'm a monster.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by HRMK: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2022
NO MAN CAN SATISFY ANY WOMAN!ANY MAN THAT TRIES BY WORKING HIMSELF TO THE BONES WOULD IN THE END FAIL WOEFULLY!!
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kollins11: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2022
We4all:

Olodo, as if you can even last for a second.
Oga, you be 1 seconds man.. No mean say every other guys be like you.

Olodo rabata.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Pimine: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2022
candidbabe:
cool cool cool cool
Madam counselor put your advice right into your pocket and vamoose..

This is how you destroy marriages by deceiving the gullibles.
If a wife cannot help the husband in the time of distress who else will.
NANSENSE!!!!
Aswearugaaad

Hmmm... Jah knows I'm surprised this comment is coming from you.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Contagious100d(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Classickj:

So ur bf or hubby is shameless, for asking a little Favor from u

This woman lacks what is called. Knowledge and understanding.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:
You this jezebel.. You don quote me again abi?

Me I no get joy ooo. I go fvck you anyhow and dump you like a trash... I'm a beast, I'm a monster.
Pele. Rottweiler
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by HRprof: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:
My advice for every men round the world reading my comment right now.

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

Your wife will suffer in your hand , I'm begging to feel for her. You claimed to be the head of your family and you are afraid of responsibilities! Hope you don't sleep with your girl child or your mom before you give her money. You need a change of mind set
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by seangy4konji: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Dont give Women your money for anything unless she is rendering you a favor in return...Especially Nigerian woman...

Never help them or do any favors for them...

Unless its your sisters or mothers...

If your girlfriend used to be supportive with money or caring before you married her and becomes laxy asking for money up and down rom you,,,

Divorce her and collect your children...

Nigerian woman believe that having sex with multiple men and collecting money is a job in front of God...

Lazy hoes.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Ekpekus:

May your wisdom continues to increase
Amen
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by echomanji: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:

Please do not borrow or dash any woman your money... If eventually you wanna help her with your hard earned money pls don't hesitate to fvck her like a beast before offering financial help... Fvck her as if rapture is about to take place tomorrow.

These creatures that bleeds in between their legs every month are nothing but parasites.. Don't give them free money. Make sure they work (fvck) for it before giving them your money.

i like this guy! grin
Kollins11:

i like this guy!
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Enigmahot(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
When it comes to helping a man it will make him lazy but when you give a woman money you making her hardworking abi? grin grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Adakintroy: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:

So after you FCK them you give them . right?

Some of you don't understand the question but you give answers.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by uchereginald: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
See this one reason
Avoid Nigerian girls, like this me dey face canada ��
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Charx122: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,funny but true, why should a hardworking and sensible man collects money from his woman,only lazy and shameless men would do such,women should also learn to respect and value hardworking men like she said.
So giving a woman money will make her what? a heartless cheater? Please giving isn't one sided.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by zeeek(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
For giving this woman this platform to say this utter misleading absolute nonsense, at least a hundred happy family will be destroyed because most women take whatever they hear on TV hook line and sinker. They may not agree with what she has said immediately but the moment there is a slight setback for the man,they'll recall this and exclaim oh!this woman was right anyway.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2022
If you give a woman money,she will be lazy too.better to drink goldberg with it.lol.una no go kill man for this country
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Contagious100d:

This woman lacks what is called. Knowledge and understanding.
simple cool cool
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
Tell your father to go and spend on his mom and sister since your mother’s didn’t add any value to your fathers in their marriages. Una go dey type women are this and women are that, without remembering you have sisters and mothers at home.

Most of you men don’t think before you type.
Are OK all
Why bring my mom into this
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Cutehector:
no dey answer that girl..she could be a househelp in reality.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2022
moyosore32:

No mind that cumrade, I’m sure this news gotta be d best thing that’s ever happened to her
I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Classickj(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2022
dontrulee:
I have broken every barrier, and I am proud to say that I am not ashamed to ask a lady for money. Yes, I pay back but most of the time, they don't collect it back. Have grown to the level that ladies find it a privilege to give me money. Is God not wonderful?? grin grin
God is wonderful
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by JooEeL(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Kollins11:

But they're enjoying the f*cking too na. grin You are just aggressively helping them in both ways.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by Kollins11: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2022
JooEeL:

But they're enjoying the f*cking too na. grin You are just aggressively helping them in both ways.
You're wrong dude.

When you fvck her like a monster especially when you have a long fat preeq like me, she won't enjoy it... She will be feeling pains.

She would want you to stop but she can't say it because she desperately needs the money.
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by NaijaCars4sale: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm, very interesting
Re: Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy by IamV: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes,when a man constantly collects money from his woman he becomes shameless and senseless,no sensible man will constantly collects money from a woman when it is suppose to be the other way round.

The mindset of a unapologetic narcissistic parasitic thing!
The reality is that ,this is actually the mindset of an average woman.
Some of us realized this long time ago,and that's why ,I personally do not help women [ no matter how life threatening the situation is ],except my blood siblings.

If I happen to be in need & request for monetary help from them,they are more likely to consider me "shameless & senseless",so, what's the point of going out of my way to those who won't jump a gutter for me ?

Nobody's fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.