Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu (387 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / 2023: Osinbajo, Lawan, Amaechi In Full Support Of Tinubu, Says Adamu / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by PDJT: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
-Adamu went further to call the outburst "insulting" to the President and he hopes that "they" will never hear such thing again, whether in Television or Social media.

-Hmm, so what would "they" do to him? These people simpy believe they own this British experiment, called Nigeria. And they may be right. Thanks to the Yoruba nation and the minorities of the North that fought for them.

-Now taken a listen to the video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipJYia-geg
Re: APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by PDJT: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
- The mods, perhaps you guys can push this to the FP so others can take a listen and make up their minds. Thank you.

Dominique
HumbledbYGrace
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44
Oamj4
Osystein
Seun
Re: APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by uBuNiT: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Flogging tinubu won't be a bad idea. He is not cultured.
...lack home training
Re: APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by Miracle2020: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:
-Adamu went further to call the outburst "insulting" to the President and he hopes that "they" will never hear such thing again, whether in Television or Social media.

-Hmm, so what would "they" do to him? These people simpy believe they own this British experiment, called Nigeria. And they may be right. Thanks to the Yoruba nation and the minorities of the North that fought for them.

-Now taken a listen to the video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipJYia-geg
I don't like tinubu but people like you are making him more popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by PDJT: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2022
uBuNiT:
Flogging tinubu won't be a bad idea.
He is not cultured.

...lack home training

-Flogging? That wouldn't happen. grin

-I know the man is desperate but he did let himself down big time with that outburst. As one yoruba observer said; "Tinubu should keep his money and join Yoruba Nation.
Re: APC Not Happy With Tinubu's Outburst In Abeokuta, Says Adamu by PDJT: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Miracle2020:
I don't like tinubu but people like you are making him more popular.

-I hardly mention him to be honest. Only highlighting the arrogance of those who believe they own British-Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Tinubu Did Is Not Politics 101, But Wickedness 100. / Peter Obi's Supporters Disgraces Man With PDP Flag At INEC Office, Abuja / This Is My Little Advice To Every Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.