Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race (26871 Views)

Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) / 2023: Sani Yerima Declares For President / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by KingLarry04: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Where is my popcorn? This movie will be interesting cool cool cool cool
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by kelvinunilag: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
wolesmile:
If the APC can reach a compromise on their zoning the presidency to the South and reduce the contest to between two or three candidates, say between Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi, and pick a very strong vice from the north, then they are likely to record a landslide in the presidential election.
If they pick tinubu (Muslim) they must pick a vice northerner which will also be a Muslim,there are no christian northerner in APC, so it will be a Muslim/Muslim ticket which I doubt will work. But if they choose osibanjo (Christian) there are so many Muslim northener in APC for the vice, once it's a Muslim/Muslim ticket,expect to get 5% vote from christian, mind you the core northerners are voting for atiku, if tinubu emerges the people who are likely to vote APC are;
APC cactus
Majority of Muslim
5% of Christian
25% northerners
5% Igbo
70% Yoruba
7% south south
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by gasparpisciotta: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Lawan will do same soon, I wonder what will become of orji kalu grin.......he will return to that kuje prison soon

The only 2 candidate that can match atiku r Osinbajo and tinubu, others r failure in disguise grin I just hope yeebos will focus on obi so atiku don't get vote from there

Politicians of Igbo extraction have never hold their own in Nigeria’s political space, they have always been subservient to other tribe’s especially to Northern politicians.

Their greatest undoing is that they have failed to learn from the sagacity of the omoluabi politicians.

Those who betrayed the confidence and trust of Asiwaju will pay dearly

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by cocolacec(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Who is Amaechi pls?
Popcorn and groundnut seller beside the railways.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by gasparpisciotta: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
cocolacec:

Popcorn and groundnut seller beside the railways.

He get chemist for kaura namoda grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Killermamba: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi is a billionaire
Atiku Abubakar is a billionaire
Bola Tinubu is a billionaire

Only one of these three has a VERIFIABLE source of income that made him a billionaire even before he joined politics.

We need leaders that can boldly say “Go and Verify”.

Who be that
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by puremaker7(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What business empire did he have before then?
Google is your friend
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Gozac: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Lawan will do same soon, I wonder what will become of orji kalu grin.......he will return to that kuje prison soon

The only 2 candidate that can match atiku r Osinbajo and tinubu, others r failure in disguise grin I just hope yeebos will focus on obi so atiku don't get vote from there
Says by a Yoruba man desperate for power to come to SW grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Mandate2023: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Gozac:

Says by a Yoruba man desperate for power to come to SW grin

We know those desperate....dey have been threatening everybody but las las dey will still fail like dey always do
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by onatisi(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2022
to me i dont see amaechi as a serious contender , he is not some that has character that cant sell out , trust me amachi is only going to use his delegates votes as a bargaining chip , he knows he cant win,
the way i am seeing it , tinubu ,osinbajo, yahaya bello , ahmed lawal and fayemi are the real contenders .
yahaya bello has a very very good chance because his zone hasnt produced any president before , the north central and he is young .
ahmed lawal too has a good chance because of his good rapport with orji kalu who is been touted to be his vice president and who is from the south east
fayemi is their as a fall back option if everything scatter scatter , he is from the south west and seen as a moderate
deeptechcool:
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi are the real contenders .

Orji Ozuor Kalu now tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Aystarz: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Only one of these three has a VERIFIABLE source of income that made him a billionaire even before he joined politics.

Now that's what's up!
The kleps won't keep off, but it's our duty to ensure they are chased far away from our treasury - make them run with their tail between their legs.

Only Peter can reawaken and reinvigorate the dying giant, that is Nigeria.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by blancsn1: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
The 3 are billionaires but only one fought for Democracy with his money and that is whom Nigerians should vote

iCauseTrouble:

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Bluntemperor: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
alsudan:
Ok

Before nko, what integrity or charisma does he possess? Most of these politicians are trying to cover their criminal activities by aspiring to a higher office 0ffice.
Shame to them!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Lamasta(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2022
See the kind people way APC they give platform to aspire for President
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Skepticus: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2022
asogo1:
Interesting days ahead. I'm enjoying this. Who game 4 dis 2023 movie 'The Nigerian elections'

For you to enjoy this shiit show movie, called Nigerian politics, your life must be pretty boring and fûcked up.

These evil, greedy, blood sucking demons called Nigerian politicians can never be interesting to any sane person.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Omniman(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi go still chop una eye...

sad
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Aystarz: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Svoboda:

Even at that, if Peter Obi's wealth is to be scrutinized deeply, there will be dirt. So forget. Some people know more than you think you do...

Why not stop projecting yourself and the lives of these dirty politicians on Obi, and for once in your life, fall behind the right candidate?

It really doesn't cost much to be OBIdient, my friend.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by DKM123: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Mscheeeew! Who dey reason this one before?! If you like drop out or drop off, nobody send you.

Vote #PeterObi.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by tradepunter: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Pierce008:
The stage is set; interesting days ahead. I never had PVC until this year. I made it mandatory. I must vote, and my vote must count. Let's all be proactive towards matters that affect this country.

You vote don't count.... It's the command and control structure that gives these idiots power and leverage to behave the way they like..

I worked for an agency within the ministry of defense. Our work was so sophisticated that we knew all the foot soldiers of politicians across different geographical zones.

The reason for the database was classified but that shows you what makes government powerful...

It's the reason why niaja can burn around you but the people in power won't be affected cuz people like is took an oath to defend the country and core structure in it.

Everyone that works in that agency knows voting don't count since the people in power have the structure to to and undo
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Bestmaanop(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Nor be lie
iCauseTrouble:

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by LieDetector(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

false hope grin
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Bimpe1111: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Forget about Atiku, forget about Tinubu, vote the right man for the job

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by derecho(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Tomorrow morning will be too early o...maybe the morning of Tuesday.
edlion57:
Tomorrow morning go make sense
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Dboyisnoturmate: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
If you like step up none of our business
2023 if for Peter obi. We are not voting APC nor PDP
Labour party here we comes
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Raxxye(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
As if he had any chance!
Mschteeew!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Cantona05: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2022
From onset we always have three candidates,tinubu, oshibajo and amenchi
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by sokera: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Where is Orji Uzo Kalu that was supporting a northerner to be president again , abeg Igbo no sabi politics, they should just concentrate with their drug business

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by Pierce008: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
tradepunter:

You vote don't count.... It's the command and control structure that gives these idiots power and leverage to behave the way they like..

I worked for an agency within the ministry of defense. Our work was so sophisticated that we knew all the foot soldiers of politicians across different geographical zones.

The reason for the database was classified but that shows you what makes government powerful...

It's the reason why niaja can burn around you but the people in power won't be affected cuz people like is took an oath to defend the country and core structure in it.

Everyone that works in that agency knows voting don't count since the people in power have the structure to to and undo

I understand your point quite well, but I do believe that politics is taking a new dimension in the country, and the last gubernatorial election in Edo state demonstrated the fact that the people's preferred candidate can win. We can't all continue to say our votes don't count and not try. Nigerians are getting wiser.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by sokera: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Dboyisnoturmate:
If you like step up none of our business
2023 if for Peter obi. We are not voting APC nor PDP
Labour party here we comes
speak for yourself… Labour Party ko , Hardwork carnival ni
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by salaml: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Well, honesty in zoning start from unity within those zones, Southwest should be commended for effecting meetings within aspirants meanwhile Southeast are suppose to do same, this shows they are not united, complaining about others when you are not getting is right.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race by virus05(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2022
daygee12:

Go and trace the journey of Tinubu b4 joining Politics. Children of hate
What stupid journey? What was a bullion van doing in his house? Una no even get shame. That corrupt He-goat will never become Nigeria's president. Atiku is even better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / SUKUK Islamic Bond Is A Way To Islamize Nigeria Through Back Door –CAN / EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.