Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) (38160 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / My Friend's Son (18+) / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by pyro10(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok...
frankwriter:

No. It doesn't take ages.
Just one day one and day off.

You didn't see the reason why I stopped? cry
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Victorrhymez(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good story man.. keep it up bro
It's the "I told him small" for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by holicupp(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Kyrestas: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
FEMI............MORE OIL ON YOUR HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Episode 16 ��

Written by Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

After some moment, I overheard the whining of the door. Someone was trying to unlock the entrance door. My heartbeat went faster immediately. I presumed Agatha must have slept off since she said she was hungry. I was lucky I had eaten with Desiré before my father and Agatha came in. I really felt for Agatha who has eaten nothing since morning. The door finally opened making a loud noise. Who could it be? I pondered. My father was the only person that crossed my mind. I overheard footsteps from one end to another. Then I saw the person turn the doorknob, followed by a knock.
"Daddy,” came Shola's voice. I heaved a big sigh of relief on realizing it was Shola.

She was finally back from school which meant it was past 4 pm. I remained mute in my father’s room, and I noticed she reached to the other door and turned the door handle too. “Who locked these doors?” she said. It was unusual because both doors were always open.
“Shola,” I finally broke the long silence. I watched her through the doorknob. Shola turned but didn’t know where the voice came from. She looked in the direction of my father’s room and also turned to the other door.

“Bro Femi, where are you?” She stood before my mother’s room.
“I'm inside here.”
“Where exactly?” she turned.
“Inside here naa. Daddy’s room.”
“Oh! Both rooms are locked. What happened? Who locked you inside? She queried in one breath.
“Who else if not daddy. Please, can you give me some water?”
“Please, me too. My throat is dried,” came Agatha's voice from my mother’s room. She couldn’t pretend anymore.
“Ahh!, Agatha, ati iwo no?" She meant, even you too? But Agatha didn’t reply.
“Where have you been all this while?” Shola added.

Silence.

“There is no key here to unlock the doors. Trust daddy, he must have gone out with the keys.” Shola announced to my discomfort. I heard Agatha hissed loudly from the other end. She must be regretting why she even talked in the first place.
“Have you checked very well? Check under the table too,” I said.
“It’s not there. No single key is here.”
“Okay then.”
“Bro Femi, what actually happened?” Shola asked.
“Something happened.”
“You don’t want to tell me or what?”

“Wo, I’m very hungry. Just leave me alone,” I answered, indirectly dodging her query, knowing she wouldn’t bother asking further.
“Okay oo. If you say so. I’ll soon leave you both,” she taunted.
“To where exactly? Where are you going to?” I replied speedily.
“WAEC lesson of course. Have you forgotten my exam will be kicking off next month?
That was the last thing she said to me and eventually left when she had changed her clothes.

Later in the evening, my father came back and released us. He said he’s yet to decide what next he would do to us. I guess the Holy Spirit was yet to decide what punishment was best for us. “Have you eaten today?” he turned to Agatha. She replied in the negative. He wanted to ask if I had eaten then he remembered he met Desiré and I earlier in the day. “Femi, no food for you again today. As for you, Agatha, you are free to eat dinner. Then by tomorrow, I’ll tell you both what I have for you.” He said. When mom came back later around 7 pm, she was shocked to meet Agatha. She began her interrogation and all those scolding stuff. Agatha was calm as a dove as my mom bombarded her with hurtful words. I even pitied Agatha at a point.

As soon as they finished eating dinner, they started to prepare for sleep. My father shut the TV and when he turned to my mother, he asked her to lead us in prayer.
Mom began and ended after about five minutes or less. I noticed my father was setting an alarm with his phone. As usual, he would still wake up at midnight to pray. Shola and Agatha went into their room while I sat hungrily on the sofa. My belly was hitting so badly. My mom was seated in the dining room with my father.

“Don’t you think that was fast?” he turned to my mother.
“What was fast?” mom asked, looking surprised.
“The prayer.”
“How do you mean? Are we supposed to hold a crusade before going to bed?” Mom replied jokingly. But unknown to her my father didn’t find it funny. I looked at his face and he wasn’t wearing a smile.
“I never said we should host a crusade but that was a very quick one."
“How long should a night prayer last? I thought it was just meant to thank God for the day and pray for a night of safe sleep,” replied mom defensively.
“Well, if you do take your time to read the Bible, you will know how unscriptural it is to make short prayers. Men ought always to pray and not faint,” he added by quoting the Bible.

I sat and watched the two love birds arguing over short prayers and long prayers. I was pissed off by my father’s claims and choice of words. I mean, prayer is prayer—be it short or long, as long as it was prayed to God.

“Oh! Has it gotten to the point where you tell me I’m not conversant with the Bible?” my mom said, looking him in the eyes.
“I'm sorry, honey. I don’t mean to be harsh,” my father said, trying to control her temper.
“The thing is, we lead a church which is a spiritual organization. We must be above the par both spiritually and otherwise,” my father added.
Mom kept quiet and peacefully stared at him while he went on.
“And it bothers me that you don’t read the Bible as much as I think you should do,” he said and paused.

“Beautiful! I’m your wife. Go on and teach me more,” replied my mom.
“Well, I can’t teach you how to pray. But I will tell you this: every church needs a spiritual mother, that is a fervent pastor's wife. That’s why these girls in the church won’t consider you above them because in your private life you act exactly like them,” busted my father.
“Oh! This is it. So why marry me in the first place if I’m not spiritual enough for you?”
“It's simple. I believe in change. I was hoping you would change with time.”

Silence.

“Come to think of it, when was the last time you fasted? When was the last time you spent considerable time in prayer?”
“Goodnight,” mom said and headed towards her room. She couldn’t take it anymore. I felt for her and I was so disappointed at my father for his choice of words towards mom, even in my very before. I wish I could tell him to stop being too religious. I wish I could just scream out the anger raging inside of me. Well, if only wishes were horses, beggars would surely ride.

“As for you, no food for you till 9 tomorrow morning,” he said to me. I watched him as he walked to the kitchen and padlocked the door. “You must change! Whether you like it or not. Tomorrow, we will continue where we stopped,” he added. I was just mopping at him without uttering a word. The Holy Spirit is yet to give him directives as he said. But I knew my father was only trying to keep Agatha and I unaware of his next line of action. He always wanted to stay unpredictable.

Hungrily, I lay on the longer couch in the living room. I was feeling peckish that I could eat a horse. There was no light in the living room. It was all covered in darkness. As I lay there, random thoughts about my life filled my head. I thought of how the once innocent Femi suddenly transformed into something else. Growing up, I had always been that calm boy with an innocent face not until Agatha's effect. The calm voice that I used to hear was long gone, now things of the past.

Ten minutes later, I heard my phone beep—a message notification tone. I quickly placed my hand on my trouser, and it then occurred to me that my father was still with my phone. But then, the notification tone sounded very close, I opened my eyes and I could see a dim light from the dining room. With the speed of light, I rushed there. Lo and behold, my phone was at the dining table. He forgot to go in with it.
Unfortunately, my phone had a scratch at the right top when I picked it up. I was so annoyed by the line of the scratch. I had always guided my phone that I never wanted it to have any single scratch. I sighed slowly as I turned the back to see if there was any scratch, it turned out negative.

I clicked on the notification bar and I noticed the sender of the message wasn’t the network provider as I had thought. I had presumed it was one of those MTN random texts. But it was Biola texting me for the first time. Our conversation had always been on WhatsApp, and her text read thus: “Femi, check your WhatsApp. You haven’t been online since morning.” I was puzzled by the content of the message. What could it be?

I quickly turned my data on. Messages began to fly in from different groups and private messages. The network was friendly at that time of the night, so Biola's message came in a few seconds later.
Well, your guess might be closer but not entirely the way you have guessed. Biola wasn’t sure if she was pregnant but according to her texts, she missed her period and she doesn’t feel entirely well. I felt cold a fiver down my spine. My legs went weak as I stood, and subconsciously, I noticed my hand was shaking as I held my phone.

I cleared the WhatsApp conversation between Biola and I. Then I texted her back. “Don’t text or call me for now, please. My phone is currently with my father. There’s a problem. Please, beg you. I will be the one to call you.” I deleted the text after I got notified it was delivered. Damn! Another trouble about you unfold, I said to myself. Sluggishly, I walked back to the couch and collapsed on it.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Like, Comment & Share!!�❤
Don't be a ghost reader

________

Follow my Facebook Page.
@ Frank The Writer

Use the link below

https://www.facebook.com/FrankWriter1

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by GoldenGTV(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle!
Wahala no dey finish...

Keep it coming Frank.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Last last kasala don bust grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Thacutegemini: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2022
omo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by pyro10(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wahala dey oo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Rumpleslitskin: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=frankwriter post=113851938]

Lol... Why do you ask? Let me pretend to be a normal Nigerian by answering your question with another question. angry

Because he is the preacher son� grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Rumpleslitskin: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Boss make I no lie you too much. Be like I dey read the preachers son all over again but this one na yoruba version.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rumpleslitskin:
Boss make I no lie you too much. Be like I dey read the preachers son all over again but this one na yoruba version.

Lol... Thanks. I haven't read the Preacher's son tho. Who wrote the story/ book?
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Episode 17 ��

Written by Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost❌

The following day, I woke up in the living room feeling exhausted and famished. Dad led the morning devotion which lasted for almost an hour. When he was done, he turned to Agatha and I.
Normally, in our family, the first stage of discipline begins with a stern rebuke and reminder of the consequences. My father started by asking us to read some chapters and verses of the Bible before him. Those verses bluntly condemned immoral acts. We read about five places in the Bible that condemned sexual immorality.
He further stressed that as part of our punishment, we would choose one day and go for a morning cry. By that, he meant early morning evangelism. That was something I had never done all my life. And he said after that, he would tell us what next to do. His punishment seemed so unending. Yet, he didn't release my phone to me.

Fast forward to the following day which was the day for the church program. The one we had gone for the publicity days ago, led by Desiré. The venue for the outreach was quite distant from our apartment, but every one of us made it to the venue later in the evening. All thanks to my father’s car. The program was to start at 6 pm but we arrived there at 5 pm as per Minister and his family.
I wasn’t really all that happy when we got there. Thoughts about Biola's texts still clouded my head. I couldn’t think properly. I reached for the back seat and sat quietly, but my father came a moment later and asked me to move to the front seat. I did as he said without delay. I sat there and bent down, staring at my timberland footwear.

The weather was quite friendly and inviting. Little children were seen playing around the empty seats. The Church ushers were after them, while they re-arranged and cleaned the seats with a piece of wet cloth.
Gradually, people trooped into the venue from different directions and routes. When I looked up, I sighted Desiré and a few others. They were busy fixing one or two at the altar. I just couldn’t join them to do anything. I had lost it all. No zeal. Nothing at all.

The program kicked off around 6:20 pm. Could this really be me? Sitting on the chair for hours listening to my Dad and other ministers who preached for so long. Don’t get me wrong, not like I don’t go to church but not every day. If only church services lasted only for an hour or less, but that of my Dad's church had always been an endless something. I grew more uncomfortable when one of the ministers preached against lust, fornication, and every damn immoral act. I felt like he was talking to me directly. “Whoever that heard this word, shouldn’t harden his heart, but should confess and forsake his sins,” the minister added to my discomfort.
The program soon got to its peak, with people praying aloud; speaking in tongues, and all that. I remembered I once argued with Shola over speaking in tongues. She said it was for every believer but I strongly believed it was only a gift God gave to a few people while others just try to force themselves by speaking in the 'rubbish'. She only laughed at me then and said I needed Jesus in my life. But right there, I still heard them speaking in several tongues that seemed not genuine. I wasn’t just moved by any of those things. I simply closed my eyes and murmured my prayer.

“Amen!” The church finally ended the program by declaring the last Amen. I let out a sigh of relief. I then looked at my wristwatch, it was 9:45 pm. It was time to finally get out of the premises. I followed the congregation as they moved out in numbers. Truth be told, people really turned out for the outreach. I never thought I would meet such a crowd that evening.

“Femi!” My father called. I stopped in my track, and let out a frustrated sigh before finally faking a smile on my face.
“Yes, Dad?” I walked to where he stood.
“Where are you going to? Can’t you go and help the youths return the instruments where they rented them.” He said and squeezed the Bible under his armpit. I knew I couldn’t say no or else I’d get it rough with him. And there were only a few youths who waited behind.
“Okay, sir,” I replied.

I walked towards the altar where Desiré and a few others were dismantling the altar, the decorations, the wooden pulpit, speakers, and every other stuff. I felt so uncomfortable approaching them. I didn’t want Desiré to see me at all. But before I climbed the wooden stage, she had already seen me.
"Femi, so you came? I’m just seeing you.” She said.
“Yes. I have been around.”
“You are here to help out, I guess.”
“Yeah. You’re right.”

I reached to the speaker and lifted it on my head. I already knew the place it was rented. It was a popular place. But it was dark already. Cars and trucks swooshed past the tarred road by the other end. Few shops were still open but darkness covered most of the area. I had walked about ten minutes away from the venue of the program. I got into the neighborhood, only for me to look around to see about five boys smoking and drinking. They had their eyes on me. I wasn’t like them, so I probably looked like a stranger, dressed in my plain black trouser and white shirt. I added more pace to my walking step, not liking those kinds of people staring at me. I had to divert to a different route just to make sure they didn’t come after me or something. The new route I followed had several old buildings, windows, badly painted walls, and some empty houses.

Before I finally arrived at the showroom, I heard some shots fired in distance. I had to run till I got there.
"Femi, are you also helping out?” A man from the church said as he helped me carry the speaker down. He was probably surprised to see me there. I simply nodded my head affirmatively. I looked at my timepiece, 10:18 pm it said. The speaker was the last instrument. Others had gotten to the place and left before me, simply because I diverted fearfully on my way. When the man quickly locked the place, he turned to me and said:
"Do you need a ride?”
“Um, not really. My Dad is waiting for me over there. We will all go home together.”
“Oh! That’s true. I haven’t forgotten your father owns a car.” He replied speedily and entered his blue Avalon. But it then occurred to me I would be walking through that neighborhood alone and I didn’t really think of that, and before I could get to him, he already zoomed off on the tarred road.

I had just walked out of the showroom, my eyes caught some group of boys outside. I could tell something was fishy the way they lurked around. I was only with my small Bible. I held it firmly in my right hand and started to walk in a hurry. I didn’t want to draw any attention by running. But then how can I not run when all I heard was yelling, breaking stuff, and some strange sounds that seemed like gunshots. The shot sounded really close. My body froze when I looked up to see someone with a gun and another person on the ground.

Omo! I didn’t have to think twice before I ran towards another route that I barely knew. I kept running until someone crashed into me. I fell to the ground and landed with my hands with my knees supporting me from falling flat. I felt my heart pounding faster than usual. I smelt cigarettes on him, I knew I was dead. I covered my eyes not wanting to see the gun he pointed at my head. “Where do you think you’re running to?" echoed a thick voice. I didn’t get a clear picture of the dude because it was dark. If only he stepped more into the street light, I would have seen him. I was about to utter something, but not even sure of what to say. Just then I heard clopping footsteps running in my direction.
"Get up,” demanded the other guy from behind. I really didn’t care who he was, but then he was my only hope at that moment. I got up and he pushed me in the back of him. He looked very pissed.

“Hand him over to me,” he requested.
“Why do you need him?”
“He saw too much. He shouldn’t have seen a lot,” he pulled out his gun from his pocket. A bullet of panic rose in my throat; fear crawled over my body, prickling my skin
“Oh! God, is this going to be the end of the road for Femi?” I had pondered. Deep down I was regretting why I even obeyed my father in the first place.
“Hand him over to me or watch me kill the both of you.” He raised his gun at both of us. The other guy simply laughed, and when I thought he was going to do something silly, he took on his heels. I didn't understand why he ran away. Maybe his gun had no bullet or what? Then the other guy laughed and turned to me. I was stunned to see how muscular he looked. He was looking res in the eyes.

“Now, you, what the Bleep are you doing here?”
“I—I was walking home,” I stammered.
“You surely shouldn’t be around here. You are easy prey,” he leaned against an old dirty wall. He then lighted his cigarette and puffed up a smoke.
“We had a church program. I only went to drop off some equipment. I’m sorry for seeing what I shouldn’t have seen,” I said, my mouth shivering. He flicked the cigarette in a pile of dirt and pulled the trigger of his gun.
"I'm sending you to heaven right away. Since you have gotten purified by the program," he said and pulled the trigger. The words thudded in my skull; my blood went cold. I stared in silent horror.

To be continued...
©Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!�❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

------------------
Please, follow my Facebook Page. ❤
@ Frank The Writer

Use the link below.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by pyro10(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seriously.......that's a bad way to die

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Haakeem(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Suspense.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Rumpleslitskin: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
frankwriter:

Lol... Thanks. I haven't read the Preacher's son tho. Who wrote the story/ book?

Twas written by therock555
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Caseywilliams(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dairy of a pastor's son you meant
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Episode 18� �

Written by: Frank The Writer.

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost❌

"Please, don’t kill me. I’m the only son of my parents,” I beckoned to him.
“Oh! Really?” He laughed.
“Yes,” I answered inaudibly.
“Well, I don’t have a family,” he said, still pointing the gun to my head. I kept rubbing my hands in tears. But he seemed unbothered with the tears in my eyes.
“My parents died 15 years ago,” he busted.
“Plea—please, don’t kill me,” I stammered.
"Where is your phone?"
"It's not with me."
"Do you think I'm joking with you? I'll blow off your head right now," he thundered angrily.
"I'm not lying to you. I don't have it here," I said, raising my two hands in the air. My heart still beating faster. He did the searching and soon found out I was telling him nothing but the truth.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you..."

However, he couldn’t finish what he was going to say before someone hit him from behind. A long wood had landed on his head, causing him to yell in pain while he fell flat on the ground. I wasn’t able to see who was behind him.
The only thing that crossed my mind was to run. I didn’t hesitate to take on my heels without looking back. My heart still pounding faster.
It was dark and I could barely see the road. I kept running as my strength could carry me—not minding whatever I stepped on. My goal was to come out of the tarred road. But before I could get to the tarred road, a flash of light fell in my direction. It was oblivious to the light from a car. I halted so I don’t end up colliding with the car.

“Femiii,” someone yelled from the direction of the car. The voice was that of my sister, Shola. I heaved a big sigh of relief knowing I was finally saved from danger. “Where have you been?” queried my father as he lowered the windscreen and popped out his head. I reached the car, Shola already opened the back side, and I went in and shut it, heaving another loud sigh of relief.
“What is it? What happened? And who is after you?” Mom queried in one breath. She was in the front seat while Shola, Agatha, and I sat in the back seat.

“Every other person went and returned, but you got there and nobody saw you again. Who is chasing after you?” asked my father? He then reversed the car in the direction that led to our apartment.
“They almost killed me,” I finally said, still breathing heavily.
“Who and who?” asked my mom.
“I don’t know them. They had a real gun. I think two groups of bad boys had a clash. I saw a dead body too,” I said and paused.
“A dead body?” Shola turned and looked me in the face.
"Yes, a dead body."

“Where did this thing happen?” my father asked.
“Around that neighborhood where the church rented instruments.”
“So how did you escape? You said they had a gun with them?”
“Yes. They did. It was only God that saved me. One of them almost shot me,” I said.
"Thank your stars I'm still with your phone. I'm sure by now you would have given it to them," my father said and giggled. I didn't utter a word. I simply exhaled.

As we drove back home, I went on narrating my ordeal; I continued telling them how I’d have been a dead person if not for the unknown fellow that saved my life. “God still wants to use you Femi. Make up your mind and follow him wholeheartedly,” said my father. I didn’t say anything. I still suffered from the shock of the attack.
He went on to preach more on the need for total repentance and coming back to God who had saved my life. He further added that God had a reason for saving my life. “Femi, God has given you another chance to live. Utilize it!" He said.

He finally drove into our apartment. We alighted from the car and when I checked my wristwatch, it was 11:10 pm. It was the middle of the night, the moon was illuminated, and the environment was so quiet you could almost hear the wind.

When everyone had gone to bed, I overheard my father from the bathroom arguing with mom, so I had to stop whatever I was doing there to hear what they were saying.

“We can’t afford to send him to school yet. Femi needs to change his ways first before anything,” I heard my father say. I was puzzled.

“He could still change when he gets to the University. How long do you want him to stay in this house before leaving for the University?” my mom countered. I was glad she was on my side. I knew I shouldn’t have been eavesdropping, but this was about me and I couldn’t withstand not hearing every single thing they discussed.

“I know, but the idea is to make him change. Let him work on himself first here in the house before going out there to meet different caliber of people.” My father sounded like he was upset.

“Femi loves God just as much as we do. Nothing could lead him astray, Nothing. I have prayed about it and I think we should just let him get going on time. He is our only son,” said my mom, still backing me up.

“You'll not argue with me. Femi has to change before anything else. He needs to go back to God!” my father lamented.

There was a moment of horrible silence.

My father said something after that, but I couldn’t hear it because he said it inaudibly. I waited to hear more from the duo but nothing was forthcoming. I turned on the tap from the bathroom, and put my face up in the shower to clear my mind as the water dripped on my entire face.
That night, as I lay in bed, I pondered what exactly my father wanted from me.

After breakfast the following day, I told my father I want to go back to Ibadan but he asked me to put that decision on hold.
“Femi, what is important now is your relationship with God. I can’t even give you a go-ahead concerning school this year until I see changes in your spiritual life.” He said.
“Ahh, but my mates are already in their first year,” I said, trying to counter him. “There are no mates in pursuit of destiny. Some of your mates are equally in the grave,” he said.
“But….”
“Femi, no but. Till I see changes in your life, then I’ll decide if you are buying Jamb form or not,” he said to my discomfort, and then stretched my phone in my direction.
“Finally,” I said to myself.

He then walked towards the door and left.
When he left, I called Biola on the phone and she wasn’t sounding cool. She had confirmed she was pregnant after he used a pregnancy test she bought at the Pharmacy. I had always known Biola wouldn’t waste time confirming that. She said she would get an abortion pill next week. She was expecting some money.
She told me not to tell anyone. She knew how my father would handle the situation if he eventually finds out. Biola didn't want the word to get out.

Because I was young and scared, I followed her suggestion and accepted what she said, despite my conscience pricking me. A voice was telling me to tell her not to abort the baby but I couldn’t speak up. Biola's mind was already made up. I didn't want to get in more trouble too, I was too young to be a father. I didn't want to be judged—but I desperately wanted someone to give me a hug and tell me everything was going to be okay. A lot was really going on in my head.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!! ❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

One or two more episodes to go. �

------------

Pleaseeeeee, Like and follow my Facebook page. @Frank The Writer

9 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Godswilleee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin oMo, this story sweet pass any thing. Femi dad just remind me of my dad

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Holubunmi(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Well done
What an interesting write-up
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Godswilleee:
grin oMo, this story sweet pass any thing. Femi dad just reminds me of my dad

Lol.. Is your Dad a pastor?
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Holubunmi:
Well done
What an interesting write-up
Thumbs up

Thank you.
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Godswilleee(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
frankwriter:

Lol.. Is your Dad a pastor?
Yes o, deeper life for dat matter

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Calenikan(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Godswilleee:
Yes o, deeper life for dat matter

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Calenikan:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Lmao... So how does it feel like being a pastor's son? grin
Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by frankwriter(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Episode 19��

Written by: Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost. ❌

I had always known my father to be very strict and had always stayed unmoved by his decision. He would never change his mind about letting me go to University without turning a new leaf. But then I desperately wanted to gain admission that year. So I had to dance to the tone of his music. Yes, I needed to do that just so he could change his mind about me. And don’t forget Agatha and I was yet to complete our punishment. One of them was to do a 'morning cry' (Evangelism)
So in the quest to make a U-turn and make amends with God as my father had demanded, one morning, I woke Agatha up so we could go do the morning cry and wait for the next punishment that awaits us. She said she doesn't know how to preach and if only I could preach while she accompanies me.

Well, we did go out that morning as early as 5:30 am. We went with our Bible and torch lights to the neighborhood. I didn't want anybody to see my face, so I hurriedly did whatever I needed to say. You know, nobody can actually give out what they don't have. There was nothing in me to preach, I was even blabbing on the process.
Before 6:00 am we were already walking back home. On getting to our apartment, Bukola and I bumped into each other. She had a surprised look on her face and I could tell she was shocked by what she saw. We didn't say anything to each other. Agatha and I climbed the staircases while Bukola existed through the gate.

The following day, I attended a youth service which was organized by the youth pastor. When I walked into the youth forum that Thursday evening, they were about to start, and I went to the back seat. I actually like being in the back, standing in the front was never something I liked. I always felt uncomfortable doing it. While we were still standing, we did some singing; praise, and worship. Then we eventually sat down after 10-15 minutes. T
The residing Youth Pastor; Pastor Ben began by welcoming every one of us. “Femi, you are with us today? Wow! Thank God for your life,” he said to my discomfort. If only he knew how that made me feel, but I only had to fake a smile.

“So our topic for today is ‘Dating’.” He said and paused. He stared at us to see how we would react. I was wowed and likewise, most of them groaned, because they knew he would talk about some weird stuff. I’m sure you know what I mean? I adjusted vehemently on my seat to hear clearly whatever he would say.
He continued: “Well, some of you may not like this topic but we need to talk about it to save as many of us who are already lost in it.
"We need to talk something about dating. Most of you have been carried away by this six-letter word,” he added. Just then, Desiré walked in. She walked straight to the front seat, of course, she was noticed by all. “Why are you late?” the youth pastor turned to her. She stared shyly but couldn’t utter any word.

“So we need to know what the Bible said about dating, what it should be and what it shouldn’t be like,” pastor Ben went on. He started by telling us his life story; how he and his wife met and how they were lovers and sweethearts in high school. He said despite breaking up with her when he gave his life to Christ and realized he had been doing the wrong thing in the name of dating, they still ended up together. There was a momentarily murmuring and laughter among the youths.
He said that was his fate and destiny, and such can't apply to every one of us.
Pastor Ben bluntly condemned the word ‘Dating’ as a way of a Christian brother or sister. Courtship was the word he said was the right way that believers should follow when it comes to relationships with the opposite gender.
"Sir, what’s the difference between Dating and Courtship?” someone stood and asked. When he cleared his throat, he answered by saying, “The major difference between the two is this, dating may or may not lead to marriage but the sole purpose of courtship is marriage.”

“Sir, do you mean all courtship eventually leads to marriage?” asked the fellow who had asked the difference between dating and courtship.
“Well, not all courtships lead to marriage, but 90 percent always lead to marriage. But the good thing is, both parties must have not had any form of romantic affairs while in courtship, so if it doesn’t lead to marriage eventually, then there was no harm. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” we chorused.

“So don’t waste your time having an ungodly relationship in the name of dating. The church must be aware of your courtship and likewise, both parents should be aware too. Courtship is not a secret affair as seen in dating.”

After a series of teaching on what a Christian relationship between the opposite gender should be like, Pastor Ben went ahead to encourage us to keep ourselves until we are ready to settle down. And then we would pray to God for directions and ask him to reveal our life partner. He equally said that one of the worst mistakes one would ever make in life is, ending up with the wrong partner. Such a person would live the rest of their life in regrets and unending endurance. Amid his teaching, something led to another, and then he started asking each of us if we are still a virgin or not? That was weird and I never expected that from him. I felt my heart beating faster than usual. I looked at their faces, some laughed while some had a serious look. What has virginity got to do with today's topic? I had pondered.

Omo! I watched half of the youth declare themselves a virgin and I felt so ashamed of myself. When it got to my turn, I couldn’t help but lie. Yes, I lied before the pastor right inside the church even when he threatened us not to lie. How would everyone look at me as a pastor’s son? There were about three brothers and a sister who were bold enough to say they weren’t a virgin anymore. Pastor Ben asked them to wait behind to see him after the service.

His teachings really inflicted injuries in my heart that my conscience wouldn’t stop pricking me. “Our topic next tomorrow would be on Premarital sex and its consequences,” he added

After the service, I couldn’t go home. Then that calm voice came again, “Femi, how long do you want to continue without confessing your sins?” I looked back and I saw the four of them surround Pastor Ben. Mechanically, my legs led me to where they stood. “Femi, are you also one of them?” He turned to me. I simply answered by nodding my head affirmatively. Pastor Ben sat us down and began to counsel us. He went on to tell us to make up our minds that we would never go back to our old ways. There was something about him. The way he talked and the effect of his word on my spirit.
Long story short, it was through Pastor Ben I made my ways right and confessed all my sins. He then told me to reach out to Biola and make sure she didn’t abort the baby.

~ Biola's POV ~

It wasn’t my first time being pregnant. I had been taking pills throughout my relationship with my boyfriend in school before we packed up. So whenever I missed my period, I asked him to give me money for pregnancy tests and pills. Since Femi couldn’t afford such money, I had to cook up lies to one of my uncles who sent me some money.

So, I arranged the abortion myself as usual. I went to the nearest pharmacy and told them what I needed. As expected, I was cautioned and given directives on how to use it by the Pharmacist. Just so you know, the pills are quite expensive.
I must confess, I felt guilty doing this again. I had thought I was in my safe period during the time Femi and I was together.

I took the pills home and followed the due directives; I swallowed some while I inserted the rest down there, yeah. I’m sure you understand? Normally, I would have to experience bleeding in which the fetus would flush away, but this time I noticed nothing of such happened. I was beginning to doubt if I was actually pregnant or not.

Two days later, I went back to see the pharmacist, and I complained to him. He administered a pessary to induce the dilation and labor but nothing happened. He waited and tried again but still, nothing happened. He administered three pessaries and none worked.
“Can't you just go through with the pregnancy? I mean you’re already halfway through.” He added.
"Ahh! Halfway bawo?”
He didn’t say anything. He was pretty unpleasant to me. Like, he didn’t support me going through the abortion process. He never said so but I could read it from his face and every single word he uttered.

After three days, I went back to see this dude, and he told me that he could only try the chemicals one more, and if that didn’t work, I would have a cesarean. Mehnn… I was horrified. It eventually didn’t work and sad to say, I spent money for nothing. I didn’t want to do a cesarean. I still value my life that much. So, eventually, with the swelling of my breasts and other symptoms that I couldn’t hide, Aunty Bose (my brother’s wife) found out I was carrying a baby!
Aunty Bose was disappointed in me. She pressured me until I told her who was responsible. I was so ashamed of myself. There was nothing she didn’t say to me that I felt like the earth could open and swallow me. She went on to call Femi's father to inform him.

~ Femi's POV ~

That very day, we were done with dinner and about to sleep when my father’s phone rang. I was in the bathroom having my shower when he answered the phone. “Hello, Bose,” he began. Then after some minutes, the next thing I heard was, “You said Femi did what?”

I froze; a sudden coldness that hits at the core.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment, and Share!! �❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

--------------------

Like and Follow my page to participate in the question.

@ Frank The Writer

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Juliet751:
I love this story
Why are you here Juliet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are you here Juliet grin grin grin
Cos i love reading his books.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Juliet751:
Cos i love reading his books.
Kikik.. grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by holicupp(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
wahala no dey actually finish chai femi

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by GoldenGTV(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Femi & wahala....

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) by idmicheal20: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Femiiiiiiiii from fire to fry pan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Along He Came. / Chimamanda Adichie Upset About Hillary Clinton's "Wife" Bio On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.