Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34391 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife FuΒ’k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Page 10,

where art though?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by do4luv14(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
We don't enter page 10ooooooo,
make ah shake body smallπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by DLivingAncestor: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Page 10 πŸ˜πŸ€—

Here we go...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by mayorofyentown(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
I day 4lo up Bad Bad.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Baba what's going on na.,......we don de wait for you pass the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Therock5555 hope you are good.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. I just left Jail/Rehab this afternoon. I got arrested right from sleep, sorry there was no way to update y'all.

The person I managed to inform is only a guest here, she couldn't even register to inform y'all. I was supposed to be out by February, my dead body for comot sooner though, this past one week has been hellish.

Anyway, I'm back now. I'll drop full gist for una tomorrow. sorry I can't reply mentions now, I'll sort things out by tomorrow.

Missed y'all plenty, damn. Freedom is priceless though....

Still I Rock....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Twoclans(f): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Uduak please take care of yourself first,update can come anytime.

Hope you are cool now .
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Therock5555:

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. I just left Jail/Rehab this afternoon. I got arrested right from sleep, sorry there was no way to update y'all.

The person I managed to inform is only a guest here, she couldn't even register to inform y'all. I was supposed to be out by February, my dead body for comot sooner though, this past one week has been hellish.

Anyway, I'm back now. I'll drop full gist for una tomorrow. sorry I can't reply mentions now, I'll sort things out by tomorrow.

Still I Rock....
Sorry about that man.... good to have you back here
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Therock5555:

Still I Rock....
Wow stay safe man. It will be fine.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sorry about everything.
Please do well to take care of yourself.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by NapoleonT: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Sorry to hear that man but i hope say no be woman sha carry you go there
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guys check out this my thread. I shared my experience there, I don't want to detail this thread, make we end this story in peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7548766/experience-ndlea-jail

New chapter drops later in the night.....

Cc.

NapoleonT
Carterj007
Sulele04
Damibiz
Twoclans
Mayorofyentown
DLivingAncestor
Do4luv14
Sulele04
PraisePblaze
Hungerbadoo
Jojodjo
Candidlady

Please if I didn't tag you, no vex, I simply copied every moniker from my last chapter. Thanks for the patience y'all.

Still I Rock....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Twoclans:
Uduak please take care of yourself first,update can come anytime.

Hope you are cool now .

I'm good my lady... I just came back from counseling session. My every movement is being monitored, nothing spoil Sha, Las Las everybody go dey alright....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Damibiz:
Sorry about that man.... good to have you back here

Bruh, if you think freedom na play, try spend two days for jail, you'll appreciate life better.

I had plans to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal match that Sunday, maybe troll Arsenal fans tire...

Las Las na one officer I dey ask for scores through cell window, Choi this life... grin

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
NapoleonT:
Sorry to hear that man
but i hope say no be woman sha carry you go there

Hahahahaha, woman keh.
The funny thing was that, I was with an old time Barney the previous night, I tried convincing the girl to sleep over, but she insisted on leaving, na around midnight the girl left my house. I even rolled a couple of joints for her.

Maybe she had been with me that morning, I'll have been saved or things might have gone worse, I don't know.

I finally called her yesterday, she was stunned when I told her cause she thought I got kidnapped as my line wasn't going through most of the time.

I'm good now Sir.

Carterj007:
Sorry about everything.
Please do well to take care of yourself.

Thanks bruh... I hail back

Sulele04:

Wow stay safe man. It will be fine.

Thanks Sir. I've made peace with my folks too. Atleast lemme be a good child for once...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Therock5555:

Hahahahaha, woman keh.
The funny thing was that, I was with an old time Barney the previous night, I tried convincing the girl to sleep over, but she insisted on leaving, na around midnight the girl left my house. I even rolled a couple of joints for her.

Maybe she had been with me that morning, I'll have been saved or things might have gone worse, I don't know.

I finally called her yesterday, she was stunned when I told her cause she thought I got kidnapped as my line wasn't going through most of the time.

I'm good now Sir.

Thanks bruh... I hail back

Thanks Sir. I've made peace with my folks too. Atleast lemme be a good child for once...
Glad you are OK man, atleast for now you go truly behave like the pastor son that you are. cheesy
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by do4luv14(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:
Guys check out this my thread. I shared my experience there, I don't want to detail this thread, make we end this story in peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7548766/experience-ndlea-jail

New chapter drops later in the night.....

Cc.

NapoleonT
Carterj007
Sulele04
Damibiz
Twoclans
Mayorofyentown
DLivingAncestor
Do4luv14
Sulele04
PraisePblaze
Hungerbadoo
Jojodjo
Candidlady

Please if I didn't tag you, no vex, I simply copied every moniker from my last chapter. Thanks for the patience y'all.

Still I Rock....

Seen it, Thanks for the mention

Buh Popsy do you strong thing ooo, But based on say na Man you be, You guys change it, And that's what you do, That's y na Man you be πŸ‘ŠπŸ€›
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

Still I Rock....
Omo, this is seriously serious o. Hope you're doing good now sha.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by dayleke: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Therock5555:

I'm good my lady... I just came back from counseling session. My every movement is being monitored, nothing spoil Sha, Las Las everybody go dey alright....

Hey bro...
It really happened for real?
Not just a write up ?
😳😳😳
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2023
dayleke:

Hey bro...
It really happened for real?
Not just a write up ?
😳😳😳

Just dey play, you think say I get time to siddon dey compose lamba wey no happen, hahahaha
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Guys I'm sorry for the long wait. I've been really struggling to write again cause my folks hardly leave me alone.

They're always trying to involve me in one activity or the other, they don't want me to be alone. And it's really working me up, I need absolute silence and no distractions to write. It's so frustrating eh.

Make una bear with me. I say make I try drop full chapter for una.

Please Enjoy.

Still I Rock!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Omor guys I that my arrest thread made FP, Choi I never experrect it.

I've got over a 100 mentions and shit loads of PMs to sort through. Omor e choke sha.

Make una enjoy this one, hopefully I'll drop another chapter later in the day if I have the chance.

Thanks for keeping up with me despite how long this story have dragged on, we've got just two more chapters to go. I'll finally breathe well.

When I wake up, I go reply mentions tire.

Still I Rock!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by dayleke: 2:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Therock5555:

Just dey play, you think say I get time to siddon dey compose lamba wey no happen, hahahaha

Wow!!!!
It is well....

"You'll be alright......this I have seen."
*in falseprophet voice.

😁✌

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by dayleke: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Therock5555:

Still I Rock!!!

Those three words up there are like music to the ears.
You are doing well bro.

πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by christianjoy(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Therock5555:

I've got over a 100 mentions and shit loads of PMs to sort through. Omor e choke sha.

Make una enjoy this one, hopefully I'll drop another chapter later in the day if I have the chance.

Thanks for keeping up with me despite how long this story have dragged on, we've got just two more chapters to go. I'll finally breathe well.

Still I Rock!!!
wonderful
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2023
Therock5555:

Still I Rock!!!

You know not the kinda joy and happ'ss you'd brought to my life thru ya story(I'm a sadkid, battlin' deppression all my life and lotta stuff i can't say not here) so you'nt updating steady hurt me alot...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanks man for this write up.
I hope you're getting better.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
We all have this devil in us that is under lock and keys,on no condition most you allow mine to over take me because blood most flow.....welct back bro
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by NapoleonT: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
That barney na spiritual

Hahahahaha, woman keh.

lemme be a good child for once...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.