Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Free Sex Is Not Really Free - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Sex Is Not Really Free (63700 Views)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by fotadmowmend(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Who should pay for sex ? Male or female

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Afonjamuslim24(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by guru90: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
YOU MADE A GREAT POINT.....
Especially;

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

#Point. And #Fact.

NOTE': Sex is made for married couples......

But youth longer throats is too much towards that.....
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by TeeFriz: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Oga rest,
Go tell wizkid and the likes this.

Them still dey flourish o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by ufotunang: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2022
What you are saying is right .. but no matter how you talk and warn people about free sex, adultery, fornication they will not listen . because people like pleasurable life and many people lack self discipline and self control....they can't control their konji...and we are living in a spoilt world where sexual immoriality is the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Xaint777: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
First things first SEX is for reproduction

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Offpoint1: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Regret follows the pain of disappointment, which means that He also knows that they could have done very well of they wanted to, (like when our children fail at thing we know that they could have done very well) with the future outcome being, "Hey, this is one of my sons with Whom I am well pleased."
Lol, so what you're saying is "we were being punt with? A 50/50 chance of" they'd do it, no! They won't "?
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Jay5mie: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
I hope say my babe no read this nonsense sha

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
"Ladies If your primary objective is to look sexy...
you will only attract guys whose primary objective is to have sex"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by LINTUNE(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Illegal sex is forbidden truly!

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

And God permitted all these to happen only to regret it later!
the Angels took human form,that was y copulation was possible.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Ud70(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2022
We need the enlightenment.

God bless

Happy Sunday.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by VEHINTOLAR: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting15:

Free sex is not actually free. For every action, there is a reaction. When you had "free" casual sex with someone not your married spouse, don't think you have had a free meal that won't had a price attached (a resultant effect) - you have actually taken poison.

You see, God, the Great Manufacturer of sexual pleasure, gave a commandment as touching how these things should be approached: All forms of sexual pleasure should be shared between a man and his married wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

So, sex is not even meant to be 'free' from onset, as it is not meant to be a 'playing thing' which you have with just anyone just for fun. God has made sex a sacred thing that should be between a married couple so He could achieve certain purposes without issues. One of these purposes is to ensure the continuous enhancement of the bond between a husband and his wife - because these things are His delight. So, just as you can't handle gold and diamond just anyhow due to their value and essence, you shouldn't approach sex just anyhow you like because of it divine purposes. It is a sacred act that should come with responsibilities - between a married couple. Sex is not meant to be 'let's just do it without emotional attachments'. Sex is not meant to be 'free'

Also, when you had your 'free' immoral sex, you are actually buying negative things into your life - curses, STDs, heartaches, soul aches, etc. So, is it really 'free'?

Please, take these things with seriousness. Take the things of the Spirit with seriousness. And if you have committed the sin of fornication or adultery, go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. He will definitely restore you and all what you've lost in Jesus Name.

Listen to me my friends. We were created by our loving God to thrive and flourish in Him. However, the evil devil capitalized on sin to cause a separation between us and our loving Father. Nevertheless, because God loves us so much, He came in Jesus Christ to redeem us back to Himself. When we embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal life (the very Life of God), and we are empowered of the Precious Holy Ghost to live a fulfilling life of bliss and victory, where we live in perfect dominion here on earth and reign triumphantly in eternity.

Please, don't settle for less. Don't settle for mediocrity in sin. Jesus will help you live above sin.

Scriptures says: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16).

Now, how can you make things right with God your Creator?

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation." Romans 10:9,10

Walk with Jesus Christ in Spirit and in Truth henceforth.

God bless you in Jesus Name.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/free-sex-is-not-really-free.html?m=1

Many thanks for this great message. May you be rewarded abundantly for it in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Earthepisode: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Muslim here and I love this write up.
Bless up brother

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Sheunma: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Illegal sex is forbidden truly!

But why was the biblical God unable to stop his sons coming to earth to have sex with humans in Genesis 6:1-4?

And the copulation was even granted amen to fertilization to produce giant sons of Godmen.

I still can't believe sons of God could have sex organs that can copulate, produce sperms and the sperms gingered to fertilize a human ovum despite the mitochondrial difference!

And God permitted all these to happen only to regret it later!
You mean a god regretted?

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by SALIMAN(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2022
The headline is catchy enough
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Sukkyy2010: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
Abeg make una go sidon for inside gutter. Humans are also animals. If sex is free for animals, why shouldn't it be free for humans? Abi animals dey marry?
I'm not surprised by your comment because you just exhibit your level of animalistic mentality.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by abobote: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by cavreek: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Through His mercy we are saved but the consequences of sin must be paid
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by ashawopikin(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Go and sit down
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by lendahand(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That's just it, Tell them sex freaks
'tell them' gang member spotted

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by PIV2203(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:
Abeg make una go sidon for inside gutter. Humans are also animals. If sex is free for animals, why shouldn't it be free for humans? Abi animals dey marry?
lols...i feel ur pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NevetsIbot(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
This topic again?? Y'all will be fine.. let everything be dictated to you.

I'm yet to see where it is in the bible that sex is only for married people.

I only see "when you're married, the only person you should have sex with is your partner" .... Not "hold yourself till you're married and only have sex with your partner"

"The bed must not be defiled".... The "Martial" bed (Each partner) must not be defiled by bringing another person to the picture .. i.e having sex with another person.

Y'all chill

Do whatever you wanna do with your sex organ... You bear the consequences alone, not me.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Biafranodogwu55: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:
That's just it, Tell them sex freaks
undecidedCelibacy also freaks
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by KELVINXY: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
All these drama wouldn’t have been an issue if humans were not given free will.

What’s the essence of creating a being with free will and still want to have control over it.? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by baretalk: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
What of those without husband, widows widowers?
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
EmzyT:
You Masturbate - SIN.
You Fornicate - SIN. angry

Why then did they create Horniness?

Baba for just Seize Horniness, so when you finally Marry, him go release your own Horniness to you!

I don tire for all these talks abeg
Lol
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Hezmatosky: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Honestly, side chicks are the reasons why marriages work. You won frustrate yourself die under one woman?
Though, God did not make it like this from beginning but our modern wives created the avenue. May God forgive us men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.