Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen (252 Views)

Canadian Court Describes Nigerian Police As Murderous, Corrupt / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? / Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen by Randy100: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2022
After the cowardly attack by the murderous Fulani at St Francis Catholic Church owo, some group of Igbo and Yoruba tribal bigot started throwing mud at each other. It was nauseating to see that they have failed to see who their real enemies are. These are few questions I want to ask this tribal warlords
1. Is it an Igbo herdsmen that invaded the people of owo in ondo State and killed them?
2 Is it a Yoruba herdsmen that kidnapped a methodist prelate in Abia State?
The real enemies are not Tinubu, Peter Obi, Yoruba or Igbo. The real enemies are muderous Fulani herdsmen and the president who has failed to protect us.
Instead of throwing tribal slur since we can't do anything, let us recognize the enemy at least. Instead of the mud slinging, let us symphatize with each other and wait for when it will be our turn to die in the hands of murderous Fulani herdsmen. The truth is that it can happen to any of us.
I would have said this tribal warlords should go get sense but the truth is that maggot has eaten their senses.
In the tone of one nairalander here " This is why I kick people with my rain boots, I am out of here"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen by Thoh(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Love no Fulani

Oduduwa Republic
Capital Lagos.

Biafra Republic
Capital Enugu

Ijaw Republic
Capital Wilberforce City

Kwararafa (Middle Belt) Republic
Capital Wukari

With useless unity begging Arewa Republic.
Capital Kano

1 Like

Re: Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen by Cypress042(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Op grin your matter tire son of man grin
Re: Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen by Halimaatz(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Mtcheew.
Re: Know Your Enemies: Murderous Fulani Herdsmen by Crixxx: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Where are the cows?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu APC Mainstream Congratulates Asiwaju Ahmed Tinibu And Salutes The Courage / Labour Party Faction Elects Presidential Candidate / Muslim-muslim Ticket Means Islamic State Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.