Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Don't Like Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Like Peter Obi (967 Views)

HARDSHIP: Younger President Like Peter Obi, Sowore Would’ve Done Better – Freeze / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / We Need A ‘Stingy Man’ Like Peter Obi To Run Nigeria – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
I know "Who am I? Just a nobody"

Nonetheless I don't like him, he looks too nerdy and ajebutterish to be a leader especially the leader of a country like Nigeria...

Why do social media love supporting Nerdy,Girly leaders? ...

This is the same reason I don't like Zelensky I mean social media people are supporting a former comedian over a former spy, Judo champion, and master of poker.

Waiting to see who Buhari will pick.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by bmdmix15: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Nonetheless I don't like him, he looks too nerdy and ajebutterish to be a leader especially the leader of a country like Nigeria...

This is the same reason I don't like Zelensky I mean social media people are supporting a former comedian over a former spy, Judo champion, and master of poker.

sooo alll the street n old fools have been ok, if after 4 yrs he no do well, unto another person

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
That is your personal concern and you have a right to it

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:
sooo alll the street n old fools have been ok, if after 4 yrs he no do well, unto another person
Obasanjo was okay, Goodluck was another girly leader the man couldn't control his wife's mouth so he lost, Buhari was an improvement...

I'm hoping for another Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mynd44:
Thanks
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mynd44:
Mynd44 ain't you gonna push this to fp? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Im just wondering What did you just finish smoking. It can't be ordinary weed

One of those people that spews out "wisdom" after doing drugs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by bmdmix15: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Obasanjo was okay, Goodluck was another girly leader the man couldn't control his wife's mouth so he lost, Buhari was an improvement...

I'm hoping for another Obasanjo.

buhari was an improvement? am sorry plz forgive my words but u are stupid for saying that.

wtf

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
because they want you to be effeminate....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by DamianX: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol. It's good you categorized your self first that you're a nobody but every one is entitled to their own opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by DamianX: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:
buhari was an improvement? am sorry plz forgive my words but u are stupid for saying that.

wtf

Lol you wicked o

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by bmdmix15: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
DamianX:

Lol you wicked o
8 yrs n people will b saying rubbish, how dull can some one be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Buhari is going to pick Tinubu for the betterment of Nigerians 2023

I stand on Tinubu Manhood gidigba 2023

Tinubu Manhood on the APC ballot box on Monday or never

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Ndibuna: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Who cares

2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
Im just wondering What did you just finish smoking. It can't be ordinary weed

One of those people that spews out "wisdom" after doing drugs

Lol, sometimes when you eat bad food you need to vomit it before it poisons your body...

I keep seeing his pictures and social media people won't let us rest, telling us how OBIdient they are...

It's irritating and it turns my tummy i
just take one look at his picture and I wonder, is this what a Great Leader looks like?

He doesn't have the appearance and in life appearance is everything

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:

wtf

Yes throw insults but you cannot convince me same way you cannot convince most Nigerians that this country would have been better if Goodluck was president.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by bmdmix15: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Yes throw insults but you cannot convince me same way you cannot convince most Nigerians that this country would have been better if Goodluck was president.
and is it any better now before jona time?
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by pacesetting: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Buhari that is a former military officer, what did he achieve?
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by blaquebelle: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ndibuna:
Who cares
They are both cute
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Neatboy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

I tire for this country. I really hate the fact that I am sharing a space with people that reason like you. Quite disheartening �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Our future and that of our generation is at stake in 2023.

It's your choice to gamble it and complain forever, but for me and my family, we are 100% OBIdient

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Penguin2: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

It’s obvious you like bullies.

Well, I don’t blame you… not everyone has good taste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:
and is it any better now before jona time?
No it is not but that doesn't make him better
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by foryourmindlol: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
The OP has a low IQ.

Peter Obi won election with APGA that was formed few months to Anambra election against ruling party PDP and all the moneybags and godfathers there. His mandate was stolen, he fought for 3 years, won, came back, he was told his tenure is finished. New Governor was elected (Andy Ubah). He went to court, won again. Came back, was impeached 2 different times again.

During all these firing and unfiring he took Anambra from number 26 to first position in Education, paid all salaries, paid all loans, increased revenue, made Anambra of the if not the safest state in Nigeria (there was massive kidnapping and bank robberies before him), build roads, bridges, schools etc (he doesn't commission project) that were uncountable making Anambra to have one of the best road networks in the country.

Mind you Anambra is the only state a sitting governor was kidnapped (Ngige). And almost every family has a millionaire so your money is nonsense.

If Peter Obi can withstand Anambra my brother he's the strongest politican in Nigeria I know of. If you're talking of physical strength I have a friend that looks just like Peter Obi and talks like him but if you find his trouble he will beat shit commot your body. Look at that Peter Obi's muscle shocked shocked You think strength is making noise and threatening people like Wike?

Peter Obi doesn't make noise and his heart is iron. Even if you're his relative and you're arrested by police he will tell them to take you to court back then in Anambra. Wise up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by bmdmix15: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

No it is not but that doesn't make him better
. just look @ what u typing, ITS not but that doesn't make him BETTER.
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by IbrahimTharwa: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
bmdmix15:

wtf
very stupid really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Foolishbuhari: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Nigeria needs strong hands. Na so una go carry iron bender enter Aso Rock. How body dey tell una now?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by chidexleo: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Obi has all it takes to be a good leader

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by Kingnelson9: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Your hating him doesn't stop us from voting.
Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
LordVoldermort:

God bless you. You are a Patriot. Peter ObiTUARY is not a Presidential materia. He is corrupt, he is from Nnamdi Kanu's Region, he lies too much, he is deceptive and his Head is Flat. Nigerians don't like him. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi has all it takes to be a good leader

Make una vote am as una Town Union President. But not the President of my beautiful Nigaria. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Travel For Holiday In Europe / PVC Collection By Regions / Tinubu Supporters Should Mourn Their Loss In Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.