Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? (767 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Now that I think about it.

How much do you guys think?
Got to be competing with the big telcos, breweries, petrol and pharmaceuticals with the way things are going now
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Zonefree(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hook-up industry in Nigeria makes nothing less than 30billion dollars annually. Knack reach every corner for this country.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Hook-up industry in Nigeria makes nothing less than 30billion dollars annually. Knack reach every corner for this country.
Wetin dey mad me be say the economy bad but the hookup industry is still thriving.
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Wetin dey mad me be say the economy bad but the hookup industry is still thriving.
I expected Buhari to be borrowing money from that industry than looking China way.
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Cypress042(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by yomi007k(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:

I expected Buhari to be borrowing money from that industry than looking China way.

grin

You should be the next minister of finance, you too intelligent.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Massive industry grin
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's really thriving

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Massive industry grin
You're a female? shocked
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're a female? shocked
Nah, im male.

So guess I'm one of the first people that engaged you with your original Datboredberry account.

How's your Colombian friend.
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're a female? shocked
Nah, im male.
Would you want a BJ from a woman?
So guess I'm one of the first people that engaged you with your original Datboredberry account.

How's your Colombian friend?
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Nah, im male.
Would you want a BJ from a woman?

How's your Colombian friend?
I know... Was just teasing... smiley

Definitely! grin

Yep... An old friend... Rarely see you online...

He's doing great! Boyfriend btw... grin
Re: How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Industry wey Dey give free scholarships

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help I Cant Stop Gambling / The Bro Code Thread / My Jealous Husband Removed My Eye And Cut Off My Fingers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.