Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tizzy(the Cat) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tizzy(the Cat) (305 Views)

Tizzy(the Tow-headed Officer And The Blonde Driver) / Tizzy(read And Laugh) / ​​the Cat And The rooster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tizzy(the Cat) by Jamesoluwatobi(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2022
A teacher want too ask tizzy question he said tizzy if i gave you 2 cat plus 2 cat plus another 2 cat so how many cat do you have? Tizzy said seven. The teacher asked again if i gave you 2 cat plus 2 cat plus another 2 cat how many cat do you have tizzy said seven, the teacher said maybe he should put it in another way he asked again if i gave you 2 apple plus 2 apple plus another 2 apple how many apples do you have tizzy answered six the teacher said good if i gave you 2 cat plus 2 cat plus another 2 cat how many cat do you have tizzy said seven the teacher said why tizzy said because i have already has a freaking cat

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Athletes Are Winning Medals At The Birmingham Olympics / Short Funny To Make You Laugh / Stand A Chance To Win #200 - #500 Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.