Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) (14090 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
doczero:
Those are artist drawings of the cities during those years. The artist may not want to include human beings in the drawings. There were no cameras that may capture human beings moving around.

Those weren't drawings. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by okoroemeka(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
OurTruth4:
San Francisco in Eight seventy seven

In Eighteen fourth six, there were under five hundred Mormon settlers living in the area we call sanfrancisco. It was a frontier land and ready for the taking

Between Eighteen fourty eight and Eighteen fourty nine, with the start of the carlifonia gold Rush, the population increased from one thousand people to twenty-five thousand people. Twenty eight years later this paranomic image was taken. The population at this time, we are told, was getting close to two hundred thousand.

Who in their right minds would believe this story? Does this look like a city of two hundred thousand people? Without any modern technology, power tools, automatic manufacturing, electric motor? A people still in a strange land just making their mark? Do we really believe that a burgeoning people built this entire city in just thirty years?
there is a phrase called the 49ers,it is the hundreds of thousands of people drawn all over the world by the gold Rush in California in 1849 that created the boom town,so don't be surprised about the population boom, similar thing happened in Yukon and south africa,the first people to prospect for gold was just picking up gold nuggets along the ground and river banks,and the story spread like wildfire around the world

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by okoroemeka(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
logicalhumour:
We all know where OP might be going with this thread, so I believe we can chuk mouth as well.

So, my openion about humans using extraterrestrial intelligence to build stuff is flexible. One thing we know for sure is that "evolution" is unfair to other non-human animals. I mean...we all started from single cells, and eventually, every other creature became Homo sapiens' food Including the mighty lion?

With a little more thought, you wouldn't blame our ancestors for saying some beings put us on earth and provided every other thing as food for us. Humans are just 1 out of the literal millions of species that currently live on earth. Why the massive difference in intelligence knowing that evolution was mostly survival of the fittest? Lions are social and strong...stronger than humans, why weren't they the ones that learnt to walk on two legs before Homo sapiens? Secondly, why are there no other human species currently walking the earth at the moment?

In summary, if by any chance it's true that aliens created us, then it's not unreasonable to say they also get involved from time to time in our society.

HOWEVER, let's not underestimate our brains. Take Leonardo DaVinci for instance, there's the ancient myth that the dude could draw a perfect circle with hand. Lol.

There's this old statue that was found...I think around Gobekli Tepe (perhaps the oldest) that was dated to have been crafted by early men (or a man) at around the time we began recording spikes in our Cognitive Revolution. The sculpture is, I think, 30,000 to 40,000 years. The sculpture was a lions head on a human body (a sphinx) which probably meant that humans had started imagining things. And that was a long way before the 17th century. Very long way. It's only fair that man could, at least, build those buildings after so many thousands of years. We're Sapient after all, not sentient. We can develop intelligence.

But las las sha, sometimes it's hard for me to understand why a white man saw the moon, and instead of worshipping it like his normal humans did, he instead thought of landing on it...and he did! That's a very un-human thing to do tbh. Or are white men wired differently from we blacks? Lol.

the first Caucasian or the true white men they worshipped hundreds of gods representing fire,thunder,moon,sun,water,forests like Thor,Loki,Baal,Zeus,Apollo,Artemis,ahuramazda,druids,etc,it is Christianity and the relentless March of civilization that changed the people to view the previously unknown as common natural occurances.
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Dmacqh(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2022
I’m studying civil engineering. I’m enjoying the thread. Whatever you are driving at , it’s humans that built those buildings.

The way you are anxiously trying to engage readers , attacking critics, and boasting about this work like you are the one who have first hand knowledge look a bit tricky. All these are copied work of other people. End point should be entertaining us and engaging our reasoning.

You have started with stories that don’t add up . You are not in Nigeria. You are not at home . Pictures are on your system. You are with phone outside. Next , your computer got bad through liquid spill or what . Next Bitcoin address.

It’s clever way to hide your identity and your intent. I’m enjoying your show.

You’ve shown you aren’t different from scammers . You don’t need to beg for likes . Do your work , allow us to like it . You think because you’ve gotten audience ( readers ) you can unveil your scam plots . I won’t be surprised if you bring channel for subscription and other ones .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Adeladewuwa: 2:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by DIAMANTE1759: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2022
OurTruth2:

I'm sorry I've not been able to finish some of my threads. The information I'm sharing is so much that if I spend too much time on one thread, I may not be able to share all the information I want to share. I have over 100 more threads to share on this subject matter. There is no time for me. You won't understand.

But I'll update the reincarnation thread now, because you asked.
pls can u redirect me to the reincarnation thread?
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by tommy589(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Dmacqh:
I’m studying civil engineering. I’m enjoying the thread. Whatever you are driving at , it’s humans that built those buildings.

The way you are anxiously trying to engage readers , attacking critics, and boasting about this work like you are the one who have first hand knowledge look a bit tricky. All these are copied work of other people. End point should be entertaining us and engaging our reasoning.

You have started with stories that don’t add up . You are not in Nigeria. You are not at home . Pictures are on your system. You are with phone outside. Next , your computer got bad through liquid spill or what . Next Bitcoin address.

It’s clever way to hide your identity and your intent. I’m enjoying your show.

You’ve shown you aren’t different from scammers . You don’t need to beg for likes . Do your work , allow us to like it . You think because you’ve gotten audience ( readers ) you can unveil your scam plots . I won’t be surprised if you bring channel for subscription and other ones .

grin grin[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Itzurboi(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
Well, well, well

Felt like I was reading one of those Dan Brown's novel
Hi, have you seen the series; The lost symbol...
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Dorwadora(f): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Itzurboi:
Hi, have you seen the series; The lost symbol...
Lol... Read the complete prof Langdon series sir.... Every one of them grin
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by ThatsONYI: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:

The explanation is very long. I've researched it. I'm thinking of creating a thread for it. What do you think?

shocked

Please do, though I don't think black Africans were "completely backward" but thinking further - I begin to ask certain questions that leaves me doubtful of my belief.

What happened to the so called "black Egyptians"? I mean some people of east Africa and horn of Africa claim to be different from the "bantus"... quite funny because they scream "proudly black" in America.

Lotta questions...
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by ThatsONYI: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Hoodyrich:

To profer solution to a problem you need to know the root of that problem.

1.Firstly Africans are not backward and the part you can't see is that maybe we are not meant to be like the rest of the world, have you ever wondered why African continent is the only stable land mass without natural disasters(default)? Even the universe is in peace with Africa, what a peaceful place to be.

2. Europeans intervention had obvious benefits which brought "indept defects"

3.It is encrypted in human nature to exploit each other,can you imagine what life would be like without religion, the gravity of evil human will show?

4.This survival of the fittest mantra is really DEEP, if you believe you are weak it's like an affirmation of nothingness in all inclination; that is exactally what becomes of you, think of when someone makes you feel this way, that is the attitude modern Africans put on toward life . A stranger shouldn't give the narrative of your story, you get to do that by yourself. This is the case in this part of the world which is why we have to rewrite the story or remain in pity and betrayal.

5. We all have to define LIFE , Africans at large need to understand the value and hope in been alive, we shouldn't allow ethnicity or tribe be a measure to the value we show toward life(each other ),a mother once told her son she would disown him if he attempt to pick a partner from a different ethnicity which he did and somehow the said wife from another ehnicity brought him grace and a more fulfilling life. If we learn to put love and the greater good (exactly what Europeans do) first the greatness African can attain would be magical.

shocked

Perfect!

I think we all have our different principles and cultures but we Africans are so lost, we judge our ancestors with "the eyes of a European" due to colonisation (mentally, physically etc).

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Originalsly: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2022
I guess this is the end of the thread.... thread like a vessel at sea without a compass ... no direction... no destination. At first,... it didn't make sense why OP would be requesting "likes" to show we were following when comments were flowing in all along.... more comments than his postings. But now that orange juice has spilled on his laptop and fried the motherboard in 2022..... (I thought such happenings was ancient history with those 6Mb laptops).... I want to believe it was to check if the pool of followers was enough to stream $500 to his pockets. How about requesting a replacement laptop to continue sharing information?... and creating hundreds of threads? How about posting a bank account number ... that can be traced? Smartness gets you nowhere.... try a different format.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can'tfool all of the people all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Originalsly:
I guess this is the end of the thread.... thread like a vessel at sea without a compass ... no direction... no destination. At first,... it didn't make sense why OP would be requesting "likes" to show we were following when comments were flowing in all along.... more comments than his postings. But now that orange juice has spilled on his laptop and fried the motherboard in 2022..... (I thought such happenings was ancient history with those 6Mb laptops).... I want to believe it was to check if the pool of followers was enough to stream $500 to his pockets. How about requesting a replacement laptop to continue sharing information?... and creating hundreds of threads? How about posting a bank account number ... that can be traced? Smartness gets you nowhere.... try a different format.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can'tfool all of the people all the time.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with asking for assistance from people when you are doing something that's benefiting them.

Enough with the silly accusations. This thread will continue and I'll finish it whether anyone assists me or not.

You think if I was planning on fooling people from the start that I'd invest all the energy I've invested so far? The goal is and always has been to share this information and I won't relent no matter the set back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okay, so far no one assisted me. Surprising giving how interested people have been in the information I've been sharing.

Anyway, I was able to connect my external hard drive to a friend's computer and I copied the relevant files to my phone, so I'll be using my phone to share the information. It's going to be a bit stressful for me but I'll do my best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Hoodyrich(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Perfect!

I think we all have our different principles and cultures but we Africans are so lost, we judge our ancestors with "the eyes of a European" due to colonisation (mentally, physically etc).
Only Africans can truly save Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
OurTruth:

First of all, there is nothing wrong with asking for assistance from people when you are doing something that's benefiting them.

Enough with the silly accusations. This thread will continue and I'll finish it whether anyone assists me or not.

You think if I was planning on fooling people from the start that I'd invest all the energy I've invested so far? The goal is and always has been to share this information and I won't relent no matter the set back.

Everything is wrong about asking for assistance in your case. This is a public forum... for you to voluntarily create threads and post information to educate... entertain... discuss or whatever. As it is ... you are basically requesting crowd funding in order to give your own thread direction. Why hold readers to ransom? You may have good intentions ... but your delivery is saying otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Originalsly:
Everything is wrong about asking for assistance in your case. This is a public forum... for you to voluntarily create threads and post information to educate... entertain... discuss or whatever. As it is ... you are basically requesting crowd funding in order to give your own thread direction. Why hold readers to ransom? You may have good intentions ... but your delivery is saying otherwise.

One hundred percent truth. �
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Youngpo413: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Daestro3:
I guess when the aliens wanted to leave, they packed out and only left their automatic cameras behind to auto-snap the empty cities.

and automatically upload the pictures to google drive.
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Godsown0: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
OurTruth:

Bro i guessed the accusations are true though, why not complete your thread
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Godsown0:

Bro i guessed the accusations are true though, why not complete your thread

I already completed the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7257702/these-images-make-reconsider-beliefs
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by GodHimself: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mud Flood

Ourtruth3:
We see the old Euston Arch, constructed of pure sand stone in Eighteen thirty seven and streets unpaved, and full of mud. Why didn't these people prioritize the streets they walked on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict? / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.