Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED (4207 Views)

I Finally Bought The Tokunbo E250 Ford Econoline For 1.4m (PICS ATTACHED) / !!SOLD!! Toks 1999 Lift Toyota Hilux 3.4m Pics negotiable !!SOLD!! / Very clean toks 2003 E250 Ford (Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
So I drove out today around my area to get water, and also scout for cargo vans.....preferably ford

After seeing some which cost above my budget, I finally saw one in a mechanic workshop.....tokunbo

I parked, and made enquiries, the mechanic told me the vehicle was towed to his workshop due to brake issues but that he has fixed everything there.

According to him, the vehicle has been parked there for over a year.

I asked him the price, he immediately gave me the number of the direct owner. I called the owner and he happened to be close by. He drove down

So I requested the start the vehicle, the got battery, opened the bonnet and the mechanic sprinkled fuel inside a filter and the vehicle started one hand.

I must confess the engine sounds really good.

They drove it out and packed it back.

I asked for the price, the owner said 1.7m.

I bargained and he said 1.4 last, meanwhile I priced 1.3.

See pictures of the van below.

I also noticed the vehicle has lots of rust around the down part. I called a panel beater close by, and he said with 100k, he will fix every body rust and apply anti rust.

Please what do you advise? Is the 1.4 a good deal

You can help me check the vin please

1FTNE24LXYHA54555

Thank you.
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Year is 2000

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2022

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by royal231(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
To ship and clear that bus pass 1.5m the guy is selling at a loss yet u are asking wrong questions.. Go to Apapa and ask howmuch to clear Bus..

Then ask shippers how much to ship bus

6 Likes

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
royal231:
To ship and clear that bus pass 1.5m the guy is selling at a loss yet u are asking wrong questions.. Go to Apapa and ask howmuch to clear Bus..

Then ask shippers how much to ship bus
The owner actually said he paid $1200 for shipping, #550k for clearing over a year ago

But then I need to know if the bus has serious issues.

1.4m is also a lot

1 Like

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Please I need more input
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
no i cant cus it does not worth it
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ferrytech:
You mean 1.4 is too much for it?
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by dawnomike(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I drove out today around my area to get water, and also scout for cargo vans.....preferably ford

After seeing some which cost above my budget, I finally saw one in a mechanic workshop.....tokunbo

I parked, and made enquiries, the mechanic told me the vehicle was towed to his workshop due to brake issues but that he has fixed everything there.

According to him, the vehicle has been parked there for over a year.

I asked him the price, he immediately gave me the number of the direct owner. I called the owner and he happened to be close by. He drove down

So I requested the start the vehicle, the got battery, opened the bonnet and the mechanic sprinkled fuel inside a filter and the vehicle started one hand.

I must confess the engine sounds really good.

They drove it out and packed it back.

I asked for the price, the owner said 1.7m.

I bargained and he said 1.4 last, meanwhile I priced 1.3.

See pictures of the van below.

I also noticed the vehicle has lots of rust around the down part. I called a panel beater close by, and he said with 100k, he will fix every body rust and apply anti rust.

Please what do you advise? Is the 1.4 a good deal

1FTNE24LXYHA54555

Thank you.
If it has no issues ... Please, don't just jump at it - Fly at it!!!

5 Likes

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
dawnomike:
If it has no issues ... Please, don't just jump at it - Fly at it!!!
It has rust issues on the down part which will cost like 100k.

But the engine and gear sounds good...never been used in Nigeria
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by royal231(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
DarlingtonC:
The owner actually said he paid $1200 for shipping, #550k for clearing over a year ago

But then I need to know if the bus has serious issues.

1.4m is also a lot

Imagine the rate today Bro.. Its a good deal have mercy on people who invest to bring these things down here..

All business have risk.. Plan and put your trust in God

1 Like

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by Anchor84: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Ferrytech:
i don’t think you know what u r saying.1.4m not 2.4m even at 2.4m it’s fair with this current exchange rate of 610?na we importer know Wetin we dey go thru.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Anchor84:
i don’t think you know what u r saying.1.4m not 2.4m even at 2.4m it’s fair with this current exchange rate of 610?na we importer know Wetin we dey go thru.
So you think its fair Sir?
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please you can still contribute
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by zuraking(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Please you can still contribute
that car must be from Canada if I am not mistaken cos thats where rust deal with car.

It's a good deal considering the current price of that car. The rust is the issue cos it can't come back to its normal body again and the bus will pack off quickly with heavy loads. It depends on what u are using the bus for. A good panel beater can make it look cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
zuraking:
that car must be from Canada if I am not mistaken cos thats where rust deal with car.

It's a good deal considering the current price of that car. The rust is the issue cos it can't come back to its normal body again and the bus will pack off quickly with heavy loads. It depends on what u are using the bus for. A good panel beater can make it look cool
I want to use it for Logistics.

Do you advise i proceed to pay for it
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by Anchor84: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So you think its fair Sir?
My brother,it’s Fair nd if you feel the Car is Sound Pls Go for it.

1 Like

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by BestTrades: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
DarlingtonC:

1FTNE24LXYHA54555

Thank you.

To check vin of any car

For Free Vehicle History Report

https://verifyithq.com/free-vehicle-history-report/

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by Lush100(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car

For Free Vehicle History Report

https://verifyithq.com/free-vehicle-history-report/

For comprehensive vehicle history report

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

Vin
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by Jackbaur88: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2022
You need a good mechanic to tell you the true state of the vehicle
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Jackbaur88:
You need a good mechanic to tell you the true state of the vehicle
Already bought Bro. Vehicle is not bad....engine still sound
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by seanaddy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Already bought Bro. Vehicle is not bad....engine still sound

Hi Bro, are you in Lagos?? I would like to know what the fuel consumption is like with that vehicle and also how the maintenance is??

I’m into logistics business here in Lagos and looking to get one soon
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by DarlingtonC: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
seanaddy:

Hi Bro, are you in Lagos?? I would like to know what the fuel consumption is like with that vehicle and also how the maintenance is??

I’m into logistics business here in Lagos and looking to get one soon
Hello Bro,

I just bought the vehicle....yet to start working
Re: Good People, Would You Buy This Tokunbo E250 Ford Van For 1.4m? PICS ATTACHED by seanaddy(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Hello Bro,

I just bought the vehicle....yet to start working

Okay Boss

(1) (Reply)

SOLD M.A.N Desiel Used Cooling Van Available / Registered Toyota Camry 2001 / 2010 Honda Accord Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.