Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate (1137 Views)

Sheikh Anbal: "Use The Hand Of A Girl Child Slave If You Want To Masturbate" / Woman Sues Pastor For Teaching Women To Masturbate In Church (video) / Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by NNTR: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Point me to the verse that says they're all sinful?
My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, this is a lazy and uninformed request, because its like asking me to point you, to the Quran or Bible verse that says, its sinful for you, to have carnal knowledge of your daughter?

Take it that, irresponsible gambling and alcoholism is vawulence sinful, period.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by AntiChristian: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
NNTR:
My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, this is a lazy and uninformed request, because its like asking me to point you, to the Quran or Bible verse that says, its sinful for you, to have carnal knowledge of your daughter?

Take it that, irresponsible gambling and alcoholism is vawulence sinful, period.

Lot was given wine and then raped by his daughters. They conceived and gave birth and God blessed them.

These are the great grandfather of Jesus Christ.
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by NNTR: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Lot was given wine and then raped by his daughters. They conceived and gave birth and God blessed them.

These are the great grandfather of Jesus Christ.
So with Lot given wine and then raped by his daughters et cetera and being the great grandfather of Jesus Christ, did all that, stop the progress of the work of God?

Anyway, what point are you trying to make with this your remark here please, my dear beloved Muslim brother friend?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by Acehart: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you're drunk or on something else!

Abraham killed an animal but the Jews erroneously thought they killed Jesus.
How is this even related to masturbation?

Did Mohammed offer any sacrifice for sin for you, when he was alive? If he were to rise from his grave, will he ever perform a sin offering for you even though if he lived a million years more?
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by Acehart: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you're drunk or on something else!

Abraham killed an animal but the Jews erroneously thought they killed Jesus.
How is this even related to masturbation?

Did Mohamme*d offer any sacrifice for sin for you, when he was alive? If he were to rise from his grave, will he ever perform a sin offering for you even though if he lived a million years more?
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by AntiChristian: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Acehart:

Did Mohamme*d offer any sacrifice for sin for you, when he was alive? If he were to rise from his grave, will he ever perform a sin offering for you even though if he lived a million years more?

What is a sin offering?
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by Acehart: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

What is a sin offering?

Would Mohamme*d take a bullet for you and your children?
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Acehart:

Would Mohamme*d take a bullet for you and your children?

What kind of question is this?
No one dies except his time is up. And he's not alive as we are. Why would he take a bullet for us?
Re: To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Heart / What Did The Blood Of Jesus Christ Do? / Why Atheists Care About Your Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.