Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Free Sex Is Not Really Free - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Sex Is Not Really Free (63706 Views)

Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Offpoint1:
There's no justifiable reasons to allow what is "supposedly" preventable.
You should try tell A&E that, when you meet with them

I wonder how you would have fared, had it been the shoes were on the other feet. Would you too, have disobeyed the expressed order, not to eat of the fruit from TKGE? Would you have preferred to die or live too?

Offpoint1:
The biblical wiping of the earth with flood, countless genocides, even the death of Jesus...
Who do you think Jesus is, or OK, who do you know that Jesus is, hmm? Who do you think died on the cross?

Offpoint1:
Imagine having the power to prevent that kid from crawling into the hot oil, but you sad there watching him crawled into it...
Losing count now, how you've been reminded, by others, the likes of Dtruthspeaker, to mention just one poster, that A&E were not babies, they were grown ups, with accelerated knowledge and capabilities to bring out the best in them

Offpoint1:
Then you start regretting and still punished the kid for your negligence.
Where you read, repent, actually is used in a context that's conveying a sense of sadness.

God, was saying in the narrative, that I am not happy, having to do any of all that is about to go down. Put it this way, it was a situation of, this is going hurt Me more than it hurts you case

Offpoint1:
There's no justifiable reason whatsoever for that, even the end CAN'T never justify that.
This is rich coming from someone who isnt omniscient. Rich coming from someone who hasn't all the facts, answers, knowledge et cetera

Offpoint1:
I will have said "let's be logical" but you guys believe 'spirituality' doesn't requires logic.
2 Timothy 1:7
'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear,
but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline
[abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].
'

Acts 26:25-26
'25But Paul replied, “I am not out of my mind, most excellent and noble Festus, (i.e. Offpoint1)
but [with a sound mind] I am uttering rational words of truth and reason.
26For [your majesty] the king understands these things, and [therefore] I am also speaking to him with confidence and boldness,
since I am convinced that none of these things escape his notice; for this has not been done in a corner [hidden from view, in secret].
'

How so wrong can you be Offpoint1, because all information shared with you are dished out using clear and sound reasoning.

God doesnt say that 'spirituality' doesn't requires logic. 'Spirituality' and logic are bedfellows

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Offpoint1: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
NNTR:
You should try tell A&E that, when you meet with them

Who do you think Jesus is, or OK, who do you know that Jesus is, hmm? Who do you think died on the cross?

Losing count now, how you've been reminded, by others, the likes of Dtruthspeaker, to mention just one poster, that A&E were not babies, they were grown ups, with accelerated knowledge and capabilities to bring out the best in them

Where you read, repent, actually is used in a context that's conveying a sense of sadness.

God, was saying in the narrative, that I am not happy, having to do any of all that is about to go down. Put it this way, it was a situation of, this is going hurt Me more than it hurts you case

This is rich coming from someone who isnt omniscient. Rich coming from someone who hasn't all the facts, answers, knowledge et cetera

2 Timothy 1:7
'For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear,
but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline
[abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].
'

Acts 26:25-26
'25But Paul replied, “I am not out of my mind, most excellent and noble Festus, (i.e. Offpoint1)
but [with a sound mind] I am uttering rational words of truth and reason.
26For [your majesty] the king understands these things, and [therefore] I am also speaking to him with confidence and boldness,
since I am convinced that none of these things escape his notice; for this has not been done in a corner [hidden from view, in secret].
'

How so wrong can you be Offpoint1, because all information shared with you are dished out using clear and sound reasoning.

God doesnt say that 'spirituality' doesn't requires logic. 'Spirituality' and logic are bedfellows

Jesus was supposed to be the 'solution' to an avoidable and preventable problem.

Prevention is better than cure... Read this line out loud and louder, then reminisce on the entire biblical story from page A-Z.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Offpoint1:
Jesus was supposed to be the 'solution' to an avoidable and preventable problem.
Please say what avoidable and preventable problem exactly, was Jesus supposed to be the 'solution' to.

Offpoint1:
Prevention is better than cure... Read this line out loud and louder, then reminisce on the entire biblical story from page A-Z.
'Prevention is better than cure.' is not a silver bullet. Read the counter comment out, slowly and clearly, loud and louder, then reflect on the entire biblical story from page A-Z.

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

He was! But as in the beginning and as usual with you people YOU NEVER LISTEN NOR OBEY!
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Already responded to all this

Dtruthspeaker:
He was!
Not He was, but He is.

Dtruthspeaker:
But as in the beginning and as usual with you people YOU NEVER LISTEN NOR OBEY!
1 John 2:1
'My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anyone does sin, we have an Advocate who pleads our case before the Father.
He is Jesus Christ,
the one who is truly righteous.
'

Hebrews 7:25
'Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him,
since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf
[with God].
'

Whether as usual with people who NEVER LISTEN NOR OBEY, well, they'll have their day in court on Judgement Day, and on that day, have the choice and chance to, either make their case by themselves or have same Jesus, SAN (i.e. Senior Advocate Number Uno) represent them and speak to the Father for them.

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Offpoint1: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
NNTR:
Please say what avoidable and preventable problem exactly, was Jesus supposed to be the 'solution' to.

'Prevention is better than cure.' is not a silver bullet. Read the counter comment out, slowly and clearly, loud and louder, then reflect on the entire biblical story from page A-Z.

The avoidable and preventable problem is God fully knowing Adam will eat some fruit which will put the entire world into chaos even before he was created, then God deciding to put same fruit where Adam will reach it.

The avoidable and preventable problem is God fully knowing the full implications of a pissed devil, he decided to banished him down earth.

Even after the whole messed up, he should have put an end to it in the early stage, but none of these happened.

Connect the dots, none of the biblical story makes any logical sense, unless the whole thing is some games and we are the characters.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Offpoint1:
The avoidable and preventable problem is God fully knowing Adam will eat some fruit which will put the entire world into chaos even before he was created, then God deciding to put same fruit where Adam will reach it.
Do you reckon that the brain is solely just a decorative ornament and not be productively used

I am sure you arent trying to say that A&E, had sawdust for a brain, because that gray matter inside their heads, wasn't serving just as an ornament, only to decorate their body with. No, but they were blessed with that powerfully built processing functional gift of a brain to positively make use of, for a purpose, for a reason and for such times as with the TKGE, left unguardedly placed centrally in the garden of Eden.

Offpoint1:
The avoidable and preventable problem is God fully knowing the full implications of a pissed devil, he decided to banished him down earth.
So? Do you reckon you can or could have done better.
Is that what you are trying to say?

Offpoint1:
Even after the whole messed up, he should have put an end to it in the early stage, but none of these happened.
You mean act as if nothing happened?
Act as if no treacheries went on?
You put to end at an early by acting as if there are consequences to actions?

Offpoint1:
Connect the dots, none of the biblical story makes any logical sense, unless the whole thing is some games and we are the characters.
John 2:4
'“Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied.
“My hour has not yet come.”
'

Practise what you preach, walk the talk. If you at all have managed to see dots, why arent you connecting them up yourself? Or is it because you arent connecting the dots together properly and correctly enough to get the picture?.

It only person playing games, is you. Keep reminding you that you, that, as far as God is concerned, you are a human being, however you're playing a character, carefully scripted by the devil.

The true test of someone’s character, can be judge on how they behave when given absolute power. A&E were given absolute power, which they sustained until the one hour. You see that John 2:4, dropped up there, if you know, you know, if you dont, well then means, you didnt connect the dots together properly enough is why.

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Offpoint1: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2022
NNTR:
Do you reckon that the brain is solely just a decorative ornament and not be productively used

I am sure you arent trying to say that A&E, had sawdust for a brain, because that gray matter inside their heads, wasn't serving just as an ornament, only to decorate their body with. No, but they were blessed with that powerfully built processing functional gift of a brain to positively make use of, for a purpose, for a reason and for such times as with the TKGE, left unguardedly placed centrally in the garden of Eden.

So? Do you reckon you can or could have done better.
Is that what you are trying to say?

You mean act as if nothing happened?
Act as if no treacheries went on?
You put to end at an early by acting as if there are consequences to actions?

John 2:4
'“Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied.
“My hour has not yet come.”
'

Practise what you preach, walk the talk. If you at all have managed to see dots, why arent you connecting them up yourself? Or is it because you arent connecting the dots together properly and correctly enough to get the picture?.

It only person playing games, is you. Keep reminding you that you, that, as far as God is concerned, you are a human being, however you're playing a character, carefully scripted by the devil.

The true test of someone’s character, can be judge on how they behave when given absolute power. A&E were given absolute power, which they sustained until the one hour. You see that John 2:4, dropped up there, if you know, you know, if you dont, well then means, you didnt connect the dots together properly enough is why.

Stop roping it on Adam/Eve, in a family of 5, you as a parent know damn well the character of your kids... You know the one you can entrust your valuables with and it's safe. You also know the one you can't blink without something missing.

You don't go around dropping things off any how when you know the later is around.

We are nothing but characters sir, accept that's the bitter truth.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by NNTR: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2022
NNTR:
You're totally amiss. You're mistaking foreknowledge for programming.

I already advanced that foreknowledge and programming are not mutually exclusively, but you keep rabbiting on about being programmed. Just because I am or anyone is aware of things before the things happens or exists, does not mean, the things chain of event were pre-planned or programmed

You arent A.I, but you're real intelligence. You arent a robot, not even a machine, but you're a human being.

I repeat, nothing was planned ahead, not next replies nor any other weak ideas like you want to try push. You arent executing any programmed nonsense. What you are doing, is playing out events as they occur from you acting out decisions, choices, conclusions, judgments et cetera, that you've made or thats directly or indirectly being made on your behalf.

Now unless you are a robot, unless you're A.I, unless you are a machine, you will be incapable of going against the grain mug, so to speak. So here's irrevocably telling you that, you have the freewill. With this freewill, it enables you to chose, if you want to delete yourself before your expiry date time or not delete yourself before your expiry date time.

This easily can be tested, thats, if you arent scared, thats, if you have low hanging humongous and swinging balls made out of steel

Watch this Offpoint1, you didnt get when I shared that you're building and developing character.

The thing is, you start life, living on earth as a blank canvas, so essentially meaning, you begin life with a clean slate to create, form and develop character on. Yes, your character is written up on and all over that slate, that your heart is.

In life, you are here to express yourself as freely as you possibly can. You are here to live life to the fullest you possibly can achieve. You're the captain of this ship, you determine where and how far it goes. You chart the course. You set the goals, you set the destination

Yes, you are here on earth, to experience life. Your experience, shapes whatever character you're forming up, and as time goes on, your character determines your actions, how you react to things, how you relate to subject matters et cetera. Now listen to this part, a character totally without experience, is all but a contradiction in terms

One more thing worth noting. From interacting with you this far, I can see that, someone like you, would be terrified, if you saw in the mirror, not your face, but see your character. Chew on that, and best wishes with figuring it out wink

Offpoint1:
Stop roping it on Adam/Eve
I am pleased that you are a graphics designer plus freelance CV writer because you'll know about use of templates, and know how the effect of what a corrupted template does to your business.

A&E, were templates, as it were, that served as what other human beings are to be copied from, so we you cant escape roping in A&E

Offpoint1:
in a family of 5, you as a parent know damn well the character of your kids...
Go review up there, reproduced, what we've earlier discussed about character

Offpoint1:
You know the one you can entrust your valuables with and it's safe. You also know the one you can't blink without something missing.

You don't go around dropping things off any how when you know the later is around.
Adam wasnt saddled with a responsibility he couldn't handle. Adam was had high level intelligence. This is proven by the fact that he successfully did a good work with given the task of taxonomy.

If Adam was incapable, then the TKGE wouldnt be centrally placed and even be left unguarded in the garden

Offpoint1:
We are nothing but characters sir, accept that's the bitter truth.
In a devil's careful crafted script perhaps, one can. Still is a matter of choice bro. You decide to be a puppet or not

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
DannyG8:
what is the consequences of fornication and how can one be sure he has been forgiven
Sin gives the devil access to do damage to someone's life, worst still, the wages of sin is death, so no worker of iniquity would be granted entry into Life.

God forgives anyone who sincerely repents so that's all that's required.

God bless.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by DannyG8(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Sin gives the devil access to do damage to someone's life, worst still, the wages of sin is death, so no worker of iniquity would be granted entry into Life.

God bless.
I had sex yesterday and my conscience is judging me

Fornication is a normal thing in this world but when I do it I feel like I have lost something

I really want to stop because it not working for me I want to repent of sins but whenever I try I keep on remembering the past

Advice please

I want to repent genuinely

1 Like

Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
DannyG8:

Fornication is a normal thing in this world but when I do it I feel like I have lost something

I really want to stop because it not working for me I want to repent of sins but whenever I try I keep on remembering the past

Advice please

It's a good thing your conscience pricks you and you're willing to repent.

That's a good place to start.

That's all God needs to work with, so sincerely pray and ask Him to deliver you and help you overcome such lustful inclinations and temptations. And He would because His Word says "blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled."

Also fast if need be.

I'd also remember you in prayers.

As for remembering the past, don't worry about that because with time that would pass if you truly repent of it.

God bless.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by wirinet(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Bulls! Most successful and powerful men possess lots of sexual energy. They hardly have one partner.

Not every one us interested in eternal life. Some people want to make the best of this life.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by wirinet(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
DannyG8:
It's all in the mind. Your mind has been conditioned to feel guilt. If you take necessary precautions to prevent pregnancy and STDs and its consensual, no need of guilt.

Advice please

Why do something you later regret. If you have the conviction that that something is sin, why then engage in it. Is that not lack of self control?
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2022
wirinet:

Bulls! Most successful and powerful men possess lots of sexual energy. They hardly have one partner.

Not every one us interested in eternal life. Some people want to make the best of this life.
"That which is highly esteemed of men is an abomination to God."

This comment wasn't meant for your kind, so don't be surprise that it exceeds your carnal scope.
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by DannyG8(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2022
wirinet:

It's all in the mind. Your mind has been conditioned to feel guilt. If you take necessary precautions to prevent pregnancy and STDs and its consensual, no need of guilt.

Why do something you later regret. If you have the conviction that that something is sin, why then engage in it. Is that not lack of self control?
I didn't use preventive major

It was row I know the person
Tho after everything that when I realized I mess up

I can't thinking about the repercussions
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by Interesting15: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
DannyG8:
sorry for disturbing you

I usually fornicated today

My conscience have been judging me

What kind of curse are you talking about please can you elaborate more on that please
You can send me a pm
Re: Free Sex Is Not Really Free by DannyG8(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Interesting15:

You can send me a pm
send me your WhatsApp number

This is mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.