Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack (26772 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Omooba77: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
I condemn the attack on the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, in Owo council area of Ondo State capital. My prayers are with the people of Owo, especially families of the deceased.

I do hope that the state government and relevant security agencies will leave no stone unturned in apprehending the criminals and bringing them to justice. I condole with the body of Catholic faithful in Nigeria.

I pray that some day, very soon, we shall have a lasting solution to these painful episodes .-AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1533498661291835394

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Crixxx: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by successmatters(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Such a sorry excuse foe a country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Ijoh(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by smile11s(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okay o

I remember when he condemned the blasphemy attack and he was forced to take down his tweet. I guess Christianity is a religion of peace that anyone can comment on without fear.

The families of the dead are in my prayers

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by God1000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I hope he won't distance himself from this statement like Deborah's own, he might later disavow/repudiate everything

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Omooba77: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

Why do you always gloat about tribal destruction and sentiment .......

Lalasticlala......

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hypocrite u are quick to condemn this one but d one of Deborah u deleted it

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by jumobi1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Yorubas are too weak.

Relevance? Nigerians sha. Is it a competition?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by jlinkd78(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tweet he will soon retract

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by kenzysmith: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
When he reach sokoto burning baba delete is comment

Is unfortunate the 2 persons
Tunubu and Atiku coming from the two major party are evil men killers

Nigerians are confused on who to choose to be honest

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Whazar(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hope you won’t deny this again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Sonoyom(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wawa, go and condemn the killing in Sokoto.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Amumaigwe: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:
I condemn the attack on the St Francis Catholic Church, Owa-luwa Street, in Owo council area of Ondo State capital. My prayers are with the people of Owo, especially families of the deceased.

I do hope that the state government and relevant security agencies will leave no stone unturned in apprehending the criminals and bringing them to justice. I condole with the body of Catholic faithful in Nigeria.

I pray that some day, very soon, we shall have a lasting solution to these painful episodes .-AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1533498661291835394

Can somebody verify that there is signature AA on this Atiku tweet to know if we should take it seriously or presume it is from unauthorized persons.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Laggafin: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
I hope dat one comdeming now will not delete it when he's threatened again by hard-line extremist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Righthussle: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku is condemning this killing now because he now has the PDP ticket.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Penguin2: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Big fool!

The day you deleted your condemnation of Deborah Samuel’s murder was the day you deleted your ambition.

Onye ala!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Omooba77: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Can somebody verify that there is signature AA on this Atiku tweet to know if we should take it seriously or presume it is from unauthorized persons.
There is -AA, not SS....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Samunique(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Yorubas are too weak.

Look at an irrelevant idiot here insulting a whole race in an horror event that's supposed to be a national tragedy !

When will you people wise up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Samunique(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Penguin2:
Big fool!

The day you deleted your condemnation of Deborah Samuel’s murder was the day you deleted your ambition.

Onye ala!
Was the I lost my respect for him undecided

He should keep his condemnation to himself !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by flamingREED(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
No –AA?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by AntiBMC(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
I hope he won't delete the statement later?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Jesuschristus: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Some people are planning to vote Atiku another Fulani man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Jamiubond009(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Go and sit down Mr Man sad sad . Who your condemnation help?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by kennethfranc(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
They will all be reacting as if they gives a fu*k....
Bunch of useless mofos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by NairaLux(f): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
He will soon delete the post as usual

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Thinktwicemybro: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Step down from the presidential election if you love Nigeria. You must not rule this country. Allow Peter obi to reposition this country.

Youths wake up. Your PVC is not to open bank account. Use it to vote!
Migrate your polling unit to the one closest to you if your polling unit is too far.
Your vote counts, don't let the evil ones decieve you.

Vote right, vote Peter obi for better Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Cj4charles(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Politics is a bastard, just see how every politicians are showing care all because of election...... haaaaa last last God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by ekobami: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
undecided undecided

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by sogodihno: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
You na dey mad.

This fool condemned Deborah attack, but he was threatened and later withdraw the statement. Men without balls.

No to Atiku in 2023, no to Hausa-Fulani rule.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by gasparpisciotta: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Enough of these condemnations.

Let’s start the greatest man hunt in Nigerias history.
The whole area should be condoned off and massive search kicking off immediately

These mercenaries should be apprehended ASAP...no story

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members / The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland - By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.