Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts (158 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts by domesifa(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
I join President Muhammadu Buhari to condemn in strongest terms, the atrocious killing of worshippers Sunday at the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, Owo Kingdom, in Ondo State.

This saddens inexplicably, and I mourn the dead from this very unfortunate event. Also, my thoughts and my prayers goes to the victims and their families, the Catholic Church, and the government of Ondo state.

We will not cower to the whims of elements who lurk in darkness to unleash inconceivable wickedness on our citizens. We will keep standing against evil and Nigeria will win.

As the President as charged, emergency agencies are to swing into action to bring succor to the wounded.

We stand in utter solidarity with the people of Owo and Ondo state in this terrible moment.

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid036BPmCSfavrEqhxZcbKro7AhJPCVz3FS1tSV594hsME3ETZa4Xpgu8F3a2RWQ1hKUl/

Re: Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Keep standing while many people could continue to die. Non-sense

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts by oteneaaron(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stop been politically correct and call a spade a spade.

Why must people innocent die in this sick game you politicians are playing?

Why?

Why??

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: VP Yemi Osinbajo Reacts by Dannybammz: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

"Theistic Evolution" / Keep Exercising Your Faith (2) / Trust In Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.