Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian (2391 Views)

The Most Brilliant Black African Race – The US Academic Repor / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Under Fire For Position On Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila / Presidential Race: The Battleground States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Discovery4today: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/06/tinubu-under-pressure-to-withdraw-from-presidential-race/
The Guardian in their reports gathered that the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is under pressure to forgo his presidential ambition.

A party source, at the weekend, disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari had last week sent some party leaders to convince Tinubu to step down “in the interest of the party”.

It was gathered that the leading aspirant was enraged with the message and told the emissaries from the President why he should send them when he could have called or invited him for such discussion.

The source said: “Asiwaju was very angry when they delivered the message. To him, if President Buhari has any reason why he didn’t want to support him for the ticket, there is nothing wrong for the President to call him and discuss it instead of working round to block his chances.”
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/06/tinubu-under-pressure-to-withdraw-from-presidential-race/

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Discovery4today: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
More

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by cpu2006(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
ok
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by MonkeyMods(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
It's not news to our ears...we've been waiting patiently for that

And while at it, he should take his online dogs with him

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Mooh247: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2022
cool

Buhari sef don tire, imagine a President whose successor can't win a Primaries just like his nephew and Personal Assistant failed to clinch constituency ticket, Aisha Buhari 's Brother couldn't win Adamawa ticket

This man is quite an unserios Politician

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu should withdraw immediately and go take care of his health

He's not fit to be president
He will not be president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Joezinho: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
I think he should. Professor Osinbajo should be the consensus candidate.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Truthisunique2: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
He must fight to the end and do his worst o

No stepping down
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by God1000(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
That is the will and wishes of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Reality3080: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Different news outlet just dey dish out anything this period

Once u need relevance for your blog or news outlet just add tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by muykem: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
It doesn't make sense to tell him to withdraw without first known preferred candidate.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Conrod: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Buhari sef don tire, imagine a President whose successor can't win a Primaries just like his nephew and Personal Assistant failed to clinch constituency ticket, Aisha Buhari 's Brother couldn't win Adamawa ticket

You knew all these ,yet helped to force him down our throat,...you must love him by force,...i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Mooh247: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Conrod:
You knew all these ,yet helped to force him down our throat,...you must love him by force,...i swear.

Lol
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by ChoCho54(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Be that as it may, I feel for Buhari and his handlers.

They have genuine fears not to want a very very ambitious Tinubu to succeed him.

We all know Tinubu have endured seven years of embarrassment from a party he nearly gave his life for (though for his own self preservation in future), which is not a bad thing.
A Tinubu presidency will be a vendetta against his perceived enemies.

He will not take arms against them or anything like that, but he will systematically dismember anything they left in place to erect his. Tinubu is clannish. Not Only with his yoruba people, but he will stylishly create a new power bloc in the north, who would be fiercely loyal to him. He will pocket all the establishments no matter who is heading it.
What I can't say however is how he will address the Igbo question, seeing that he has little or no regard for them (the feeling is mutual anyway), and even the south south bloc.

Buh don't mind me bro, just cruising.

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Mooh247: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Be that as it may, I feel for Buhari and his handlers.

They have genuine fears not to want a very very ambitious Tinubu to succeed him.

We all know Tinubu have endured seven years of embarrassment from a party he nearly gave his life for (though for his own self preservation in future), which is not a bad thing.
A Tinubu presidency will be a vendetta against his perceived enemies.

He will not take arms against them or anything like that, but he will systematically dismember anything they left in place to erect his. Tinubu is clannish. Not Only with his yoruba people, but he will stylishly create a new power bloc in the north, who would be fiercely loyal to him. He will pocket all the establishments no matter who is heading it.
What I can't say however is how he will address the Igbo question, seeing that he has little or no regard for them (the feeling is mutual anyway), and even the south south bloc.

Bro don't mind me, just cruising.

Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.

Truth is bitter .... You spoke with full wisdom no cap

No sensible man wants a powerful successor that the he can't control, especially extremely vengeful guy like Tinubu

Buhari has legitimate fears

If you read WikiLeaks cable of Tinubu and Washington diplomats you'll see that he hated Buhari deeply and blocked him twice written nasty things to Washington DC

I know Buhari would find a means but I doubt the forceful withdrawal and consensus can work
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by skentelelady(f): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2022
It seems Gid wants to destroy Tinubu finaly. If I were him or close to him, I would step down because I would still enjoy royalties from the government and the people in government.

If Osinbajo wins, Tinubu will be free to continue his hooliganism in Lagos becos os the support form the top. Sanwo olu, those in Lagos office and outside Lagos will respect him

But if he steps too much on boundaries for the 1st time, he will be humiliated by the next government for a while and this may affect his health badly

So those close to him should advise him to step down because he doent have the chance to rule this country in any way

If Osinbajo didnt win primary, most youth including yoruba will vote for Peter Obi trust me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by ChoCho54(f): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Truth is bitter .... You spoke with full wisdom no cap

No sensible man wants a powerful successor that the he can't control, especially extremely vengeful guy like Tinubu

Buhari has legitimate fears

If you read WikiLeaks cable of Tinubu and Washington diplomats you'll see that he hated Buhari deeply and blocked him twice written nasty things to Washington DC

I know Buhari would find a means but I doubt the forceful withdrawal and consensus can work
In other words, Tinubu is stuck in their throats?
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2022
All this story na Part of Tinubu plan B. Tinubu don know since last 2 weeks sey him ambition don die. Na since last week him start to dey do plan B
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu himself have seen things are not going in his direction and why he was talking tough.

E gbe ki ni yi wa, emi lo kan. Bring this thing, it is my turn. "Tinubu 2022"
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by thesicilian: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2022
The centre can no longer hold...
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by skywalker240(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Please hasten up

We don't need a greedy frog
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by DOTian: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Another Abiola treatment loading...
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Indispensable85(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Discovery4today:
The Guardian in their reports gathered that the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is under pressure to forgo his presidential ambition.

A party source, at the weekend, disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari had last week sent some party leaders to convince Tinubu to step down “in the interest of the party”.

It was gathered that the leading aspirant was enraged with the message and told the emissaries from the President why he should send them when he could have called or invited him for such discussion.

The source said: “Asiwaju was very angry when they delivered the message. To him, if President Buhari has any reason why he didn’t want to support him for the ticket, there is nothing wrong for the President to call him and discuss it instead of working round to block his chances.”
Click on the link below to read more

Last lap of fake news
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by slivertongue: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
APC already destroying their chances with the unnecessary drama. APC should just dash Asiwaju the ticket and wait for the peoples judgment.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by APCnaPDP: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Baba Buhari is not a politician but the only thing he will achieve is to block your oga from becoming president.
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Mooh247: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Baba Buhari is not a politician but the only thing he will achieve is to block your oga from becoming president.

No be today we go see results

Oya na
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by DeleTaller: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should withdraw immediately and go take care of his health

He's not fit to be president
He will not be president

Poultry and pigry talk.... you must be a farmerist
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by abiodunalabama: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247:

No be today we go see results

Oya na
Fake news everywhere
Re: Tinubu Under Pressure To Withdraw From Presidential Race- The Guardian by Cypress042(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Reality3080:
Different news outlet just dey dish out anything this period

Once u need relevance for your blog or news outlet just add tinubu
cool grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi / Can A Non-Nigerian Hold Executive Office In Nigeria? The Sanwolu Dilemma. / “Because The Young Ones Are Watching”. PEPT Chair Says As He Allows PDP Final Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.