Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (21646 Views)

How Sijibomi Ogundele Became Billionaire At 33 / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by mighty1: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
I'm very very optimistic about life, and I want to be a Billionaire at 36. it is not just the billionaire thing

that is driving me, but the joy of employing and creating a more friendly environment full of opportunities for people to thrive and achieve their dreams.

I've thought of online business, but I dont really know how to go about it

My savings wont do the miracle considering my present state.

I am 26 and I have just ten years to be in my dream world.

please how do I go about it.

I'm aware NL is a place of genius. please come on board and safe me!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2011
Love your ambition but not knowing how to go about it is the part that pisses me off. To start with nobody using NL is a billionaire, even if there is a NLer of that status why will he share with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by mkyusuf: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
pls try okoja shrine ;d
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by lagcity(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
billionaire in naira or dollars? if you're in naija, i think billionaire in naira is a more reasonable in goal, at least initially.

if you're well connected in political circles, that shouldn't be a problem. contracts will come your way if you lobby intensively.

if you somehow convince a bank to lend you like say 10 million naira. 10 milla times 10 is 100. 100 times 10 is 1 billion naira. if you're a smart businessman, i think multiplying your money 100 times in 10 years is doable, as long as you are not the flashy type who buys a ferrari after making his first 20 million naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by babyboy3(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea at the age of 36 years and he was a billionaire then,

Have a vision of yourself being a billionaire in 10 years time doing whatever you like

then plan!!!!!!!!!

and leave the rest to God!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by EzeUche(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
Come up with a unique idea that no one else has thought of.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by schmoopsie: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
Ten years? Na juju be that. I get one for Ogba. Contact me on 08055445xx
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by johnjoel(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
try2make thing out of your life being charitable and generious God has the other answer
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by SUV(f): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
Dream without plan!
How can we give u any suggestions? answer the following questions first:
1. Are u educated? to what level?

2. Which course?
3. What do u have passion for?

4. What are ur natural talents or potentials?
5. what is ur background? (affluence, influence and the likes)

6. what r u doing presently?

after that, then we can take if frm there.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Wallie(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
Very simple! Always think big and excel in everything you do…the rest is not really up to you!

You have to realize that you and everybody else are trying to be successful. What makes you believe that you can be better than everybody else?

By way of example, imagine that your dream is to sell spare parts. What makes you think that you can be more successful than others that have been selling spare parts before you were born?

If your answer is to have the largest inventory possible at the lowest price by setting up an online store where parts can be ordered and delivered to your house within one business day, then I would say you’re on the right track to being successful!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Andrew3(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
try to be very greedy and stingy even to urself grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by hackney(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
Invent a dust proof car \house paint and you wont even need to leave africa to hit your mark.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ultim: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
Behind every geat fortune, there is a crime- BALZAC tongue
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Irokoroots: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
Great ambition man. My advice is to never give yourself time limits when planning lofty goals. Patience is always a virtue with these things like these.  Companies like Google, Facebook, and Apple wouldn't be where they are now if their founders weren't patient. Also it depends on the market you are targeting. If Nigeria is your playing field, Nigeria has 150 million people with service needs. Look for something you are good at, be the first in market, make sure your services are of world class quality and with patience and hard work your goal would come into fruition. I wouldnt advice manufacturing anything unless you have Dangote money because the infrastructural state of the country wouldn't give you an advantage when competing with China. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
behind a very succesful man, there is a crazy woman
that can drive u crazy, on the bed, kitchen, business everything
make sure u have a very crazy wife, u will be rich by all means

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kpolli(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
politics or pastor. . .
but stop lying, na cos of money u wan be one
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Thirst4Lif: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
please how do I go about it.

I think it's safe to say no one on this website is a billionaire, so I'd suggest you try asking someone who's actually achieved billionaire status.

Go to Dangote's web page or Bill Gates', etc. to see how it's done.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by oracular: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2011
do blood money
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by munaco: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
My guy early to bed early to wake. 4get that tin wey u dey yan because u start am very late. Try not to be a fool at 40. i no blame u but check very well my be u get malaria, high fever as old people dey test am abi na long dream. wish u all the best.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fastest ways to become rich :
politician
Yahoo-yahoo
militancy
Vip kidnapping
oil bunkering
blood money aka ogume

Ps:With hard labour and dedication,you will become a trillionaire in next 5 years.btw how much are you worth as at date ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by bodejohn(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
At first read, the topic sounded like "how can I become a boko haram at 36"
On a more serious note, you need to think deeply if that billionaire is actually the driving force or something else say, poverty.
I once had a dream of becoming a professor at age 40 when I was earning 10k as a pry 2 classroom teacher.
I changed the vision immediately I found a lucrative offer in a multinational company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by jaybee3(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Fastest ways to become rich :
politician
Yahoo-yahoo
militancy
Vip kidnapping
oil bunkering
blood money aka ogume

Ps:With hard labour and dedication,you will become a trillionaire in next 5 years.btw how much are you worth as at date ?
GBAM
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by WhyAWhy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2011
@OP, you've got a very good amibition. The only probable route (1 in 1million chance) of becoming a billionaire overnight is to win the lottery or you hit forgotten gold in the mediterranean

To Start with: If there are people who sincerely know how to become a billionaire, I doubt if they will come and share it here on Nairaland, they would rather go and be a billionaire themselves.

Secondly: Look for a unique niche for your passion (if you've got one) and pursue it with all your energy, take your eyes off the Billionaire status quo.

Thirdly: Start from where you are, what are you doing presently. No one attains billionaire status overnight.

Lastly: Study the life of a billionaire

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by PurestBoy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
Sleep and dream,
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by ultim: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2011
SUV:

Dream without plan!
How can we give u any suggestions? answer the following questions first:
1. Are u educated? to what level? shocked shocked shocked

2. Which course?
3. What do u have passion for?

4. What are your natural talents or potentials?
5. what is your background? (affluence, influence and the likes)

6. what r u doing presently?

after that, then we can take if frm there.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by OKURINMETA: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
me this an wonderful dream that count on God and you but why the rush, if i may ask being a billionaire at 36 doesn't mean that u will end as one and not having money now doesn't mean that u will die that way. just be focus and follow God's plan for your life all other things will follow as they say money answereth all things but it is not a defense wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
Start by Robbing Obasanjo and Atiku, U wuld achieve this b4 u clock 27yrs  grin
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by kandiikane(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
Op, great ambition you are not the only one. .You have to have plans though, what are you capable of, you have to be business orientated. .Know how to hustle and bustle. . .You have 10years, mate and you have no plans? I have always been told if I want to make it in life, I have got to be organised, have plans, know time. . .I have been making plans since when I was 12 for things I would like to achieve within the next 2-5years. . .Its bit by bit, divide those 10 years into smaller times and plan on what you are going to achieve every two years to reach your goal or something like that. .But you have no plans? shocked

You cannot just plan and leave the rest for God to come do it for you. .You cannot just write down your plans and sit for God to make you a billionaire. .You ask God for guidance in your plans and goals and then get up and go work your as[i]s[/i] off with God's guidance behind you. .God will help bring the right people but you have got to do the work 'cause he can bring the right people but if you are foolish you can loose them. .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by highland(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
ok

Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by markjac01: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
steal, politics, kidnap boko haram, amnesty at least dats d order of d day now
mod, this should be in the joke section
Re: How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! by chamber2(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2011
You are already a billionaire. One can become a billionaire either by cash or by mouth.

You are a BILLIONAIRE BY MOUTH @ 26

Your mates at Cash Christ Embassy are all billionaires by faith and mouth.

BTW, how can you think of becoming a billionaire without any concrete plans on how to achieve your goal?What specific product, research or innovation are you bringing to the table?Just know that there is no free lunch anywhere in the world, you must work hard and smart to become a Bironaire billionaire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Plans To Buy Arsenal F.C. In 4 Years Time / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Explosion Hit Calabar CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.