Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (70284 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Na correct ma u be
pansophist:
Good reason. I also won't sleep with a dirty woman. Infact mouth odour sef is enough to turn me off. Sex is an act of service, and to be a good serviceman, hygiene is an integral part of it.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Take shower with him after i have bath, do u know the time he might come home i might have had my bath. No way. So me too will remain smelling for the day after coming from work before my hubby, waiting for him just so we can have se x. Is he a kid.
cavreek:
People should be careful with their actions as some tins can be settled amicably
The more u continue depriving him without taking action, a time will come he will seek for alternatives and mind u some people dont care wether or not he is clean
Atleast u can start with taking a shower with him cool
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Be calming down, you are to VAWULENT. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
poshestmina:
V for VAWULENCE!!!
#saynotopeace#saynotosmellingscrotums# grin grin grin grin grin grin.

So ,because she refused to perceive his rotten corpse-like , stinking blockus,he shouldn't drop money , even for his 'kids'( if they have any)?
Then I wonder what part of the world you people live , that women don't ever work and they have to endure a 'mobile shit tank' because of money undecided undecided undecided.
Eshin!!!
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Oga the issue is about bathing.
inoki247:
I no know wetin i go talk maybe the man should goan find work in the bank so dat e go dey fresh....
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Exactly.
We4all:
Why not? In fact, partners should adopt the habit of washing themselves before and after intercourse. I detest stinky bodies.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
And funny enough he will bath before doing chidinma. cos na side chick she b. Na for only wifey dem dey misbehave to. Dey there
SIMONEKPA7:
Wait till Chidinma start servicing and changing oil for him
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
This can be so true. I am suer no b so the guy dey do before.
kkkp:
THE WOMAN SHOULD STOP DECEIVING HERSELF. NA ANOTHER FORMAT FROM THE HUSBAND TO AVOID SEX. HE IS GETTING IT FROM SOMEWHERE.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2022
I can see u prefer money, so u can sleep with smelling man and suck stinking blo kus for money. Your choice tho.
Akharmony:
His money must also b dirty. .
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Confirm!
bjt:
You can spice up the whole thing by showering together every evening. This will give a win-win situation. wink
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
cavreek:
People should be careful with their actions as some tins can be settled amicably
The more u continue depriving him without taking action, a time will come he will seek for alternatives and mind u some people dont care wether or not he is clean
Atleast u can start with taking a shower with him cool
My point exactly! grin
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Freedomsurellp: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shhhh01:
I can see u prefer money, so u can sleep with smelling man and suck stinking blo kus for money. Your choice tho.
This is a bit Harsh ..

Do you think your Problems are Spiritual and you are thinking about Suicide ?

Click and Read this thread first.. Suicide is not an Option.

https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Not really............... Her response was silly.
Freedomsurellp:
This is a bit Harsh ..

Do you think your Problems are Spiritual and you are thinking about Suicide ?

Click and Read this thread first.. Suicide is not an Option.

https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
rickleye:

Before you ban me, I'll say my 2 cents

If you think he is not getting his pencil sharpened outside with someone else then you are grossly mistaken.
For a man to have a choice between sex and a quick bath and say no to sex with his wife , he either no longer sees you appealing enough or he's getting it done outside with someone else.
2 wrongs don't make a right. You ain't getting sex and he ain't getting sex ( let's assume he isn't) who wins !
Lure him to the bathroom and have him grab your breasts and then dip him in warm water.
Best advice ever. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
castiello:
Wisdom is profitable to direct what happens to you waiting for him to come back and call him into the bath romantically asking him to bath together?

Abi o. But a lot of women are supporting her
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
ednut1:
What do people gain in posting all these lies. He works on Sunday and maybe Saturday too Abi which kind mumu talk be this
Another twist to the story. He doesn't work on sunday maybe he has did that to create and excuse for the wife deliberately.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jicles:
this is very simple.... Go naked to the bathroom and invite him, let see if he won't come and have his bath and have the other one. 4 months is a long time o, make e no go look outside....
Jisos!!!
This is a great advise. grin
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Charly68:
A man you should massage and help to take his bath.. instead you turned yourself to overlord at home. If his secretary at office should get his attraction you will lose your man to a caring woman.. know how to make your husband to do what you want him to do.

My point exactly cool
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
hhmmmmm. Thats all I have to say
Raychee:
Imagine some people insinuating that we should entice a grown up man to take his bath grin. As per he's a toddler or what?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hcqmela:
The approach the woman is using is not good at all.That means she is not even playful with her husband. The best way to go about it is to romance the man to make him bath with her volunteering that she will bath him herself. Even bathroom sex dey sweet well well. Make una dey try marry una friends make issues like this nor dey come up
Abi o grin
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Hathor5(f): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2022
A man does not want to take a shower before making love to his wife? Who raises these men? Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hathor5:
A man does not want to take a shower before making love to his wife? Who raises these men? Yuck!
DO you know that konji is a bastard?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Hathor5(f): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2022
daylay7:
DO you know that konji is a bastard?

Not an excuse for poor personal hygiene abi?

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Akharmony: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shhhh01:
except the husband is a Adulterer or the relation is prostituted... You call it matrimony and the only reason you denail your husband sex is that he doesnt bath after he comes from work... what is wrong with going to the shower with him, whst is wrong with helping him to mop his body...Think before you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Hathor5:

Not an excuse for poor personal hygiene abi?
Personal hygiene is good and should be encourage but you can't be in support of a woman who starves her husband for months because of that.
If her husband is not getting it from her, he might get it outside.

Also, if her husband refuses to have his bath after talking to him, then she is not doing it right.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Hathor5(f): 4:55am On Jun 21, 2022
daylay7:

Personal hygiene is good and should be encourage but you can't be in support of a woman who starves her husband for months because of that.
If her husband is not getting it from her, he might get it outside.

Also, if her husband refuses to have his bath after talking to him, then she is not doing it right.

Let him get it outside with his smelly body. She can get it outside too with someone who is clean and smells good. wink

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Kennystaycool: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Use tact.Be jovial and persuasive.You can start by first welcome him from work.Ask him about his day and commend him for his tireless efforts to care for his family. Make sure the house is clean and tidy and bed,clean with clean bedsheet.Obviously what he see and your urgings will make it easier for him to understand you.
More tips can be found on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwBBEciZEA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.
Come on, vawulence don strike!
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hathor5:

Let him get it outside with his smelly body. She can get it outside too with someone who is clean and smells good. wink

We are talking about marriage not bf and gf. As far as I know, marriage is complicated. If you say she should get it outside from someone who is clean and smell good, then, there is no marriage anymore. Is that what you are talking about?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Hathor5(f): 5:36am On Jun 24, 2022
daylay7:

We are talking about marriage not bf and gf. As far as I know, marriage is complicated. If you say she should get it outside from someone who is clean and smell good, then, there is no marriage anymore. Is that what you are talking about?

Were you not the one saying that the husband is the one who can get it outside if she doesn't agree to sleep with him if he refuses to wash himself? undecided

Now it's not longer marriage when she does it?

The way you reason, ehn. You couldn't be more biased. But the worst part is that you don't even realize it.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by daylay7(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hathor5:

Were you not the one saying that the husband is the one who can get it outside if she doesn't agree to sleep with him if he refuses to wash himself? undecided

Now it's not longer marriage when she does it?

The way you reason, ehn. You couldn't be more biased. But the worst part is that you don't even realize it.

What do you mean by being bias? So the fact that a man can get it outside at will also means a woman can in a marriage? Even if you are right about that assumption. Does that means we are the same? Ohhh gender equality..... I see.
Even at that, who suffer most as a result? Both physically and emotionally!
Madam, I am not bias, I am just saying things as it is.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wait wait, hole up............ I should help who mop what body? After working, cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids and more............I should now help matured man clean body, because what? Is this one normal at all? Both u and that kind of husband can kill woman sha. No wonder some women die before their husbands because of stress and stupidity. Infact u no get sense with this nonsense u just spewed sha. Husband or not, not every body can force them selves to b doing eye service inside marriage o. He stinks, fu*****kig stinks, he is coming home all sweaty smelling , he is lazy to clean his self up but have power to sleep with his wife and u call that matrimonyyyyyyyyyy? S***ex that comes with work ooooo. abi he will just lie down with his smelling sweaty body on the bed while u suck his stinking d***ick that is unwashed, with germs and everything, which can make a mumu like u ill. omo u sound like a big time ode oo.
Akharmony:

except the husband is a Adulterer or the relation is prostituted... You call it matrimony and the only reason you denail your husband sex is that he doesnt bath after he comes from work... what is wrong with going to the shower with him, whst is wrong with helping him to mop his body...Think before you talk
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Akharmony: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shhhh01:
Wait wait, hole up............ I should help who mop what body? After working, cooking, cleaning the house, taking care of the kids and more............I should now help matured man clean body, because what? Is this one normal at all? Both u and that kind of husband can kill woman sha. No wonder some women die before their husbands because of stress and stupidity. Infact u no get sense with this nonsense u just spewed sha. Husband or not, not every body can force them selves to b doing eye service inside marriage o. He stinks, fu*****kig stinks, he is coming home all sweaty smelling , he is lazy to clean his self up but have power to sleep with his wife and u call that matrimonyyyyyyyyyy? S***ex that comes with work ooooo. abi he will just lie down with his smelling sweaty body on the bed while u suck his stinking d***ick that is unwashed, with germs and everything, which can make a mumu like u ill. omo u sound like a big time ode oo.

I try to understand you but it so.difficult too i just blv say you normal shaa... Werey deh do your Mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.