Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Raped While Sleeping. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped While Sleeping. (6595 Views)

Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Raped While Sleeping. by okoroemeka(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
donaldking10:
There's this chick i have one or two things going with, but nothing too serious yet.
So, she just called me crying that she slept-over at her ex-boyfriends' place, and she woke the next morning to find herself naked & only to find-out she was raped by the guy while sleeping.
Asked her if she smoked or drank anything, & she replied NO.
Reason i brought this here is because i wanna really know if it's possible to un-dress & rape a girl who isn't high without her waking-up.
Please matured response only.
And ladies i need to hear your opinions most especially.
mynd.
no woman,I repeat,no woman will still be sleeping while her pant is shifted or removed talkless of putting dick,the fact that she is sleeping close quarters with a guy will raise her alarm receptors to high alert and she will be sleeping with one eye open,either she is drugged or she pretended to be asleep and enjoyed it but later had regrets
Re: Raped While Sleeping. by Roniyke1234: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ay04z:
who are now voting for like diz... Because as it stand.. Is still those thiefs either from apc or pdp will enter.. So wat the point

I'm voting for Labour Party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? / Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.