Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange (52058 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
[Na family affairs you dey run ,weldon Mr quote author=Astrokid911 post=113470443]Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?[/quote]
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Rodriguez08: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg no try confuse us for here oo na who is the girlfriend among them, cus na two girlfriend's and two girlfriend's sister I dey see for here

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Lalua: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?

Guy you get liver no be small. Well since you be Barack guy just prepare for another WORLD WAR
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Archworld(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

This is pure foolishness and high level of premature behaviour. How can you break up with a woman and suddenly went ahead to date the woman's younger sister ? Has the sense of morality gone out from your brain ? Give that family respect and leave them alone. It's irritating to even read this .
If your ex decide to sleep with your blood brother will you like it ?

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Why would you be dating your ex younger sister? Are you sure you are mentally alright? If I was their brother I will cut that your penis off so you can use your head correctly before you switch to dating their mother join.

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ogunleti01: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
For the flesh and blood hath not
revealed it unto thee Comrade

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by NaijaCars4sale: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
This your story funny

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by sammycipher(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Halimat04:

It should have bn my ex gf who happens to my gf sis is acting strange right?

Exactly grin
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ybaby: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

Fine boy! grin

Next is thier mother then thier grandmother

Many men have been sent back to thier ancestors for less than this mess you are getting into

The younger sis is silly

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by mekusmanuel(f): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
comrade leave vawulence na ,to be honest I live the younger sis
The way you loved the elder sister. Alaye, that thing no be love, na infatuation.

But you sef no get sense. How you dey bleep two blood sisters? No be Bleep-up? Check am na
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Mbanks419: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
Exactly, I support u wit one Benson...

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Konjiboii: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
What should you do ke? You don already do your mind ,the question I wan ask na who sweet pass?

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by ashawopikin(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
She dey miss u no, see her sister is enjoying what she use to enloy
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Lucas4903: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Once he started by praising himself and his looks. I already knew where he is headed. Y’all can advice him.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by survdonald(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Jmichael1 post=113471883]U dn 1st bleep senior sist and now u wn still bleep junior sist bah?

Asin eh! The guy no get conscience.
self-absorbed Homan.
If nah your sister how you go feel.
I Dey feel for the poor girl sha
Mr ajebutter
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by ncoolsome(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

all the problem for Nigeria you chose to reply this thread

Okay as u don date two blood sisters na when u go date their mama join
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Hexzyz(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

You are a wicked soul... You are committing an abominable act. Are you a Christian?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Charx122: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
Too much complications and drama blood is thicker than water I advise you jump on another bus, many better fishes to fry
So abeg no act season 2 except you won swallow bone when go hook you for neck.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by OhafiaPrince(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
"what would i do?" are u asking what u will do? Oya go to the mirrow stand in front of it and tell urs self u'r very stupid.! U dey craze? U even start the post by leting us knw u be fine boy..Lol so make we fry egg for u ni? U won break 2 sisters..
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jmichael1:
U dn 1st bleep senior sist and now u wn still bleep junior sist bah?

and after the younger sis, he will now hunt for the mother....this guy nah comrade.

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by markstone84: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hope you wont feel bad when your younger brother starts bleeping your ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Oruz: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are a foolish nairalander. Infact you three are stupid. Na their mama remain, make you go bleep am. Òpònú
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by StanislausWeCan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's baffling u don't see anything wrong from an elder sis that is pissed and protecting her younger from a likely dog without shame as u seen. Do u expect her to be comfortable dating her younger after her, stop the carefree display please. U not the first,but u can avoid so many women issues.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by koyyess: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thread created by a dog.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
I bet most of you commenting don't know English preposition.
Poster my own is that I can't date my ex-girlfriend younger sister. The age gap is too far down. Find another family
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Wakeup0oo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
I owe you two cow for this your comment

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ofadaman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wetin be the use of the opening statement, why not go to the point , who ask you to tell us about your looks , and how is 5fts tall?, How is yellow ,a sign of handsomeness.

Oga you still be small pikin go deal with your narcistic first self.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Movichabiodun(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Danielle09:
Topics like this shouldn't be making front page on Sunday morning

Anyday please
Not Sunday alone

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by victorikpe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
How can you date your ex’s sister and expect there to be no friction are you alright? I can’t even date the ex of my male friend without feeling awkward. No be every food pesin suppose chop my guy.

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by XpMan: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
Very mad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.