Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter (8409 Views)

Between Remi Tinubu And A Beautiful Yoruba Lady / See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You think it's not by tribe?

You need to check the names of people controlling our agencies and offices... then you will get what I'm saying...

How can you make 90% of the fulani and hausa the head of these offices
What happened to the yoruba and ibo

I remember watching a live interview with the president... the guy asked why the offices were filled up with the Northerns....
Our president answered... I select people I know to work with me.... so now... he doesn't know yoruba or igbo people right?...

I'm not a supporters of tinubu...
I don't care if osinbanjo wins or
Amechi... I just want a Southern to take over the sit...that's all
Pls separate south, let all man answer en papa name, don't bring East with Yoruba, mak una enjoy d show
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Bravetunde: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Point..

If we southern neglect tinubu
Automatically the power will be shifted back to the Northerns for another 8years... meaning Northerns get to enjoy more for 16years...

Southern its up to you..
I don't know if tinubu is the right candidate, but what I'm sure of is that he will never let the southern lack anything we deserved...

And probably maybe all this top Offices/Agencies across the federation can be control back by the southern leaders...

Vote him out- give Northerns complete 16years to rules

Vote him in- let's take back what belong to us....

Igbo
Yoruba ...make una think oh
Coword,we u STFU.
I prefer atiku to jujuj worshipperss and slavves.
Afonjas are the most tribalistic Nigerians.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Pls separate south, let all man answer en papa name, don't bring East with Yoruba, mak una enjoy d show

Wait oh
Yoruba and the ibos are not enemies

Forget about the yoruba leaders romancing the Northerns for over 60years ago...

They only represent themselves not the people of the yoruba...

You think the yoruba fancy tinubu?
I know lots of yoruba citizens getting ready to vote in both Peter Obi or amechi...

We know ibos like to be alone and run things in their on way... but remember, yoruba is fighting for same thing...

At the end... the nation may be split into 3 places Las las
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Bravetunde:

Coword,we u STFU.
I prefer atiku to jujuj worshipperss and slavves.
Afonjas are the most tribalistic Nigerians.

I don't like tinubu either but his a very strong political legend...whosoever wanna drag the election with this guy go try

I don't fancy him atall...
But do you think Atiku will favor the Southern, Eastern, and yoruba people when he get the sit??

Pls I need your answer
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by DKM123: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Bullcraaaa.p!
Story that Totori the liver!

Which of the Northerners are supporting Tinubu? So you think the Alhamajari on the streets will leave an Atiku and vote a Tinubu only because he gave them the worst president that has ever ruled them?

The same president who has increased thier poverty by 500percent?
Same President they all are angry with?
If anything, they should be upset at Tinubu and ensure Karma gets him.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2022
If Tinubu's ambition is to have his name as the president of Nigeria then it will be dangerous to allow him become president because clearly he don't have anything to offer.. it simply means Nigeria will be worser than it's now..
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Kindledlight(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Almighty God bless you Oluwatosin Ronke wherever you are. You are true daughter of Oduduwa. You just said it as it is.

Yoruba ronu o, e ma je akotileta.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by snowball11(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2022
A man that colonized a state and made the state's coffers his retirement benefit; is whom you are thinking the greater south will welcome with open arms! undecided

Idiotic amala ati ewedu eater! grin
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Highways: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2022
We don't hate Tinubu... We're OBIdient...
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Jack005(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Yoruba's always accuse igbos of hate but I have always known them to be the number one hateful and vile tribe..

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by engrchykae(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

That's good!

Very Fantastic

Since she has turned it into tribal voting

Let every region vote for its own

South East and South will vote for Obi

South West will vote for Tinubu

Northerners will vote for Atiku

Last last Atiku will win grin

Let's remind them how it started

We warned them

They chastise us...insulted us called us all sort of names

We wanted the good of the country where everyone will be equal among others.. but we were wrong,we never knew they had an ulterior devilish motive.we saw their treachery..Gov Babatunde Fashola made an infamous statement in their dialect that they should remember to vote for Buhari so that power will return to their region

They imported tribal politics into our political space and corrupted both the unborn child to know how to play the politics

If I start to mention their treacherous sins they have committed...time won't be enough

We told them that they will never smell the seat again.. rather let the North continue ruling us

I will rather have atikuchukwu than tinubu being president.
A man that spoiled gej presidency and worked against his sister Abike Dabiri through Femi gbajabiamila not to be speaker for House so that he can successfully paint his picture of Yoruba marginalization.
Used his tvc and South Africa contacts to disgrace oritsejafor when they went to source weapons from blackmarket in South Africa.
Tinubu,you are about to get served.
Unless if atiku will step down
Atiku will treat the south better than any Yoruba except if the Yoruba is Obasanjo,the rest are unrepentant tribalists
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by engrchykae(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Point..

If we southern neglect southern
Automatically the power will be shifted back to the Northerns for another 8years... meaning Northerns get to enjoy more for 16years...

Southern its up to you..
I don't know if tinubu or other southern candidates are the right guy for the job, but what I'm sure of is that our own people will never let the southern lack anything we deserved...

And probably maybe all this top Offices/Agencies across the federation can be control back by the southern leaders...

Vote him out- give Northerns complete 16years to rules

Vote him in- let's take back what belong to us....

Igbo
Yoruba ...make una think oh
worse things will even happen to the south is tinubu become president.
He never talked when gani Adam's daughter was murdered by herdsmen
He said "where are the cows"?
He said nothing about the endsars
He said nothing about igboho
Detached useless demon.
Tinubu as national leader of APC felt ok with the sidelining of the southeast from every aspect of governance at the center
Felt ok with the railway that never went through the East.
Atiku will never do such evil.
I am voting atiku
Let north continue
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by engrchykae(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Wait oh
Yoruba and the ibos are not enemies

Forget about the yoruba leaders romancing the Northerns for over 60years ago...

They only represent themselves not the people of the yoruba...

You think the yoruba fancy tinubu?
I know lots of yoruba citizens getting ready to vote in both Peter Obi or amechi...

We know ibos like to be alone and run things in their on way... but remember, yoruba is fighting for same thing...

At the end... the nation may be split into 3 places Las las
you always believe you are smarter than others
Maybe it has to do with something in your daily intakes
Bola ige as advisor to the WCC frustrated akanu ibiams effort to get international support for Biafra
Akanu ibiam was one of the six presidents WCC
Bola ige said"Biafra should be removed from the relief package as it would translate into international recognition for Biafra"
Yoruba hate igbos with bile, in fact Yoruba lives to hate igbos

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by engrchykae(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I don't like tinubu either but his a very strong political legend...whosoever wanna drag the election with this guy go try

I don't fancy him atall...
But do you think Atiku will favor the Southern, Eastern, and yoruba people when he get the sit??

Pls I need your answer
we have a southern president in the person of gej, tinubu helped the fulanis to remove gej his supposed southern brother
Now he suddenly believe in the South.
We will rather take a VP slot and atiku will win

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by ivandragon: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Lol...

Well, to each, their own views... same BAT contributed to the SW losing out on speaker position in 2011 by not supporting a Yoruba speaker, today, he wants people to support his own ambition, by fire, by force...
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by care4you: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Am OBIDIENT are you?

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2022
engrchykae:
you always believe you are smarter than others
Maybe it has to do with something in your daily intakes
Bola ige as advisor to the WCC frustrated akanu ibiams effort to get international support for Biafra
Akanu ibiam was one of the six presidents WCC
Bola ige said"Biafra should be removed from the relief package as it would translate into international recognition for Biafra"
Yoruba hate igbos with bile, in fact Yoruba lives to hate igbos

You can't speak for all...
The yoruba and ibos maybe different kind of tribe but they are really working tireless togther to escape this country called Nigeria...

I know the Yoruba leaders are messing things up big time... but an average innocent yoruba man will feel safe residing in Eastern part of the country than relocating to the North...
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
engrchykae:
worse things will even happen to the south is tinubu become president.
He never talked when gani Adam's daughter was murdered by herdsmen
He said "where are the cows"?
He said nothing about the endsars
He said nothing about igboho
Detached useless demon.
Tinubu as national leader of APC felt ok with the sidelining of the southeast from every aspect of governance at the center
Felt ok with the railway that never went through the East.
Atiku will never do such evil.
I am voting atiku
Let north continue

I love your point...
His record his really not impressive..

Let's hope Atiku will favor Southern and the Eastern when he enter...
I hope he won't sideline us rhe way his brother did for 7 years
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Ghostrye: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2022
so I should support and vote for an incompetent thief because he is my tribesman shey, like say the northerners that are buharis tribesmen aren't being buried in droves because of his incompetence
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:
So we should leave integrity and competence because we want to help fulfil someone's life ambition

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
which candidate get integrity lol. name one
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by olas24u(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=XerXers post=113485978]For the yorubas it's about political relevance not how to move the country forward. [/quot
How can the country move forward in the current state and structure, the presidency is not for a section of Nigeria alone.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by olas24u(f): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
NwaIdeato:
They've turned it into a tribal thing so Igbos and South South might as well give Obi a bloc vote whether or not he stands a chance, let Atiku and Tinubu go at each other's jugular in the North.

Igbos are serial BETRAYERS and do abnormal things in the political arena. The south south people are good people, they know what is right.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by EmiDon11: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Na dem Afonjas
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
angry
you need slap
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by ukaface(f): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2022
This one is still thinking tribally.
When she should be thinking of the RIGHT PERSON to pull Nigeria out of this hellhole we are presently in.

Nigerians need to get tired of this Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa nonsense and think as NIGERIANS.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by CSTRR: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
I guess when the price of a derica of rice becomes N1000, this idiot will put a phone call to tinubu to sell it to her at a discount.

Yoruba discount abi?

You want educated people to vote for a man that wants to feed 50million youths in the military with garri, corn and agbado.

Na thunder go fire that your yeye Yoruba mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Ghana / Fulani ‘Mercenaries’ Arrested Over Benue Bloodbath / Controversy Over Omojuwa's Comment On Gani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.