Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34322 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Carterj007:
Hello @therock5555. Hope you're good?

Hahahaha, I'm okay sir...

I dey wait make new page open before I drop new update.....

How far?

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by sprag007: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2022
I don dey refresh the thread since 1960, mbok drop update @Therock5555
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Noblesh: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Una go just write half way run leave the story.
Abi highness no dey make u see ur keyboard

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ejune(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Bros, abeg, hell has no fury like a woman scorned, I need d file, how I go take pay?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning y'all....

I'm sorry to drop small bad news for una. My phone got stolen, e still dey do me like dream.

This shit happened when i no even get money to buy small phone talk more of replacing my phone.

Frustration wan kill me, i don think my life tire. Anyway make una no too vex for my matter, na why i find phone make i inform una.

I'm still running around hoping for a miracle, but till then, make una no forget me.

I'll be back someday...

Thanks once again...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Ejune:
Bros, abeg, hell has no fury like a woman scorned, I need d file, how I go take pay?
Hello bro, I've lost ways to contact you to send the story to you. Just be patient with me, I'll contact you when everything becomes alright

Thanks man
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Noblesh:
Una go just write half way run leave the story.
Abi highness no dey make u see ur keyboard

Highness follow sha... This life dey high me everyday

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Therock5555:
Good morning y'all....

I'm sorry to drop small bad news for una. My phone got stolen, e still dey do me like dream.

This shit happened when i no even get money to buy small phone talk more of replacing my phone.

Frustration wan kill me, i don think my life tire. Anyway make una no too vex for my matter, na why i find phone make i inform una.

I'm still running around hoping for a miracle, but till then, make una no forget me.

I'll be back someday...

Thanks once again...
Sorry bro, God no go shame us.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Travicon

Idoko

Check your dms oh.

Hi guys, I'm still trying to get a new phone, make una dey patient with me biko...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Therock5555:
Travicon

Idoko

Check your dms oh.

Hi guys, I'm still trying to get a new phone, make una dey patient with me biko...
We understand bro.

We go wait you.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Topher12(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Therock5555:
Travicon

Idoko

Check your dms oh.

God bless bro.
Anticipating.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by REALretep(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry about your phone

Nice story

I'm following cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Travicon(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Therock5555:
Travicon

Idoko

Check your dms oh.

Done boss
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Travicon:

Done boss

I've sent your copy boss. Check your mail.

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by itsAnonMike(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nice story bro been reading since 10 i enjoyed every bit of it pls mention me when you are back
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ejune(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Therock just make you send me hell hath no fury like a woman scorned na, make i take day wait till when you resume dis one....you still day come online one or two times....make we do dis tin abeg �

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Happy new year y'all..
no be small cobwebs don choke here oh....

it's been awhile... I sure say this thread go dey page 15 for the topics, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks to Candidlady that made me motivate myself to start all over again.

I say make I drop one delicious piece for una.....

make una salivate and tag your friends for I am back..

candidlady

itsAnonMike

Ejune

etc.... make una show biko.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Holidays Experience...

I was entering the New Year in ignomity, No job, No funds, No friends to cheer me up either. All the so called "Men Dem" declined from coming back for the Yuletide holiday. These were the same folks who promised to shut down town when they got back.

Fuel Price plus huge transportation cost says Hi!!!!!

Come to think of it, were they not bragging about shutting down town, how did common transport fare become so much of an obstacle?

Their absence wasn't just a misfortune but a major obstacle to my plans for the yultide season. So many thoughts ran through my head on the 24th of December.

'Peter, we go nack seventeen girls each if I show cause no be small drip person dey carry enter town", One promised.

"I go bring enough hood jackets and sneakers show, na steady drip on drip this Christmas." Another swore.

"My niqqa, no worry, na brewery we go open for your house cause drinks go dey always, infact we go shut down everywhere for town..."

Blah.... Ahhhh.... Mehhhh..... Hmmmmm...

Where did all this leave me? Nowhere.... And everywhere......

Most of my neighbors travelled but the ones available had mad sqauds whom I was familiar with, so nonetheless, brewing and puffing was at an all time high.

That didn't help my Christmas morning, I deliberately skipped church hoping for some early morning visit of steaming rice and meat coupled with drinks but all I got all morning were streams of praise and worship from two churches nearby. I was laying on my bed but I heard everything happening in the church like their church speakers were on my pillow.

By 9am, nothing happened. No knock, No calls, Not even a tiny sneaky Christmas Message. My stomach was rumbling and I vowed not to cook for a whole week. Heck food was supposed to be surplus or so I thought.

"Guy how far? Una rice never done?" I screamed on the phone to one of my buddy.

"I think say you go church....."

"Oga forget long talk, carry food come track me for house or else...." I cut the call to put am for suspense.

Ten minutes later, he turned up with a big food flask. I broke the food down in five minutes. I meant, from collecting of the food to grabbing a spoon and gulping down the contents, it took five minutes, it seems like the three meat wasted my time the most cause it took a combine 2 minutes, 17 seconds to finish them.

Well that food proved to be the best highlight of the day because from the next ten minutes, everything went Topsy Turvy real quick.

Firstly, I got my first accident of last year that same day. My friend who was driving was semi badly injured but I brushed it off as nothing.

Secondly, I got duped by another very close buddy, I guess he used me to get Christmas flexing money cause he sold me a fake product and has refused to pick my call ever since then. Even though I didn't get to know what he sold me was fake until the next day, what came up next was almost a disaster.

My folks choosed a charismatically important time to pay me a visit at home for the first time without informing me. Like who does that?

Nigerian Parents, Obviously.

I can't begin to explain how foolish I must have looked trying to steady my movement cause I was drunk as Bleep. All respects to myself, I handled the situation so tremendously well that I not only did not cast but I handled myself mischievously well.

Imagine I was holding half Bible of AZ as I dey gist with folks them while trying to hide my anger, surprise, shock and cruise at once......

On my bed later that night, my whole body was aching badly, the inner pains from the accident that morning went into overdrive but that was the least of my problems. Another meat was also in pains in my boxers.

That made me remember all my shawties that promised to come back to town also, no single one made it back. I just weak like seven days. The only willing ones were asking for transport fare to come spend the Holidays with me. Some people just wan carry me go back my parent's house. God forbid.

Ten minutes into The New Year, I was staring at a young man who got his right leg brutally broken while doing stunts on his motorcycle. His ankle bone broke out of the skin, I mean, the entire bone. It was so graphic that any girl that came there immediately bursted into tears.

Remarkably, the dude wasn't making a noise, he just held the leg and stared into thin air. Only God knows how high he was that moment, reality hadn't kicked in yet.

Notwithstanding, like minds were still running up and down the road performing insane stunts in celebration.

I learnt a great lesson there. NOBODY IS FUC'KING INDISPENSABLE.
Live your life how you want cause when you're gone tomorrow, even though folks remember you, it would only be in passing thoughts.

"Aww, I wish that girl was alive, na she for plait you.." Another person go still plait her.

"Omor that alhaji don die, na him dey always buy us free drinks." Another maga go still come dey buy free drinks for everybody.

Nobody is too important.... Live and let's live.....

Yen.... Yen... Yen..... That did not stop my search for banny wey I suppose trigger on....

Babes choke everywhere but I had to be very careful, make 'Ekwensu no go romance Mami Wata'.
I had earlier collected a chick's number in church from her Hawk eyed boyfriend.

The church was filled to the brim with folks crying out their hearts to God for the New Year. People's eyes have seen Shege, sorry Shege Pro max. I should have been on the altar crying my soul out, I dey among the top ten people wey suffer pass for this Earth last year, sometimes na only thread go hold my life but like a determine wet spider, I keep hanging on, hoping to get dry and keep hustling.

I was leaning around the fence that housed Mary's statue with two of my guys, each had their ladies with them so I was the odd man out. Then I turned to my right and saw an angelic presence next to me, she had been wearing a hooded jacket all this while so I hadn't see her face but when the hood came down, my mouth opened.

"Good evening mama..." I wisphered to her.

She turned to look at me, not only she but another male face too. A boy that should be calling me Uncle and greeting me on a normal day but as he don touch Yahoo money small, Pride overload.

"Excuse me bros, I'm her boyfriend. Leave her alone." He said and grabbed the girl closer to his side.

I removed a coke mixture of Macdowells, x1 vodka and some other orishirishi from my Jacket and took a swing as I meditated.

I got my chance when Midnight clicked, the Hawk boyfriend was screaming his lungs out with his friends while I was collecting his babe's number. This year I go too snatch people's babe, I don see am early.

By 2am, I was chilling with five different guys in my former neighbor Hood. If anyone walked in there and was told that the five guys sitting on one table just met themselves for the first time, the person would not believe.

There was a street bash nearby, my guys were with their babes so I sat alone in a nearby bar. My corner was dark and hidden but the smell of burning bush brought five random guys to the table, within minutes, bottles choke everywhere, infact nobody dey see anything cause smoke choke die.

Funniest thing, we never ran out of topics or laughter, we were so in rythm that even a cough from somebody could lead to intense laughter and sharing of experiences.
By 4am, the cold became unbearable after the smoke had ran out so everyone found their route, my guys set arrangements with their girls and walked me half way home.

While the trio of us walked, I noticed a lone girl standing by the side of the road, she was close enough to still vibe to the music coming from the street party we just left but she was standing at a semi isolated spot, maybe too scared to be seen in those kind of places.

Immediately we passed her, I urged my guys to go back while I move alone. As soon as they did, I quietly followed behind them. I waited till they were far gone before approaching the babe who was pressing her phone.

She immediately hide her phone when she noticed me, so I quickly took off my hood to clear her doubts as I greeted her warmly and asked for her name.

She hesitated but told me, I noticed she was uncomfortable, seems like she was waiting for someone. I guess my collecting people's babe tenure just began. So I asked for her number and called it to make sure that it rang before I bid her good morning and went home.

My phone rang by 8am, I grudgingly picked but sat upright when I heard a woman's voice. It was the girl from earlier that morning. She was inviting me to church. Like WTF?

I brushed her off and went back to bed, around 11am, my phone rang again. She wanted to know where I was gonna take her to later that day. I brushed her off again and set my head straight first.

"Babe what do you drink that you're so persistent about going out?" I asked after she called me for the third time that day and was hammering on the outing aspect.

"I don't take alcohol, just soft drinks, I just want us to go out and listen to music and flex." She replied.

"What if you chill without people seeing you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What if I buy everything and come home, I've got 24 hours electricity, so music shouldn't be a problem, if it's drinks and even food, everything is available. Does that not make better sense? Must you go out before people would know that you're enjoying?"

That got her choked up, her excuses grew thin like a thread, the only thing should could say was that she had to do house chores before she'll be available. I didn't mind.

Around 7pm, she called me to come pick her at my junction. When I got there, my smile soured for a minute, she was with a friend. I continuedsmiling as naughty things entered my mind as I stared at her friend, that one had ass for days, where was she when I was toasting this her small yansh friend.

They were whispering between themselves as I walked towards them. The friend spoke first after we exchanged pleasantries.

"Bros P, please don't be angry, we need to go somewhere first, we want to collect something from someone. We would be back soon."

I observed their fresh make-up and body fitting clothes. On a normal day I'll have told them some thing but the year wasn't even up to a day old. I swallowed my Savage mode and bid them farewell with a smile then started walking away.

Their reluctance to move as I depart showed that they probably wanted to ask me for transport to wherever they wanted to go to but as I was already walking away, they instead called the MAGA informing 'em to wait by the road to pay fare.

By 9:30pm, I called madam to know if she's still turning up as agreed. She informed me that she was about getting bike, so I should come wait for her where we met earlier.

You see what I'm saying? Only God knows the kind folks they were hanging out with that couldn't even give her transport.

Well two things made me get up that night; the fact that she kept using 'I' in her sentences to show that she was the only one coming back. Secondly, I was being led on by my joystick. Potential food don land.

Still, I laid back in a dark corner when she landed. If she truly was with her friend, I'll have just walked back home.

After sorting the bike man, i bought soft drinks for both of us, make her mind dey.

Halfway home, she was already calling her friend to come pick her up when that one is coming from her guy's place.

Funny how I solved that puzzle just by seeing the both of them earlier that evening.

'Babe, you never reach my house, you don dey call your friend to come pick you, shebi you know say na my side you dey crash?" I teased her, the killer gaze she set on me was chilling, but I gave zero bleeps.

There's this thing that folks come to my house for the first time always say.

For the guys; Omor baba, no be lie, you're doing well. Remain to put woman for house.

For the girls; I hope your wife would not come and meet us.

It gets even more sadder when I keep trying to prove that I'm broke and struggling, and I haven't had a real girlfriend since 2019. Nobody ever believes it but it is what it is.

For the untempt time, this Barney would not stop calling her friend. Like was I looking like a serial killer?

Heck! I begin vex for the guy man that was allowing his babe to receive calls, he should have been balls deep by now but then it hit me backwards. What was I also doing? I should try to be balls deep too so that her friend could have time for her man.

I leaned forward to switch on my Bluetooth speaker, she was sitting on a chair so as I turned to look at her, I was staring directly at her white pant, she was enjoying the chin-chin and meat I placed before her that she allowed fresh air to penetrate there.

Her tight black gown had ridden up enough to give me a good view. Multi national signals were strunting around my brain and joystick, was this a signal or a stigma.

There would be only one answer......

I got up and grabbed her as the music began playing; Kizz Daniel can do no wrong in Nigeria girls eyes. She was cold at first but she began rocking me small-small. I shamelessly pressed my erection on her backside make she know wetin wan happen.

She close eyes, open am... I was standing in front of her...

She close eyes, open am..... My lips on her lips. She shock like electric.

She close eyes, open am..... She see herself for bed....

Women favourite instinct kicked in..... Taking konji for utter weakness, they'll ask you all manner of questions trying to know if you're genuine or not.

In my case I was genuine to a fault but she wouldn't still believe me. I still laugh when she asked me this question.

"You said you don't have a girlfriend since how many years now, so you wan tell me say you no dey nack kpekus?"

I had to pause from the aggressive gropping and laugh for a while before whispering into her ears that I didn't need a girlfriend to have sex, I could always reduce konji when I want.

"Don't forget soapy sef dey." I whispered again as I toured her face searching for her weak spot.

Her boobs were too small so her reaction meter no dey read well.

"But this is my first time in your house, let's wait till next time." She flinged another brickwalk at me.

"First time, tenth time, half time, this would still happen, so just relax and enjoy your self, it doesn't change anything between us, if we'll be together after this night, so be it. Let tomorrow worry about itself." I whispered again as I lightly bite her ear lob.

If you hear my sexy voice, you'll think I'm Ransome Naoh, but afterwards, oti baby voice take over.

All this while, my left hand was working her inner thighs, her gown had ridden up to her waist but the pant and her yanga no gree man. She was behaving like she was making up her mind to go down or stay virtuous. Me I was Hot, John Cena was my mentor, "Never give up".

When a finger slide in, I couldn't believe it, everywhere was wet with juicy moisture, so who was decieving who? Forming untop dripping pussy.

I immediately got up and yank my shorts off, she was bring the gown down back, smh, I raised it back up and brought her pant down back. She was trying to bring down the wrong cloth item.

I continued kissing her while playing around a hole that needed only one item, she was forming shy and still insisting till next time but gbola was already getting strapped as I drove my range Rover at once with gear 18.

Welcome to reality Mama.... She began whispering that it's too deep, make I reduce the length. Wait I thought slim girls were supposed to be deep or accommodate most gbolas, how come this one dey beg for depth reduction. With all this juicy wetness.

I didn't pity the pussy nonetheless, I went at it like a determined athlete. While she moaned to high heavens.

After bursting a nut, she close shop and began searching for her pants. Her friend had called over half a dozen times and that got her pretty mad.

I was the opposite, I was having semi post nut clarity, it wasn't complete bliss yet cause as I took a quick bath, it was still trying to nod, I nod am back to sleep.

Around 11pm, she called me to inform me she was home safely.

Next thing she was asking for her New Year gift, cause the money I gave her was just for her transport with small change. I counter clock her by asking her to bring mine too and come collect her own.

Naso all of us just respect ourselves. Some Nigerian girls no go ever change Sha.

I forgot about her for a day, called her the second day, she flared up with usual rantings on how I've forgotten her bulaba.... Blu......

Automatically she has already claimed title of my girlfriend and she wanted me to take her out later that evening..... Omor this one weak me oh..

Is it a crime to be broke in Nigeria??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Twoclans:
@ Therock5555 that your friend matter na wah .Tell him there is nothing in a car .He should make peace with his people.

Looking forward to your update. wink

You know you always rock.

Mama I'm back, I drop one rough draft above .....

happy new year
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ejune:
Therock just make you send me hell hath no fury like a woman scorned na, make i take day wait till when you resume dis one....you still day come online one or two times....make we do dis tin abeg �

bro I hope I later answer you?

send me a message on WhatsApp if No.

Happy new year
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Therock5555:
Happy new year y'all..
no be small cobwebs don choke here oh....

it's been awhile... I sure say this thread go dey page 15 for the topics, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks to Candidlady that made me motivate myself to start all over again.

I say make I drop one delicious piece for una.....

make una salivate and tag your friends for I am back..

candidlady

itsAnonMike

Ejune

etc.... make una show biko.....
You didn't tag me bah??
Nevertheless, you ROCK OP.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Candidlady: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
still here

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Twoclans(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
I am excited cheesy cheesy .let me get my self ready for a fantabulous reading session with you.

Happy new year ,you truly rock
Therock5555:

Mama I'm back, I drop one rough draft above .....

happy new year

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dybala11:

You didn't tag me bah??
Nevertheless, you ROCK OP.

baba I see you, sorry I tagged the last three people that commented cause I don't have much strength to retag everybody, not withstanding, you're welcomed my man...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Candidlady:
still here

Na woman you be......
Happy New Year....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by PraisesPblaze(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bosssss..... I be guy but I don miss you . Lol �

As I open nairaland see my dashboard, see shared with me and following side, I just talk for my mind say na only boss dy make my profile like this... Lol

Good to have you back boss, looking forward to more...

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Twoclans:
I am excited cheesy cheesy .let me get my self ready for a fantabulous reading session with you.

Happy new year ,you truly rock

you're welcome ma'am.

Tomorrow I'll drop a new chapter to continue the story....

That rough draft up there was the first write up I've done since July last year, I'm still surprised I can still write..

2 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
PraisesPblaze:
Bosssss..... I be guy but I don miss you . Lol �

As I open nairaland see my dashboard, see shared with me and following side, I just talk for my mind say na only boss dy make my profile like this... Lol

Good to have you back boss, looking forward to more...

Hahahahaha see as you ballon my head this night. Happy New Year Sir.

Happy to have you around.

Honestly after I lost my phone, everything went downhill like shiiii, with the kind niqqas wey I get, I was hoping to get another phone before three days, ifa hear.

Days were rough men but thank God say man's still pressing on.....

The person that gave me my biggest motivation has refused to register on NL, but na she dey disturb me for update pass. God is watching all of you silent readers Sha....

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Therock5555:

baba I see you, sorry I tagged the last three people that commented cause I don't have much strength to retag everybody, not withstanding, you're welcomed my man...
Thanks OP. Happy new year jor, we're hoping to read more updates from you.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
carterj007

hungerbadoo

Topher12

REALretep

Travicon

itsAnonMike

Ejune

Dybala11

Candidlad

Twoclans

PraisePblaze

and the rest of my wonderful readers that I can't mention at once.

thanks for the long patience, I promised y'all that I'll complete this story, and I'll try to keep my words, meanwhile. Enjoy....

Conclusion would be dropped tomorrow....

BTW why did literature topics stop hitting FP?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 2:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Therock5555:
carterj007

hungerbadoo

Topher12

REALretep

Travicon

itsAnonMike

Ejune

Dybala11

Candidlad

Twoclans

PraisePblaze

and the rest of my wonderful readers that I can't mention at once.

thanks for the long patience, I promised y'all that I'll complete this story, and I'll try to keep my words, meanwhile. Enjoy....

Conclusion would be dropped tomorrow....

BTW why did literature topics stop hitting FP?

Thanks for the mention boss. It's true though, the literature section has been seriously degraded as most of the experienced writers of old have either left the forum or stop posting stories here, so the quality and quantity of stories been posted here has drastically reduced. Also, the mods too are not helping issues as they are fond of putting irrelevant and low grade threads on the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.