Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice (442 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by kanupapilo: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
I felt sorry for Tinubu when I heard the feeling of betrayal in his Voice. I despise Tinubu with a passion because of his 10% tax collection of Lagos taxes, promoting agberoism in Lagos and his love of the occult.

This was the first time I felt pity for him. I don't support betrayal in any form- whether you hate him or love him you have to agree he was the one responsible for making Buhari President, and went all the way to Kaduna to convince him to contest again. And thought after all he did for Buhari, he will have his 100% support in his life long ambition, only to feel betrayed and used and dumped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SoxmclCiM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you’re a youth, reading my comment and you’ve not been insulted for Peter Obi’s sake.

Then ask yourself what are you not doing right

Because when I slay for Peter Obi, I got insulted. I trend for him, I still got insulted

It’s only those that are insulted for Obi’s sake that’s during the right thing. Don’t be scared to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by Toktee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
kanupapilo:
I felt sorry for Tinubu when I heard the feeling of betrayal in his Voice. I despise Tinubu with a passion because of his 10% tax collection of Lagos taxes, promoting agberoism in Lagos and his love of the occult.

This was the first time I felt pity for him. I don't support betrayal in any form- whether you hate him or love him you have to agree he was the one responsible for making Buhari President, and went all the way to Kaduna to convince him to contest again. And thought after all he did for Buhari, he will have his 100% support in his life long ambition, only to feel betrayed and used and dumped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7SoxmclCiM

So Nigeria has become an item to be using it in returning favor, right?

You are not serious.

5 Likes

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by Sparrk007(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Eyaah sorry oooo city old boy

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by islandsscotch8: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by God1000(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu doesn't know that we are practicing democracy

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by godofuck231: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu doesn't know that we are practicing democracy
no he's not aweair

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by cleatsmottled9: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria
Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by kanupapilo: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sparrk007:
Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by MetaPhysical: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
His last statement before the video end was "this country rulership is not the inheritance of North".

"Agbara yi kiise ogun Oke Oya.

For him to realize that now, Tinubu has been pushed to the wall.

Even if Buhari was thinking of picking Tinubu few days ago, his outing in Ogun and speech is a show down to wrestle control from North and his candidacy will now be in jeopardy.

If he believes Nigeria is not an inheritance of North, then he ought to have questioned, long before now, why North monopolizes affairs of every region of Nigeria.

Tinubu wants Yoruba population to ask why Buhari is treating him like this ...but when Buhari matreated Yoruba Tinubu stood with him to say Nigeria is bigger than Yoruba.

How we wan take move forward now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: I Felt Sorry For Tinubu When I Heard The Feeling Of Betrayal In His Voice by kanupapilo: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sparrk007:
cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria Not America.. / Check Out The Original Source Of Sanusi's Speech On Premium Newspaper / Fed Govt To Release Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.