Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 (405 Views)

My Journey To Building A Multi-million Naira Brand In 2 Years / Nigeria Inflation rate Drops To 15.99% In October - as food prices ease / Abuja, Lagos, Abia Contribute 99% To Nigeria's $5.5b Capital Importation In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 by Chychee(f): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you want to build wealth faster than 99% of your mates in 2022, DO NOT skip this post.

According to financial experts, the best way to step out of poverty and to build long lasting wealth is by following these 4 proven steps.

1. Get Rid of Bad Debts.

You can not build wealth if you're always in the habit of borrowing money to take care of your needs.
If you want to build wealth, the first step is to start building on a clean slate. Pay off your debts. Otherwise, the burden of debts hanging around your neck will tie you down and prevent you from moving forward.

2. Minimize spendings

The next important step is to minimize spendings. Cutdown unnecessary bills, spend only when you need to and save more.
If you're in the habit of living above your means, you will never be wealthy.
Living above your means is a sure route to remaining broke and acquiring more debts.

3. Start investing in 'sure' things.

You see all those headless get-rich-quick schemes like 86FB, OmegaPro, that you're thinking of investing your money in, my brother run ooo. The earlier you realize that those schemes are only there to swallow your money, the better for you.
If you want to invest, invest in 'sure' things like real estate, crypto, agriculture, e.t.c.

4. Develop multiple income sources

Pick up a side hustle, start a side business, turn your hobbies into an income stream. Whatever you do, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER rely on only one stream of income. Relying on your meagre salary alone can not give you the life of luxury that you desire. So start a side hustle, dedicate 2-3 hours everyday and you'll be shocked to see how your financial condition will improve.

Follow these proven steps and watch your finances go green.

Cheers to your success!
Chidinma Igboanugo
Entrepreneurship and Digital Skills Development Enthusiast.
Re: Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 by Chychee(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Let me also put this out here

If you're a little bit digital savvy (i.e you know how to operate a smartphone) and would love me to give you great online side hustles idea, feel free to chat with me on WhatsApp.

http://.us/w/?c=a58df4
Re: Secrets To Building Wealth Faster Than 99% Of Your Mates In 2022 by MickyJNR5: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chychee:
If you want to build wealth faster than 99% of your mates in 2022, DO NOT skip this post.

According to financial experts, the best way to step out of poverty and to build long lasting wealth is by following these 4 proven steps.

1. Get Rid of Bad Debts.

You can not build wealth if you're always in the habit of borrowing money to take care of your needs.
If you want to build wealth, the first step is to start building on a clean slate. Pay off your debts. Otherwise, the burden of debts hanging around your neck will tie you down and prevent you from moving forward.

2. Minimize spendings

The next important step is to minimize spendings. Cutdown unnecessary bills, spend only when you need to and save more.
If you're in the habit of living above your means, you will never be wealthy.
Living above your means is a sure route to remaining broke and acquiring more debts.

3. Start investing in 'sure' things.

You see all those headless get-rich-quick schemes like 86FB, OmegaPro, that you're thinking of investing your money in, my brother run ooo. The earlier you realize that those schemes are only there to swallow your money, the better for you.
If you want to invest, invest in 'sure' things like real estate, crypto, agriculture, e.t.c.

4. Develop multiple income sources

Pick up a side hustle, start a side business, turn your hobbies into an income stream. Whatever you do, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER rely on only one stream of income. Relying on your meagre salary alone can not give you the life of luxury that you desire. So start a side hustle, dedicate 2-3 hours everyday and you'll be shocked to see how your financial condition will improve.

Follow these proven steps and watch your finances go green.

Cheers to your success!
Chidinma Igboanugo
Entrepreneurship and Digital Skills Development Enthusiast.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Stone Is This? / Innoson Vehicles Sues Imo State Government Over N2.5B Debt / Please I'm Looking For Someone To Help Me Buy Keke Tricycle On High Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.