Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo (3671 Views)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS / "Buhari Is The Leader Of Miyetti Allah, The Terrorist Group" – Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by NwaIdeato: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Painful

I was almost moved to tears

Nigerians deserve better
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Politicians already sacrificing innocent people to their occultic covens. Same thing happened In Offa before election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by thorpido(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
So sad.The attack was pure evil.
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by SarkinYarki: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari don show Nigerians shege ooo
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Easternmind(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Painful

May God give the lady peace...
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by StrongandMighty: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is really sad! Nigeria failed you!

While you're busy mourning the demise of your lovely parents, some of your people are on nairaland opening countless threads on how Igbos were the most affected and that's the most stupidest form of cowardice I've ever seen in my whole life!

It's really shameful!

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sad
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
damn..

na wa ooooooo..God dey las las

It is well
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Bobloco: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Take heart!

Nigeria failed you

Buhari failed you

Nigeria is a failed country

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Cypress042(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is a pity take heart dear, in this country we all are speechless.
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Girl, join a movement to divide Nigeria, only then will you and your siblings be safe from same fate.

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by justicechichex: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mehn it's really painful. I can't imagine what she's going thru atm.

That's why we're praying for GOD'S KINGDOM to come coz it's the only solution to mankinds problems

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by melonsgroup: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where Are The Cows, Is Evans A Herdsman?

Tinubu has never spoken against the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Crixxx: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
We sympathize with our yoruba brothers
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by SisterFire(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
NwaIdeato:
This is utterly heart breaking man

https://twitter.com/lai_ajanaku/status/1533477552282603520

...Now I talk she listens ,when I talk vizcon.son listens ... Bloo.ds of 10% needs to be shed..ded for 90% to be free... Jesus won't save u , nature does its own on its own time ( time is an illusion ) .
Join me n call on the ********* from siriscu to d.rink blood unimaginable...
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Mrexcell(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
U can now understand why some igbos so much hate nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by GuyWise101(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Eburu ozu onye ozo odika ma ebu ukwuu nku.

Nigeria will reach everyone of us.

Don't be in a hurry the vawulence will go round.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Mrexcell(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...Now I talk she listens ,when I talk vizconson listens ... Bloo.ds of 10% needs to be shed..ded for 90% to be free... Jesus won't save u , nature does its own on its own time ( time is an illusion ) .
Join me n call on the ********* from siriscu to d.rink blood unimaginable...

Who is this one again?
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Treasure17(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari's agenda manifesting real time and we've never had a president since 2015. Just a nonchalant and insensitive being parading himself as a president.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by SisterFire(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by OBALOLA55(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
AMOTEKUN WHY cry
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Such a painful experience.
If only we had a sensible security force,if only bubu and his evil demonic apc has made the security formations of this country a big joke
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
AMOTEKUN WHY cry

What did amotekun do?
Hope you are not writing this rubbish pretending to be Igbo �
If you are just know that it can never ever be well with you undecided
To who it may concern, do not be decieved by this bastard,this dirty animal,he is most certainly a bororo jihadist doing the devide and rule taquiya his evil masters taught him.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Hyperchi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
My eyes bleed on seeing this.
Word of advice It better we divide
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by 87EightySeven(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
time to fight for yourself
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's disgusting that PDP influencer nonentities will use every crisis to chase cheap clout. Disgusting animals
Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by XerXers: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This is really sad! Nigeria failed you!

While you're busy mourning the demise of your lovely parents, some of your people are on nairaland opening countless threads on how Igbos were the most affected and that's the most stupidest form of cowardice I've ever seen in my whole life!

It's really shameful!
Nairaland yorubas are disgusting cowards

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by ogbuefi677(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Eburu ozu onye ozo odika ma ebu ukwuu nku.

Nigeria will reach everyone of us.

Don't be in a hurry the vawulence will go round.
Exactly.
If this happened in Igbo land,na so so mockery we go receive "chest-beaters" bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Biafranodogwu55: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2022
And some pepper customized people is still endorsing an ancient druggie for presidentundecided

To come and do what exactly

May God save us...Amen

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Gospelpreacher1: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2022
I got a signal in the Spirit about the unfortunate event that happened in ondo state.

I didn't say God spoke to me.

If what came on me is true, then the people that Orchestrated this event should know that, the sacrifice intended is in vain. We have nullified it. The sacrifice will do the opposite of what it was Orchestrated for
It will not work. What you have done is to purchase trouble unlimited.
We Live in very wicked times. What people think may not just be what it is in this case.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Lost Both Parents In The Terrorist Attack I'm Ondo by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2022
This is so sad, yet the governor of the state had the audacity to blame Malians and Libyans over something they know nothing about instead of calling out the culprits.

Akeredolu even said there was a shooting in America too, meaning his people should consider it a global pandemic and keep quiet.

Disgusting bastards parading as governors!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Choose Nord As Official Car, Confirms Nord As Nigeria’s Best Automaker / Obi , Labour Party Rally Today In Katsina State Was Total Disgrace / Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.