Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (36559 Views)

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Ten06(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Now that the government can no more protect it citizens, why don't they allow the citizens to aquire guns to protect themselves?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Danniedpastor(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!
This is terrible Wickedness.

This killings reminds of an revelation/ encounter a brother in Christ had with JESUS, which was sent to me some few days ago on the Need for all Believers to pray!

This was the revelation!

STRICT ORDER FROM GOD TO All NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN PRAYER WARRIORS
By Apostle Ubani Kingsley C

I had finished my prayer and was making some topical research. Suddenly, I heard the sound of footsteps and when I looked up, behold, the bearers of the footsteps were Jesus Christ Our Saviour and two angels. Three of them were on white garments, and except Jesus Christ, the two angels had wings and swords. Fear gripped me because that was almost the same way Jesus Christ came to me on 21st June 2012 and told me that my room was malodorous but the difference between the previous one and present one was that the previous experience took place in Aba at 2:57am on 21st day of June 2012 while present encounter happened at our camp ground in Imo State at 6:15am on this day, Wednesday 25th May, 2022. I was able to know the time of this encounter with the help of a big wall clock in my sitting room.

As I was shivering in fear of the sudden physical appearance of the three visitors - I mean physically and not in dream, trance or revelation, Jesus Christ said to me, "Son, peace be unto you. Do not be afraid, I am your Master Jesus Christ and these two angels are the angels who followed me to some places in the Northern States of Nigeria to protect the faithful christians there from the attacks of their enemies who came to kill them. We went to save their lives for being faithful to God and to show them that God still remains faithful to those who are faithful to Him".

"Son", Jesus Christ called me and said, "last year I came to you and told you that God said that all Christians should pray to stop war from coming to Nigeria, and they prayed although not all the people did the prayer and some who did the prayer didn't do it faithfully but because of those who did the prayer faithfully, God averted the war to Russia and Ukraine just for the sake of his beloved ones in Nigeria. It is not that there are no God-fearing people in those nations but God chooses who He would show His mercy. Remember God loved Jacob and hated Esau, but are they not born by the same father, Isaac? God chooses what to do and how He wants His things done. He is above questions", Jesus Christ added.

Furthermore, Jesus Christ said, "Son, God send me, to tell you and all the Christians to embark on 120 days prayer and fasting like they did last year, 2021. The prayer should start from the 1st day of June and stop on the 28th day of September all in 2022. The time of the prayer and fasting for each day is 6am to 3pm for general and those who know that they are prayer warriors should go beyond the 6am to 3pm fasting and prayer to any length they can, each day but it must still be as their strengths can carry them each day. They can do it individually, in groups or in their churches. The Bible topics, the Bible passages, and prayer points for each day shall be give to them personally by the Holy Spirit. The focus of the prayer is that God should stop the bloodshed and destruction, and bring peace and safety in Nigeria. God is ready to shake Nigeria with His power and prove to all human that He is God and not man because He has lifted up His sword against His enemies but He wants His people to move Him into action by being obedience to the order He has given. He wants His people to do their parts by praying and fasting while He will finish the rest", Jesus Christ said.

He continued further, "bloodshed Nigeria has reached the throne of God and the blood of the innocents who were killed in Nigeria are crying for vengeance. There is going to be a 'shaking' in Nigeria if christians will obediently do the prayer and fasting because it is time for God's vengeance. The prayer will affect a lot of people in Nigeria and it will expose a lot of hidden things. More so, the prayer and fasting will bring celebration at last. Then 29th day of September to 1st day of October 2022 shall be days of praises to God", He concluded.

Pls there no exaggeration or fallacy in the above message. It is absolutely genuine and accurate. If there is, I wouldn't have enclosed my contact therein. Our only strong weapons are our knees. The longer they last on the floor of prayer, the more powerful we become. Prayer is our defensive proofs, it has no spiritual restriction. It can reach the unreached. Therefore, let's obediently do it together for our benefits and the benefits of our generations. Let us be strong and courageous for God is with us to grant victory and peace in Jesus' name, amen.

So, God took a that should occur between ethnic groups within Nigeria and sent it to Ukraine and Russia?

That's interesting.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by justmondris: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Might be Photoshop though.

That means you don’t know this apostle. He nor Dey fear any Babylon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by tenpipsperday: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
And tinubu will come and tell us fulanis and Yorubas are one
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Dreal1247: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

This killings reminds of an revelation/ encounter a brother in Christ had with JESUS, which was sent to me some few days ago on the Need for all Believers to pray!

This was the revelation!

I had finished my prayer and was making some topical research. Suddenly, I heard the sound of footsteps and when I looked up, behold, the bearers of the footsteps were Jesus Christ Our Saviour and two angels. Three of them were on white garments, and except Jesus Christ, the two angels had wings and swords. Fear gripped me because that was almost the same way Jesus Christ came to me on 21st June 2012 and told me that my room was malodorous but the difference between the previous one and present one was that the previous experience took place in Aba at 2:57am on 21st day of June 2012 while present encounter happened at our camp ground in Imo State at 6:15am on this day, Wednesday 25th May, 2022. I was able to know the time of this encounter with the help of a big wall clock in my sitting room.

As I was shivering in fear of the sudden physical appearance of the three visitors - I mean physically and not in dream, trance or revelation, Jesus Christ said to me, "Son, peace be unto you. Do not be afraid, I am your Master Jesus Christ and these two angels are the angels who followed me to some places in the Northern States of Nigeria to protect the faithful christians there from the attacks of their enemies who came to kill them. We went to save their lives for being faithful to God and to show them that God still remains faithful to those who are faithful to Him".

"Son", Jesus Christ called me and said, "last year I came to you and told you that God said that all Christians should pray to stop war from coming to Nigeria, and they prayed although not all the people did the prayer and some who did the prayer didn't do it faithfully but because of those who did the prayer faithfully, God averted the war to Russia and Ukraine just for the sake of his beloved ones in Nigeria. It is not that there are no God-fearing people in those nations but God chooses who He would show His mercy. Remember God loved Jacob and hated Esau, but are they not born by the same father, Isaac? God chooses what to do and how He wants His things done. He is above questions", Jesus Christ added.

Furthermore, Jesus Christ said, "Son, God send me, to tell you and all the Christians to embark on 120 days prayer and fasting like they did last year, 2021. The prayer should start from the 1st day of June and stop on the 28th day of September all in 2022. The time of the prayer and fasting for each day is 6am to 3pm for general and those who know that they are prayer warriors should go beyond the 6am to 3pm fasting and prayer to any length they can, each day but it must still be as their strengths can carry them each day. They can do it individually, in groups or in their churches. The Bible topics, the Bible passages, and prayer points for each day shall be give to them personally by the Holy Spirit. The focus of the prayer is that God should stop the bloodshed and destruction, and bring peace and safety in Nigeria. God is ready to shake Nigeria with His power and prove to all human that He is God and not man because He has lifted up His sword against His enemies but He wants His people to move Him into action by being obedience to the order He has given. He wants His people to do their parts by praying and fasting while He will finish the rest", Jesus Christ said.

He continued further, "bloodshed Nigeria has reached the throne of God and the blood of the innocents who were killed in Nigeria are crying for vengeance. There is going to be a 'shaking' in Nigeria if christians will obediently do the prayer and fasting because it is time for God's vengeance. The prayer will affect a lot of people in Nigeria and it will expose a lot of hidden things. More so, the prayer and fasting will bring celebration at last. Then 29th day of September to 1st day of October 2022 shall be days of praises to God", He concluded.

Pls there no exaggeration or fallacy in the above message. It is absolutely genuine and accurate. If there is, I wouldn't have enclosed my contact therein. Our only strong weapons are our knees. The longer they last on the floor of prayer, the more powerful we become. Prayer is our defensive proofs, it has no spiritual restriction. It can reach the unreached. Therefore, let's obediently do it together for our benefits and the benefits of our generations. Let us be strong and courageous for God is with us to grant victory and peace in Jesus' name, amen.
How true is this revelation?
Is there more that we need to know for better and more effective intercession?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Obainomilano: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Billingslord:

more deadly than herdsmen
...may the favourable herdsmen visit you and your family and may evans in your family repent in insha Allah name say amen
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Amotekun777: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
SensualMan:
May Almighty God console the bereaved and accept the souls of the faithfully departed angry

AMOTEKUN, it shall never be well with u killing ur very own people? Too bad.

E no better for you, I swear! angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by alfsalami: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which of the governments , federal or the state that allowed two buses to escape after credible intelligence that terrorists were heading to the state in buses ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by naija1stnigar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
TimmyTen:
Insecurity is crippling North and East, gradually spreading to the West? Politicians only care about 2023
no election in 2023 we will soon start killing them by the time we start they will know that # endsars was just a child's play.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by twosquare(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
So you are believing those fools? who are drunk with hallucinogen?

I bet Israel were using fasting and prayer to shake their nation and protect people.

O' Nigerian Christians...who has bewitched you not to know that faith without action is dead...

And moreover, this is not a religious war...this is purely ethnic

Dreal1247:

How true is this revelation?
Is there more that we need to know for better and more effective intercession?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by HopeNeverDies: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

When another attack happens tomorrow you’ll still post another long trash, you are dumb!
Your god was enjoying the show that’s why he did nothing, If this attack happens tomorrow he will still do nothing.

Damnnn!!!! You're Dumber!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Maynman: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Damnnn!!!! You're Dumber!!!

Indoctrinated Retar,d
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Jennyjay283: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
One needs to help themselves and dont need to rely on someone ooo
For security purpose!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by BigYash: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Might be Photoshop though.
The killing or the twitt?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by DSoj(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Must everything be political?
This one is just stupiid
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by oshonwambada: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
no
Hellonearth:

I pray that the Photoshop will happen to your family ( all ooooo) including the ones in the womb.
Fool
The guy is more than a fool
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Maynman: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
DSoj:
Must everything be political?
This one is just stupiid

He called the government clueless, how is that political?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by jojothaiv(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
thatigboman1:
My thoughts and prayers to the good people of Owo, Ondo State.

"The casualties are not only those who are dead.
They are well out of it.
The casualties are not only those who are dead.
Though they await burial by installment.
The casualties are not only those who are lost
Persons or property, hard as it is
To grope for a touch that some
May not know is not there.

The drums overwhelm the guns…
Caught in the clash of counter claims and charges
When not in the niche others left,
We fall.
All casualties of the war."
-J.P. Clark
A sad reality of our society!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Ifakiland(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

This killings reminds of a revelation/ encounter a brother in Christ had with JESUS, which was sent to me some few days ago on the Need for all Believers to pray!

This was the revelation!

Oni ku re

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
ozubulu massacre i remember
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by HOKIM(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
No Human that claims to be patriotic CAN love Apc the same time...

Mannagrillbbq or whatever it name is . .. is a political troll and dont care about Nigeria but it pocket, as politicians has it, in their payroll...

This is sad and sick.. we warned them, they turned deaf ears.. everyday I fear for my family's safety... God abeg oo...
One of the things I bless God for is that I Jumped that crashing hell called Nigeria... if ona like, abeg vote Apc or pdp again in the coming elections, ona hear??
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by HOKIM(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ifakiland:

Oni ku re

Ungodly ,mindless minion... Evil satanist... Blind fool falling straight at a ditch... repent and flee from your destruction!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by tnerro1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not take over from Buhari ooo or be ready for 8 more years of this ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by God2man2again(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

This killings reminds of a revelation/ encounter a brother in Christ had with JESUS, which was sent to me some few days ago on the Need for all Believers to pray!

This was the revelation!

Thanks for posting again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Tonytonex(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clueless is an understatement.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Kelvid(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
How can a full human being enter in the presence of god and kill his childrens no those herdsmen are full carnivorus animals
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Zona123(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
My thoughts and prayers is with the bereaved families, with the Catholic church worldwide and Christianity in general. May God receive the souls of the dead in his rest.
This is evil and must not be condoned, the concerned authorities must work out to fish out the perpetrators of this heinous crime and not arresting innocent citizens and let them be tried publicly and executed publicly as a deterrent for others who are planning to carry out the same crime.
May God save this nation from another calamity of a leader whose only best actions against the spate of killings under his administration is being [/b] shocked and reacting like chemical reaction[b]
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na only God go help us

A trusted platform for online marketing, to join the WhatsApp group click on this link https:///FWDSblREra9DnZjFXjsCYT

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by paramakina202: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is one of the worst terrorist attacks in southern Nigeria may those behind it be fished out and face justice.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by AfroAgroPower: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

This was the revelation!

People have been praying for Nigeria for Years.

Practical Problems need Practical Solutions.

Practical Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding is what Nigerians Need and Not Prayers.

What has the prayers on insecurity challenges done for Nigeria ? Absolutely Nothing.

It's HighTime We stopped Deceiving Ourselves about A God telling Us To Pray to Him about Our Own Security.

That's purely Nonsense and Emptiness.

Why would a God who created You reveal to you to pray to him before He Keeps You Secured from The Same Enemies He Created as a People on Earth ?

It's High Time We Had Sense in Nigeria.

Our Problem is Mainly This Religious Differences of Allah and Yahweh which was created for us to Blindly Follow.

Let's all wake up from Our Slumbers.

Love is The God that We Need

For

God is LOVE.

Any other God you think lives up the sky is just an imposed and enforced concept which has been indoctrinated and lasting in your psychology.

I expect you to read this with an open mind. And I don't expect you to quickly give up on your Wrong Beliefs about The Concept of Your God being an "Almighty Man".

The Concept of God is not Human and is not subjected to Masculinity.

God is Love.

If We can All Love each other without any Bias; There would be No Religious Killings in Nigeria anymore. LOVE is All that We Need to Continue to Express to one another.

Love is The Greatest. So, we need to practice Loving Each Other Genuinely without any Bias.

Pastors and Imams need to stop preaching about VENGEFULNESS and HATREDNESS for People who they consider as " Unbelievers" because of their different orientation on religion.

This is how to start with The practice LOVE that can be upholded in the entire Country.

Prayers will not Solve The Problem of Religious Killings in Nigeria or anywhere in The World.

It has NEVER, and It will NEVER.

This is The AGE OF REASONING. Let's Begin to Reason Together with Our Brains and Stop Deceiving Ourselves.

Best.

~ Messiah of Spiritual, Agricultural, Financial and Experiential (SAFE) Education.

The SAFE Rabbi.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by goodheart01: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
post=113502892:
The animals that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.

Don’t worry griller, darling daddy is doing something about it... Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless by NaijaCars4sale: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.