Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread (4772 Views)

TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 / 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by araoye(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Saw a grasshopper that just moulted.

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prinzton:
Petals

Get closer
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
araoye:
Saw a grasshopper that just moulted.

I can't see it

Edit: seen it but you need to go closer
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by araoye(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

I can't see it

Edit: seen it but you need to go closer
ok sir
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flamees(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Boss, the thread was made for macro photography.

If you want to showcase your photography skills, you can check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/gallery-mobile-photography-art#85349134

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Flamees post=113555404][/quote]

Nice one but you can always go closer.
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flamees(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

Nice one but you can always go closer.
My phone doesn't have Micro lens
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Flamees:

My phone doesn't have *Macro lens

I don't know if you watched the video but you cannot do macro photography without a macro lens.

There are clip on macro lenses for 1,500NGN on Jumia that you can buy and put on the back of your phone's camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by chariisGRACE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Flamees post=113555404][/quote]

Flamees Amebe?
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by LogicBomb8: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
This dude wana create another nice thread. Am solidly behind you boss
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flamees(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Flamees Amebe?
?? I don't get you
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flamees(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't know if you watched the video but you cannot do macro photography without a macro lens.

There are clip on macro lenses for 1,500NGN on Jumia that you can buy and put on the back of your phone's camera.
I watched But m not a photographer tho
Just decided to snap and Post

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Flamees:

I watched But m not a photographer tho
Just decided to snap and Post

It's only a macro or telemacro lens that let you get that close to small objects
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flamees(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
atheistandproud:

It's only a macro or telemacro lens that let you get that close to small objects
I know bro
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
More shots

4 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by tunmexx(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
The first one is the original one.

5 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flint77: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Praying mantis

5 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Flint77:
Praying mantis

Very impressive
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flint77: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
atheistandproud:

Very impressive

Thanks,my first time though started following your thread a few days back and I decided to try it out after viewing some examples

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Flint77:

Thanks,my first time though started following your thread a few days back and I decided to try it out after viewing some examples

You'll get better.

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by tunmexx(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tiny waterleaf flower

4 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flint77: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Still on it, tomatoe and scent leaf bud (guess that's what it's called)

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Flint77:
Still on it, tomatoe and scent leaf bud (guess that's what it's called)

I don't know if you saw the video. You probably should as a matter of fact.

Your idea was very good but the execution was poor. Your focus and framing are not very good I'm afraid.

I'm not trying to put you down in any way. I want you to get better bros.

Work on your focus and framing/composition.
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Flint77: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't know if you saw the video. You probably should as a matter of fact.

Your idea was very good but the execution was poor. Your focus and framing are not very good I'm afraid.

I'm not trying to put you down in any way. I want you to get better bros.

Work on your focus and framing/composition.

Yeah,I watched the video... still working on it,thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Flint77:

Yeah,I watched the video... still working on it,thanks anyway

I await your next picture bro. smiley
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Beauty in small places

2 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Bankyshinani(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Error401:
link to download gcam pls. I use Samsung note 9
Do you now have gcam on your Samsung note9 cos I need it too
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by Error401: 3:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Bankyshinani:

Do you now have gcam on your Samsung note9 cos I need it too
no... I dont
Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by atheistandproud(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2022
I don't know the name of this flower but I saw it by a fence and I bent down to take picture of it. Only to stand up and see several people looking at me.

I just ignored them and walked off.

4 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by chariisGRACE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
atheistandproud:
I don't know the name of this flower but I saw it by a fence and I bent down to take picture of it. Only to stand up and see several people looking at me.

I just ignored them and walked off.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread by araoye(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Another attempt at macro photography

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best 6.0" Screen Size Android Smartphone. / Learn How To Flash Your Phone / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.