Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? (685 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2022
The day to shut all the noises is finally today.

Let's see who is going to make it.

All the candidates stand a chance but only one is going to make it throughout.

The sidelined governors who do not have upper hand in Buhari's court are the ones pushing and looking for VP slot.

The ones that are well backed indoor are the ones making it open and rejecting zoning.

All of the two factions have their choices across the country, so its South vs North.

Let's wait the outcome.

But loyalty, capability to win general election, age,closeness, contribution and zone may be regarded.

Though it is free and anything can Happen.

My mind goes to Ahmad Lawan first of all.

Then Bola Ahmad Tinubu as possible surprise.

Lastly Amechi or Osinbajo if the table is turned.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by God1000(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Osinbajo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Khoielvis: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Whatever it will be, it will be an evil one
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by uthlaw: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2022
God punish all of them up there....
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo

He can be.

May convention go well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Khoielvis:
Whatever it will be, it will be an evil one

Be optimistic even for a little?
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by mach7(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2022
My heart and wish is for Asiwaju Tinubu.

However, my head says anything can happen especially as certain Northern Cabals dey pull strings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by BabalawoPikin(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Jagaban!!!

i have laid the steps for those that will step down cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Jagaban!!!

i have laid the steps for those that will step down cheesy

Won't you let them to jump down by themselves?

Funny you.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
mach7:
My heart and wish is for Asiwaju Tinubu.

However, my head says anything can happen especially as certain Northern Cabals dey pull strings.

You're carefully following the events.

1 Like

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Maxymilliano(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Either Osinbajo or Amaechi is likely to clinch the ticket ...

3 Likes

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by mach7(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You're carefully following the events.
cheesy
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Either Osinbajo or Amaechi is likely to clinch the ticket ...

Anything can happen.

After them,who follows in your mind?
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by saucespecies: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2022
The same energy youths put into discussing this APC primary election should also be extended to the OWO killings.

We can't continue to experience an increased level of insecurity and the only thing we think of is who becomes the party flag bearer.

If we can't hold the current administration accountable. There is every possibility that we won't be able to hold the next government accountable also.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Corrections: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonsense....the Christian's killed in owo ondo state means nothing at this moment?
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Deltatoto: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

The sidelined governors who do not have upper hand in Buhari's court are the ones pushing and looking for VP slot.

The ones that are well backed indoor are the ones making it open and rejecting zoning.

All of the two factions have their choices across the country, so its South vs North.

Let's wait the outcome.

But loyalty, capability to win general election, age,closeness, contribution and zone may be regarded.

look at the nonsense you at are writing.It’s tinubus day.

1 Like

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Deborah98(f): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2022
I don't have a candidate in APC after my heart. They're all the same. Make Dem do this their primaries make we hear word. I definitely don't have anyone to back. APC should go and be going,no chilling again sad
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Deltatoto:
look at the nonsense you at are writing.It’s tinubus day.

I am sorey bro,I just don't mean to hurt you.

Am I pardoned?

May he Tinubu succeed, and may anyone's favorite candidate succeed.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Corrections:
Nonsense....the Christian's killed in owo ondo state means nothing at this moment?

We are sorry for the killings that take place,just because we have patients in hospital, Farm won't be vacated.

We must eat,work and countinue with our daily activities.

Do you suggest we stop anything and retire to mourning?

I feel you mean not so.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Deborah98:
I don't have a candidate in APC after my heart. They're all the same. Make Dem do this their primaries make we hear word. I definitely don't have anyone to back. APC should go and be going,no chilling again sad

Be optimistic bro.

Even if two demons are fighting, you would like the lesser to defeat.

Having your favorite in the party does not mean you support the party at all.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Deltatoto: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I am sorey bro,I just don't mean to hurt you.

Am I pardoned?

May he Tinubu succeed, and may anyone's favorite candidate succeed.
cheers go a bright week bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2022
saucespecies:
The same energy youths put into discussing this APC primary election should also be extended to the OWO killings.

We can't continue to experience an increased level of insecurity and the only thing we think of is who becomes the party flag bearer.

If we can't hold the current administration accountable. There is every possibility that we won't be able to hold the next government accountable also.

Securities are doing their duty.

Do you suggest we give up on anything and retire to mourning?
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2022
saucespecies:

I don't know why afonjas thinks that they are smarter than others. Their has being killings in d North and u sint say anything. What about s East nothing was said, na Owo own dun happen u wan youth to stand up, mak una go solve una killings.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Great2017: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Who cares about the APC and her primary that will certainly throw up another thief ? Anyway, the PDP is not any different.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Deborah98(f): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Be optimistic bro.

Even if two demons are fighting, you would like the lesser to defeat.

Having your favorite in the party does not mean you support the party at all.
Oga I said I don't have anyone I support ooooh....
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by YourRealFather: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Why una dey act as if una no know say na tinubu be apc presidential flag bearer
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Great2017:
Who cares about the APC and her primary that will certainly throw up another thief ? Anyway, the PDP is not any different.

In anything there is lesser, even amongst equal things there is less equal.

Sir,if Nelson Mandela had your opinion,only God knows how many blacks would be oppressed and for how long.

I am beginning to be consumed by fear on how people are shying away from the politics.

This is dangerous and can bring only bloody change known as revolution. We know it's a bad thing to happen. See middle east.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2022
YourRealFather:
Why una dey act as if una no know say na tinubu be apc presidential flag bearer

No sir, we are just saying we think.

Possibility of getting it wrong is high.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Oga I said I don't have anyone I support ooooh....

But you have one you don't support much than the others.
Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Truthisunique2: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Corrections:
yorubas have traded those lives again for today politics

You would start hearing their cries when they lose today tomorrow about owo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Let's wait the outcome.

Forget Lawan bro. APC, by its formation and intrinsic peculiarity, is very different to PDP. APC dare not go with a Northerner candidate.

Lawan emerges and mass abandonment of APC begins tomorrow because many will believe PDP and APC have simply entered into a conspiracy to ensure a Northerner succeeds Buhari.

Should Lawan win then Northern "born to rule" toxicity will destroy the APC. No two ways about it. You will note that even many sensible Northerners are warning against a Northerner flying APC flag.

Amaechi has no chance either because stakeholders and delegates who genuinely want the APC to remain our ruling Party know that Amaechi, with no support base or formidable structure and also incapable of mastering PDP in his state and region, falls far short of being the man for the job.

The contest is between Tinubu and Osinbajo I believe Buhari favours. All other candidates are window dressing. If voting is free and fair then Tinubu wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Has Finally Come,who Is Going To Be APC Flag Bearer? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
candidtalk:

Forget Lawan bro. APC, by its formation and intrinsic peculiarity, is very different to PDP. APC dare not go with a Northern candidate.

Lawan emerges and mass abandonment of APC begins tomorrow because many will believe PDP and APac have entered into a conspiracy to ensure a Northern succeeds Buhari.

Amaechi has no chance either because stakeholders and delegates who genuinely want the APC to remain our ruling Party know that Amaechi, with no suport base and structure and also incapable of mastering PDP in his state and region, falls far short of being the man for the job.

The contest is between Tinubu and Osinbajo I believe Buhari favours. All other candidates are window dressing. If voting is free and fair then Tinubu wins.

Very logical and clearly explained.

I know least about APC compare PDP and General Election.

But if for instance, Osinbajo wins,who do you think would be his VP and from which zone?

And if for example Tinubu win,who do you think would be his VP and from which zone?

Then say your view on the each combo about General Election.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Plateau State Hold First Peter Obi Volunteers Meeting- Pics / A Tale Of Two Pastors Presidential Aspirants / For 3 Hour's Lagos Road Blocked No Movement As TINUBU And His Convoy Passes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.