Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North (2814 Views)

Closing Campagin: Obi Is A Master Strategist / Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Me and my team HIT THE ROAD AND VILLAGES CONVERSING FOR PETER OBI IN NORTH,start yours know get your friends start the conversation tell them about peter obi we need this change now!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by mycar: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
That's cool

16 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Sergio101(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nice one.

Please we all should get our PVC

16 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by workchopNG: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Organic. That's how it ought to be, not paid.

26 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by slimfit1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Don't waste your time.

4 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Arysexy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yesoooo

TBN Cell groups are MPO grassroots structures strategy.

We are on course

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by dettolgel: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Trust North at your own peril

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Arysexy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
dettolgel:
Trust North at your own peril

The maladministration is affecting everybody. North also want good governance

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by PeterObi4LP: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Me and my team HIT THE ROAD AND VILLAGES CONVERSING FOR PETER OBI IN NORTH,start yours know get your friends start the conversation tell them about peter obi we need this change now!!

You have been OBIdified posterity will be kind to you. By Monday, I am starting mine from house to house here in Ogun State.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by 9jahotblog: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Donald duke did more than this in Sdp In 2019, he failed woefully beyond redemption. Labour Party has no structures in all the 36 states in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You have been OBIdified posterity will be kind to you. By Monday, I am starting mine from house to house here in Ogun State.
stay woke

6 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Make una get offices
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
9jahotblog:
Donald duke did more than this in Sdp In 2019, he failed woefully beyond redemption. Labour Party has no structures in all the 36 states in Nigeria.

In this life, no dey compare people. Grace dey different.

25 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Oilwell(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

My brother keep up the good work. It shall be well with you and your future generations.

*" whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap"* . It is the same law that guarantees that when a man/ farmer puts a seed of corn inside the ground after a while we will get an ear of corn. Its a natural law and has nothing to do with being a christian or muslim.
It will never change.

Sow good seeds today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Make una get offices
we are doing so not easy oh you can help out in ur state for a start

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Abfinest007(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by 9jahotblog: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanksful:

In this life, no dey compare people. Grace dey different.
you see not to know the political terrain and political dynamics in Nigeria politics. Peter Obi is a goner. You will see it more clearly after Pdp, APC and other parties start their own house to house campaign for their various presidential candidates then you will see it more clearly that Peter Obi will never win the poll cos’ Labour Party has no political structures in place in all the 36 states in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we are doing so not easy oh you can help out in ur state for a start

You guys should ask for volunteers to help with their shops and offices. That is what is call structure.
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by DonBenny77(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Una welldone but make una wakka well oh!
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
9jahotblog:
you see not to know the political terrain and political dynamics in Nigeria politics. Peter Obi is a goner. You will see it more clearly after Pdp, APC and other parties start their own house to house campaign for their various presidential candidates then you will see it more clearly that Peter Obi will never win the poll cos’ Labour Party has no political structures in place in all the 36 states in Nigeria.

It will be hard for him to win. But coming second or third will give hope to many people to give it a better shot.

May I ask, what's political structure?

3 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Oilwell(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
9jahotblog:

*It always seems impossible until its done* - Nelson Mandela.

Everything we enjoy around the world today seemed impossible yesterday when it was thought of or invented but today it's a reality.

8 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Christistruth00: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Promise to help get Justice for all the Northerners Murdered by IPOB in the South East
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by 00FFT00(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Make una get offices

No need.
Office no dey talk.
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Christistruth00:

Promise to help get Justice for all the Northerners Murdered by IPOB in the South East

that's why we need Peter obi we just need this dude to easy tension going on we need our system to start working love will spread like fire

6 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanksful:

You guys should ask for volunteers to help with their shops and offices. That is what is call structure.
we are asking also some of the people have started donating too in Edo, sokoto,kebbi,kwara,kano,etc we need more.

4 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Christistruth00: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
that's why we need Peter obi we just need this dude to easy tension going on we need our system to start working love will spread like fire

The main thing is for those who ordered and killed Northeners in the South East to face the full weight of

the Law Without anyone begging for anybody’s unconditional release
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we are asking also some of the people have started donating too in Edo, sokoto,kebbi,kwara,kano,etc we need more.

Go one. Make una publish the offices so people can go and register with you guys. Know each other so they can be able to defend their votes should it come down to rigging.

2 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nbote(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
slimfit1:
Don't waste your time.

Na ur time?? Abi ur time lost

4 Likes

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by BUGOFF(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
More grace to you, OP. It's very impressive. May our efforts and desire not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Go one. Make una publish the offices so people can go and register with you guys. Know each other so they can be able to defend their votes should it come down to rigging.
mean while you can register at Labour party official website okey and type peter obi in twitter to join a set up group would have sent u the whatsapp group of every state coordinators but cant for some reasons just get connected for ur votes is secured nothing like regging if it happened again without sensible reason nigeria go just burn
Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

God bless you and every one of us trying to bring back this country from the brink of total collapse.

You're the real MVP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North by Esama: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Premium tears is loading. Next time you go that village you might not even luck to come back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is About To Go Down For Tinubu As US Court Did This / Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Lagos / Nigerian Youths Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.