Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78417 Views)

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Massiveglory: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2022
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.

451 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by istina: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm, like football bookmakers will usually be disappointed

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by SultanOfPuna: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022

Delegate wey collect $50,000 To Vote Tinubu

Come enter Church on Sunday to Celebrate And do Thanksgiving.

Only to be gunned down by Fulani Gunmen

If You like sell your future and sell your vote
If UGM catch you
That money, that flashy car, that house will be useless

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by landmark86: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Op must be CRAcyyyyyyyy
Abi you won collect?
The ticket is in-between Emi lo kan and Osinbajo

393 Likes 95 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by JooEeL(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fufu and Oha politics.

We've always known the phrase, "unity beggars". These are always the ones pleading for the zoo to remain one.

There's another new one, the "peace prayers". These ones are all those lazy typical church-goers who don't know what their ancestors did to preserve their lands for them. These ones, especially the ladies, are always praying for useless peace... fake peace that never comes

You see their words on social media like: "Let's pray for peace".
Another 30 will be murdered by Fula terrorists in 1 week again, they'll come out again "Let's pray for peace"...

Sometimes u wonder whether these people have brains in their heads.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Dialpad: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Keep on with the joke .... it's allowed

When analysis fail, you will come up with another BS.

Someone will just be at the beer parlor get high and come up with rubbish analysis

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by chopnaira: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin

131 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Naiira(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm… Who cares!

Den of thieves

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Ekpekus(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Make I book space... waiting to see if this permutation go green in 24-48hrs.
Unfortunately the country is mourning with the citizens of Owo and Ondo state.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by dagnop: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joke. Honestly, politics is not permutations and combinations like you do in bet9ja, I have seen and heard a lot of surprises in politics and I won’t let anything surprise me anymore in politics

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Sunofgod(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by havenz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
I was thinking you wanted to say that Bola T. will be on 2.5 odd.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
NAH OMO Igbo ANALYSIS BE THIS OO

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by PrinceofAnambra: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
I have no pity whatsoever for the people that are going to drown in depression and endless tears tomorrow when Tinubu is officially given the APC presidential ticket. A nationalistic veteran political lion among local political ducks, chickens, goats and little puppies and you think it's going to be a contest?

Plenty people have been screaming and dreaming Buhari's "anointed candidate" will defeat Tinubu. Well, here's a spoiler alert from those of us in the know - Tinubu is Buhari's candiate!

If you like kill yourself when Tinubu becomes APC presidential flag bearer tomorrow, na u sabi undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Dailymice: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu Urchins ntoor

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by naijadrivablog: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Most of una wey dey here de kee una selves with insult no get PVC, especially the Southern Naija people.

Nigeria can be better than UAE and all these places people Japa to only when we do the right thing. In other words, people of other nations should be rushing to come to Nigeria because we are more than blessed.

Our diversity should be a blessing and not a curse. Many nations are diverse but found a way to live prosperously in peace.

If you collect peanuts to vote, you have sold the good things you and your generations are to enjoy.

Let's put aside tribe and religious sentiments and vote whom will take this country ahead.
If you can Japa, your parents, relatives are in Nigeria. It is the only home we have.

Who told you your vote won't count, even this time, when you dont even have PVC? Who told you politics dont concern you? Let me tell you, politics affects you directly or indirectly.

Suffer no de tire una?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by sammysneh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Life has no value in Nigeria, over 50 persons died this morning we are here talking about elections

SMH, we are stilling fighting for old men to govern this country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by cyberaddict: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
I've lost hope in the present political class. They are all insincere, ill-meaning thieves.

Whoever came up with the assessment above is a delusional Tinubu-hating Amaechi fan.

It reeks of unobjectivity and thoughtlessness. How on earth did it make FP ?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by abobote: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
So many physico on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by abataPrecious: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kontinuuu
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by canada2022: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC will surprise Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by RapistOnBail: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Shetemi12(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol...The assessment of this Nairalander is just too funny to comprehend, is this person even conversant with what's happening in the last 24 hours!!!!

421 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Yemiwonder(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just use this delusion to console yourself prior to the primary...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amaechi will emerge.

But can Amaechi stand Peter Obi in 2023?

Not in a million years.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Basic123: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one doesn't understand APC internal politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by McOluOmo: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jagaban 7.8/10

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by GorillaApp(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
If I am given the choice to choose for APC..

Then it will be Osibanjo first then amaechi

The rest can go home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by kennethfranc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
To be on a safe side,
Osibanjo vs Ahmed Lawan

HWBH

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by pweeryambre: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
.ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.