Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President (28189 Views)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Jmichael1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
rollywise:

Let's get serious bro. Not everyone can travel out. Did you see what happened in the church today

ofcux i saw it...

i knw u will all blame buhari 4 wat happend
bt don't 4get dem no they mount checkpoint for church..
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Kelvin3476: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
E go shock u say Obi won't get 3m votes cheesy
E GO SHOCK UNA AS PETER OBI GO WIPE EVERYONE'S ASS. AM OBIdient
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogatboy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:

But the bitter truth on Election results

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

This is the reality on ground

Those quoting me pdp and Apc has structure and office in every local government in Nigeria unlike the rest.
Only those who don't know politics think Obi and kwankwaso stand a chance

Structure structure as if structure is abstract. Structure is human. The people are the structure
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogatboy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Karleb:
My heart is with Peter Obi but I wasn't born yesterday. This is Nigeria.

For the above reason, my vote is with Atiku. We desperately need a change of power.

I'm happy for Fayemi, Osibanjo and Tinubu, they've really worked for it in APC and it's a political success for we the Yoruba but I hope whoever APC chooses lose to Atiku.

My future is too precious for this tribalism nonsense.

Goodluck but don't complain after 2023
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogatboy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Segzy19:
Obi can't even deliver the whole of South East... His APGA people see him as a betrayer for decamping to PDP after becoming a governor on the platform of APGA...

He is only popular online and his labour party has no foothold or structure. Sadly, we don't do independent candidatcy yet.

The northerners don't know him
Southern votes only can't make him win either

Labour party is not know in the north..
His supporters are online, and many of them have no voters card. The ones that have card are too big and have no time to go queue up with market men and women in the sun to vote

This is just the reality...

But 5 northerners donated offices for labour party. Don't kid yourself. Either play your part to change Nigeria or remain and never complain again
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogatboy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The worse is happening in Alaigbo already

The animals that perpetrated that of Owo dastardly act will be brought to book soon.

That's the difference

Story story. What happened since they've been killing people in the west. Even igboho ran away. People wen no get mind too dey make noise
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Tundex911: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wee mood

Paper boi don yawn
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by caracas: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

Those quoting me pdp and Apc has structure and office in every local government in Nigeria unlike the rest.
E go shock you n your mumu structure ppl ….
It’s a revolution
It started with endsars
Now we taking back nija
Come 2023, history would be made
Better join the unstoppable train now, so you can boast to your children in future of been part of the ppl that changed n saved Nigeria from the clutches of death n destruction……
#Takebacknijawithpeterobi2023
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogatboy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

It is called payback period. Obi's people the Yeebos have been demonizing Tinubu and his supporters since 2014 and heaven did not drop. Let Erriga be Urhobo or Kanuri, Obituary, the Akwuzu butcher and his supporters too deserve to be demonized as away of reciprocating their kindness towards Tinubu

You are pained. Tinubu is only reaping what he foisted on Nigeria
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Theophinio(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mrexcell:
My only fear in this obi presidential race is the fulani ruling northern oligarchs who loves deciding who becomes nigeria's president hope they won't take the old easy route of going violent using islam if they observed that obi really stand a chance to win next year just like they did during the endsars protests?

There's a possibility for it because Peter Obi will surely amass the highest vote

But we are very much ready for the battle

Peter Obi is the only candidate that's credible to lead our dieing nation

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DAVE5(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gooorning:
I wish Peter Obi can win

But not possible

If you have pvc, vote for him and allow destiny run it’s cause

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Elections are not won on social media..

Back it up by actually coming out to vote.

I still feel Obi needs Kwakwanso or Atiku.

Atiku is a virus ...

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DAVE5(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

It is called payback period. Obi's people the Yeebos have been demonizing Tinubu and his supporters since 2014 and heaven did not drop. Let Erriga be Urhobo or Kanuri, Obituary, the Akwuzu butcher and his supporters too deserve to be demonized as away of reciprocating their kindness towards Tinubu

Do you even want your country to progress at all, or everything is still going to continue with this tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
id4sho:
Our online president cheesy

Suffer nor dey tire u

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by winterfell007(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
id4sho:
Our online president cheesy

At least we are still allowed to waste our votes. Even if the odds are against him, we’ll still vote him
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ahaika23: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
I will Obidiently return to naija for the single purpose of casting my vote for Peter Obi. I will obidiently spend my resources to gather many voters for Mr. Obi. I am willing to waste my vote and money for him. This is the least I can do. I am sane!

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by shaibu123: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please go and get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by duality(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Elections are not won on social media..

Back it up by actually coming out to vote.

I still feel Obi needs Kwakwanso or Atiku.

If it's about coming out to vote, he will win.

The only issues are the various election malpractices.

Most results are written and announced.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Thinktwicemybro: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

Structure kill you there

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by excomarow(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Dead on arrivalundecided

Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by SweetiliciousD: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

The revolution is on....... Sawore

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DownChelsea(f): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2022
winterfell007:

At least we are still allowed to waste our votes. Even if the odds are against him, we’ll still vote him
If I hear sey the odds are against him.

I am voting for Peter Obi.

You are voting for Peter Obi.

The people have chosen Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DownChelsea(f): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Gooorning:
I wish Peter Obi can win

But not possible

Dey lie give yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ogwumgbe: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
Any sensible Nigerian wouldn't vote for APC and PDP

The only people who support the current system are those hoping to benefit from the system

If not, why would you want to support a party that had kept the country stagnated and the only thing we hear is how a Minister or commissioner or senator embezzled billions of naira while the government still cry that there is no money and go on borrowing spree to squander

Both PDP and APC couldn't end ASUU strike in all their reign nor manage to produce constant light or even water, roads, security, hospital...

Let's not continue doing things the same way and expecting different results

Vote to secure the future of your children

Leave the wasterners and their stupidity, I don't know why those people are so blinded by hatred for igbos that they prefer to suffer eternity instead of allowing igbos a chance, Peter Obi and all the entire South Eastern regions should just leave this zoo and agitate for Biafra freedom, oil and water can't mix, we are not the same irrespective of how we pretend. The the idiots don't care about Nigeria, they only care about their own useless lazy belle, their action is why Naira now is 600 naira per dollar yet the cursed demons never want to learn. What have we gained from APC and PDP in all these years except perpetual economic reverse. No electricity, no good road network, water is a problem: how can even someone in his sane mind campaign for these two demonic parties that represents the two horns of Satan?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Jorrsh(m): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2022
excomarow:
That's your choice

Mine....
This man too ugly abeg
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Sleekfingers: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1533010839527104512

Shared By Blogger Donald

And so? Awon twitter voters
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by excomarow(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Jorrsh:

This man too ugly abeg

No be fine boy we go chop
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Paullo19: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2022
That's for you..what i think is if we as the people come out and vote for the person rather than the party, the will be a shift in Nigerian politics. People like u are the type that make this two parties look like they are the only recognize party in Nigeria not knowing that we've grown beyond party..we are looking at the people this time and not the party...
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Fragility6: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2022
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

Which structure did APC have to win 2015 elections against Nigeria's only party since democratic rule started?
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Paullo19: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2022
ahaika23:
I will Obidiently return to naija for the single purpose of casting my vote for Peter Obi. I will obidiently spend my resources to gather many voters for Mr. Obi. I am willing to waste my vote and money for him. This is the least I can do. I am sane!
i think that is the best thing we can do for this country RYT now...i see peter obi or moghalu doing a great job if give the opportunity.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by rollywise(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Jmichael1:

ofcux i saw it...

i knw u will all blame buhari 4 wat happend
bt don't 4get dem no they mount checkpoint for church..

Yet we no dey carry guns as citizens for personal protection. It's supposed to be the duties of our armed forces of which he's the commander in chief. Are you also unaware the security system of our country has failed? A country that can't even afford CCTV camera in streets. Do I also need remind you that the president and his administration has selected who he pampers (bandits and terrorists) and who he cracks down on (ipob and Yoruba nation and their leaders?) Are you unaware that he has refused to name the leaders terrorism rocking this nation or expose them? Are you unaware he has refused international help in curbing this menace? In your mind of mind, do you really think Nigeria cannot defeat terrorism? Let us wake up. Go get your PVC bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy. / Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.