Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack (78278 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

Can you be a christian yet run ifa levels on a low?Or you have to drop one for the other?
In Nigeria if you are not a Christian or a Muslim you will be criticized,that’s why most people do it on a low, but time will come when you will have freedom of religious practice without criticism. I get criticize a lot about talking about Yoruba tradition but learning about European and knowing less about myself makes me feel foolish. Now my point is God doesn’t understand Religion settings, any religion that goes in the name of God is worth exploring. Let me open your mind to something, if you listen to Tope Alabi, most of the way she praise God are ways of praising God in IFA, start taking note.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
olaniyilukman:
This is very bad and we Yorubas must do something to our security architecture. The Amotekun these people are glorifying is full of thugs and unreasonable set of humans who can't even think outside the box and bring workable solution to the security challenges bedevil our dear Yoruba nation...
Bros leave your grammar, the best form of defence is to attack. The only way you guys can send a strong message is to organize a reprisal and double the number of those killed in owo.
Oh, sorry! I forgot the yorubas are sophisticated and don't like violence. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by shantti(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
I know we igbos don't like yorubas. But it's disheartening mocking them In a time like this.
My heart goes out to every Yoruba, may God arrest the killers. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Tunji50: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 should vote for someone that care for humanity
Lets be a promoter of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Morgan147: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
May God Punish those that killed innocent people.May their blood haunt them endlessly..Evil monsters
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Albertone(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:

In Nigeria if you are not a Christian or a Muslim you will be criticized,that’s why most people do it on a low, but time will come when you will have freedom of religious practice without criticism. I get criticize a lot about talking about Yoruba tradition but learning about European and knowing less about myself makes me feel foolish. Now my point is God doesn’t understand Religion settings, any religion that goes in the name of God is worth exploring. Let me open your mind to something, if you listen to Tope Alabi, most of the way she praise God are ways of praising God in IFA, start taking note.

The thing is,I strongly believe in Christianity and I also see ifa as a pure tradition that is worth looking into.
However,I wouldn't want ifa stuff to interfere with my Christianity.

Is that possible or I have to drop one for the other.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by cherishmichael: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
McStoic:

But it happened in Yorubaland. They need to show bravery and lead the payback..
Yeah, that's true kiss
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by rolams(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
And nobody see them during the shooting?

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Zimmermann(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This attack looks like an inside job, no other person will know Owo like the indigenes of the town. They should round up everyone who is a member of Amotekun and lock them up, they must know something about this crime.

This doesn't look like a fulani attack at all, we didn't see any herdsmen around and there's no cows.

Fulanis are very good people who supply us with fresh ponmo from cow meat and they are entirely harmless.
grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aderewah:
I’ve seen a thousand comments from ibos mocking yorubas over deaths of children in Owo. You people should keep it up. Both ibos and Fulani masters.
It's not only ibo it's ibosi grin olodo
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by kaludestiny10(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is the handiwork of Fulani terrorist, remove politics from this dastardly act.
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?
What did these church goers in the sleepy town of Owo do to deserve this?

Why are politicians playing politics with our lives?
I bet this is politics. Someone is sending a message to someone. Just as how buhari is allowing herdsmen roam freely and killing people.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Ofadaman(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where are the cows?
Tinubu ,2015
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

The thing is,I strongly believe in Christianity and I also see ifa as a pure tradition that is worth looking into.
However,I wouldn't want ifa stuff to interfere with my Christianity.

Is that possible or I have to drop one for the other.

Consider Christianity as your religion and Ifa as an adventure, honestly there’s nothing stopping any one from practicing as much religion as you wish to practice, you can have a Nigerian and American passport at the same time. Let our generation put end to religion extremism.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Albertone(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:

Consider Christianity as your religion and Ifa as an adventure, honestly there’s nothing stopping any one from practicing as much religion as you wish to practice, you can have a Nigerian and American passport at the same time. Let our generation put end to religion extremism.

Good.

Any pointers?
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Corporate2020: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?

I bet this is politics. Someone is sending a message to someone. Just as how buhari is allowing herdsmen roam freely and killing people.

Not Politicians, it's simply BUHARI.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by lalax(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
So nobody can tell us if d perpetrators are igbo, Yoruba or Hausa... and how dey moved into d town with guns and nobody saw dem.. and how did dey leave d environment after carrying out d act..
Plenty questions needing plenty answers..
D pple need to know.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very saddening!! embarassed
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

Good.

Any pointers?
Start from watching movies from Tunde Kelani and open your mind then look for content about Yorubas in brazil and Cuba on YouTube since they taught us to believe in foreigners. If you find it fascinating then do your discovery.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by AsapTeddy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This attack looks like an inside job, no other person will know Owo like the indigenes of the town. They should round up everyone who is a member of Amotekun and lock them up, they must know something about this crime.

This doesn't look like a fulani attack at all, we didn't see any herdsmen around and there's no cows.

Fulanis are very good people who supply us with fresh ponmo from cow meat and they are entirely harmless.

You didn't see any cows around?...
Mumu...so you expect them to carry their cows during attack
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by obstead200(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

speaking in Jagaban voice
I would have laughed at the sattire, but I am genuinely pained by the death of these innocent pple
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by tubolancer(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My mind is telling me that this killing is a political game!

Putting fear on the Yoruba Christians like 'this is what you will keep getting if you vote a Muslim'

The above statement doesn't mean that the Fulanis are absolved NO like I said somewhere there are some places and lands in the Yoruba villages that they indigenes can no longer lay claim of as it now fully in Fulani property.
You crazy, Yoruba dont kill themselves like that, you this idiot.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Albertone(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:

Start from watching movies from Tunde Kelani and open your mind then look for content about Yorubas in brazil and Cuba on YouTube since they taught us to believe in foreigners. If you find it fascinating then do your discovery.

Ok.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by LastProphet: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:
You see this outgoing generation are sets of cowards and bastards, I don’t know what they went through when they were young that made them become this useless.

I have thought so too in the past. The fulanis have commenced their genocide but they are very clever, they conceal their intentions woth marchavellian skill until is too late
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by RealTalkNoBull: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Weedee:
Guns should be legalized in Nigeria. Since the government can’t protect its citizens. The citizens should be left to protect themselves.
Hahaha Guns in the hands of the most selfish, greediest, jealous, and evil Black people on the planet so that what manipulation and voodoo can’t achieve, bullets can, right?
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Weedee(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Hahaha Guns in the hands of the most selfish, greediest, jealous, and evil Black people on the planet so that what manipulation and voodoo can’t achieve, bullets can, right?

Let me ask you a question. If you know too well that I have guns in my house and my neighbor has and maybe my other neighbor has too. Will you with all amount of confidence come to my house to rob or harm me?
You have the boldness to come to my house/community to attack me because you know too well you’ve got what I don’t and I’ll succumb to you once a gun is pointed.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by victorv12(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?

This message is to Akeredolu about is statement in regard to Yoruba nation.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by an0daGuy: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sheggy13:

This is the same way people will joke about the death of your loved ones as you've chosen to be intentionally stupid and inhumane.

You will die before me and I will joke about it here and go and eat rice and drink beer on your head.

We’ll make I never talk. Maybe dem fit no even see your body bury self

Or maybe money fit no dey for food and drink at your burial undecided
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by shizzle1: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

my nigga grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by shizzle1: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where are the sophisticated mo ron.s? They have all gone awol

Let's blame ipob and ESN as usual

Bunch of brainless pigs
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
xtervaganza:
When we said every Yoruba should support igboho Una de talk rubbish

Same thing we were telling Ndigbo and supporting Mazi Kanu and IPOB/ESN! Kanu and Igboho have been the biggest threat to the ruling Fulani hegemony since MKO and Kudirat! Any wonder said hegemony went out of its way to attack both personalities with a view to murdering them like they did MKO and his wife!? Any wonder both Kanu and Igboho are presently or once incarcerated to curtail their activities while the Fulani go about and have free rein to consolidate their gains in southern Nigeria!?
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by LadiIshola(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

As much as you people like to play politics with people's lives, majority of those killed are Igbos, cos it's a Catholic church. Read this well, think again and edit that post you have there.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Jennyjay283: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why? Why?
What did they want from us!
Who will doubt that this is not politics?
What did they want?
This is not helping matters!
They should leave innocent souls alone.
It didn't just make them show their expressions,yet it made us know how foolish They are
Everyday, touching stories.
They should also know that they have Childrens...... definitely they will suffer for their deed!
Not that one is happy with the country,yet they keep breaking citizens heart everyday...
I put God in all this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.