Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34373 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Spandau: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2023
Therock5555:

Happy new week ma'am..

Be like you like this girl Sha...

That's what people will think. But I detest everything she stands for. That girl is even a confirmed lesbz. A girl from the North with female partners. She is a bise...though because she is also into several Alhajis.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Spandau:

That's what people will think. But I detest everything she stands for. That girl is even a confirmed lesbz. A girl from the North with female partners. She is a bise...though because she is also into several Alhajis.

This is the most funniest shitttt I've read in awhile.
Just a quick question though, what is your interest or disinterest with her, are you trying to reform her or simply troll?

if she's all you said, how do you intend to change that, except follow her to every thread?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Carterj007:
I'm waiting for the outcome of this ��������������

Hahahaha, in the evening, we go know.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Sulele04:
cheesy cheesy how will Peter discharge Jane before Naomi shows up definitely won't be pretty.

I've never known to do pretty things... hahahaha
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Just hope is not what I'm thinking..... Naomi and Jane...... that's remind me about a lady in Gwagwalada Naomi..... anywhere you are may God bless y sha
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Spandau: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Therock5555:

This is the most funniest shitttt I've read in awhile.
Just a quick question though, what is your interest or disinterest with her, are you trying to reform her or simply troll?

if she's all you said, how do you intend to change that, except follow her to every thread?

I try to reform self indulged, conceited girl by pointing out the stupidity of her post. Call it trolling if you like. But the end justifies the means grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Damibiz:
Just hope is not what I'm thinking..... Naomi and Jane...... that's remind me about a lady in Gwagwalada Naomi..... anywhere you are may God bless y sha

gist me, wetin happen sir...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Spandau:

I try to reform self indulged, conceited girl by pointing out the stupidity of her post. Call it trolling if you like. But the end justifies the means grin grin

it's said that, "you can take a camel to the river but you can't force it to drink." instead of trying to resuscitate a supposed dead horse, you could do multiple better things in life.

Have a great weekend, Sir.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Therock5555:

gist me, wetin happen sir...
that girl Can cook for African but she is too jealous and always complaining,a no fit take an so I ended it
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2023

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Damibiz:
that girl Can cook for African but she is too jealous and always complaining,a no fit take an so I ended it

hahahaha you quote me as I dey drop update, e come be like you see the update for dream before I posted it. hahahaha, enjoy man..
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stone cold heart........ Jane done suffer
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
As in ehmmmm,the update dope
Therock5555:

hahahaha you quote me as I dey drop update, e come be like you see the update for dream before I posted it. hahahaha, enjoy man..
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Therock5555:
[b]Guys I've been hearing about Stampedes, na today I experience one. I was typing my update jejely when I heard an explosion, there was a power surge, I thought it was my street's transformer, then another explosion followed, I quickly ran out, it wasn't the transformer but a huge ball of flame light from afar.

My neighbor and I ran there. See complete row of shops dey burn, my gawd. The news would probably be all over Facebook already, the fire started from a store that retailed gas and it's equipments.

See people's means of livelihood burning to ashes, I went closer for a better look and was returning back to where I left my neighbors, next thing another heavy explosion followed.

I was walking in-between crowd of fellas that were choked around doing video coverage and feeding their eyes, most of them were children so as the explosion sounded, a heavy ball of fire swept into the sky, immediately a stampede followed.

Everybody ran backwards immediately, even police men japka, me that was walking in-between the crowd was caught but I always dey on guard, if I had run back, I could still had been pushed around by the incoming crowd so I just planted myself in that position.

Thankfully everybody that body checked me where younger than me, so I easily brushed them aside as they ran through my back and front, immediately everyone passed me, I continued walking without a care in the world.

I didn't even flinch as the explosion happened, it was like I was expecting it, my heart was pounding though, if the crowd were mostly my age, I didn't know how many rush drive I come have taken, maybe I'll have ran too.

Anyway we move.... sorry for the long shalaye, My adrenaline is still pumping. Make una enjoy una Update...

Still I Rock!!!![/b]
Wow, that's serious o. God help us all.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Spandau: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Therock5555:

it's said that, "you can take a camel to the river but you can't force it to drink." instead of trying to resuscitate a supposed dead horse, you could do multiple better things in life.

Have a great weekend, Sir.

Well this camel is a hobby I am not willing to drop. Thanks for the advice anyways and do have a great week. Meanwhile, let me resume searching out candidlady grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Thanks for this beautiful piece
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Lmao I didn't see that coming you nack Naomi while locking Jane for room, badoo I hail oo.

But will it truly be the last time with Naomi or Okafor's law will simply take place.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sulele04:
Lmao I didn't see that coming you nack Naomi while locking Jane for room, badoo I hail oo.

But will it truly be the last time with Naomi or Okafor's law will simply take place.
and what does the Okafor's sayZ ?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Damibiz:
and what does the Okafor's sayZ ?
Lol you are not new on Nairaland nah.
Anyways Okafors law states that once a Congo has been shined once as long as it was shined very well, it can always be shined again.

cheesy grin grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sulele04:

Lol you are not new on Nairaland nah.
Anyways Okafors law states that once a Congo has been shined once as long as it was shined very well, it can always be shined again.

cheesy grin grin
You are right bro..... Jane's congo was shinneth very well that's y she is back
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Hey guys, it's been a daunting day for me, I just managed to finish typing now. I don tire.

Sorry I can't reply to comments, I'll do that later in the day. Thanks for the keeping the thread lively. I really do appreciate.

For the juicy comments, I've decided to drop the next chapter complete. so with some luck, we could be expecting half of another chapter later in the evening.

Enjoy ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Edited...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Tooh homies, carry this page go next page, if not eh, and I need like twenty likes make I use am trade on Google cloud....

Make una enjoy una selves.

Still I Rock....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by NapoleonT: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2023
U done finally become my role model
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Abeg come continue oo.

So Naomi and Jane nah just one time thing even though there is nothing for Jane.

Interesting
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
You rock grin
More please
Therock5555:
Tooh homies, carry this page go next page, if not eh, and I need like twenty likes make I use am trade on Google cloud....

Make una enjoy una selves.

Still I Rock....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chai i missed plenty update for here no be small.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by DLivingAncestor: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Therock5555

Tiri gbosa for you

I no fit wait for ya next update

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
We await page 10 boss. 😂😂
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 5:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Omo
Make this thing enter
Page 10 nah.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve said it before.😑

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.