Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34383 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by mayorofyentown(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
I stumbled across ur story like last month or so...and i must say they are cool all of them...keep up the good work boss #much_love

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
mayorofyentown:
I stumbled across ur story like last month or so...and i must say they are cool all of them...keep up the good work boss #much_love

Thanks for the Love, Man.

If you read this my last chapter before dropping this comment, please reread again, I added more at the end. If you haven't read the chapter yet, ignore my earlier message.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Therock5555:

I'm getting better Sir. This thing wey them say na Toto go kill some people, no be lie oh.

Despite say I no well, one mama, come track me, buy me drugs and food, as I touch bum, she no wear pant, naso I raise gown up.

Eh, I no even pity my condition, naso I dey collect nack dey think of my unfinished story.

But as I cum, naso my body calm down, 88% of the malaria cum disappear.

Mehn Toto is Life...

What am I saying sef.

Update don show.
grin

Laugh wan finish me here. Shey you wan kill person ni? My man well well, your face show. Looking forward to seeing you one on one bro.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
grin

Laugh wan finish me here. Shey you wan kill person ni? My man well well, your face show. Looking forward to seeing you one on one bro.

Drop me sponsored invitation make you see as I go lap your unit nah grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Boomgist:
Thanks for the update

Hailings man.

Una gats wait till Monday for the concluding part of the chapter. Don't worry, it would be worth the wait bro.

Happy weekend.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
No wahala, we Dy patient
Therock5555:

Hailings man.

Una gats wait till Monday for the concluding part of the chapter. Don't worry, it would be worth the wait bro.

Happy weekend.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Candidlady: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Therock5555:
Hi y'all.
I've been alittle sick this past few days. I'm getting better though. My head dey swim anyhow but I say make I complete chapter two for una. Hope y'all enjoy.

Still I Rock!!!

How is your health now.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Big man.
How your health now?
Keep it coming.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Therock5555:

Drop me sponsored invitation make you see as I go lap your unit nah grin grin
Real matters, na man you be. We go reason am shey? Oya nack us ogbonge update make we take hold body.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

How is your health now.

I'm okay now, Ma'am.

Happy New Week.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Carterj007:
Big man.
How your health now?
Keep it coming.

Good morning Sir.

New update loaded....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Real matters, na man you be. We go reason am shey? Oya nack us ogbonge update make we take hold body.

Morning sir. Update don set....

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
..... Edited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Candidlady: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2022
Therock5555:

I'm okay now, Ma'am.

Happy New Week.

Same to you Paladin

We await your updates smiley

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Guys, make una finish this page in time oh, Next chapter go dey next page. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Same to you Paladin

We await your updates smiley

Update dey above your comment...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

smiley

BTW I went through your thread, those exchange of insults was freaking hilarious, that thread made my morning...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Kroos205: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2022
I find laugh i no see am.
Wetin i go call dix one nw, shey na shayo or what?
Mj ti gbe e trabaye, i sure say u pass cloud 9 dat day
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cColumbus(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Your stories made my morning, bro...especially chapter 2 (shezi and si) the way wey you take discharge your guy cos of woman grin I know the feeling bro. Anyway, nice tales, do fast update na cry

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cColumbus(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Kroos205:
I find laugh i no see am.

Wetin i go call dix one nw, shey na shayo or what?

Mj ti gbe e trabaye, i sure say u pass cloud 9 dat day

I remember one time when I smoked 8 sticks of az at a go...omo, no be small cruise o...after some time, na blood ah kan dey see lipsrsealed , abeg...ah no fit catch that kyn cruise again for my life

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cfree14(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Funny update grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
I literally laughed all through while reading grin
More abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by doctorexcel: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
This story is bam-am. I can't just get enough.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Johnny234(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls come and update ur story sweet pass Toto

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by mayorofyentown(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Graminyte9(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Two hands in the air for you, nice write up...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Candidlady: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Therock5555:

BTW I went through your thread, those exchange of insults was freaking hilarious, that thread made my morning...

smiley

Hopefully this post takes us to the next page
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Shegzdave: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guy, you’re too funny oooo grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cColumbus(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

smiley

Hopefully this post takes us to the next page

or this one How many posts make up a page sef
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by samtoolz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo i dey like all this kind cruise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.