Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Cook A Delicious Meal Exposed!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook A Delicious Meal Exposed!!! (357 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook A Delicious Meal Exposed!!! by camsyfoods: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, I greet you all. I hear a lot of people, male and female, professional chefs and armatures ask questions like, "What is the secret to a delicious food". Here i am to answer that question. But before i do, let's observe a one-minute silence for those who died in the church attack yesterday. May God keep us safe in this nation.

All right, straight to the discussion for today, I will like to mention that the secrets to a delicious meal include:

1. The ingredients:
You don't expect a food cooked without fish, meat, and certain condiments to be as sweet as one which contains assorted fish, meat and ingredients (vegetables, etc). The more ingredients you have, the better your food should taste (if other factors are held true).

2. The cooking method and process:
Okay, this is one place people miss it. There are several methods of cooking - deep frying, dry frying, shallow frying, boiling, steaming, baking, etc. Each method can affect the taste of your food (this includes confectioneries).
When I say cooking process, I mean the timing of putting the ingredients. Have you not read cooking recipes where they'll say, "pour the oil, let it heat for 2 mins, add the onion, pepper and... let it simmer for 4 minutes..."? That is a process. The timing allows the taste of the different ingredients to come out well (it allows each ingredient to cook well and bring out its optimal flavour).

My advice is this: the next time you want to prepare a meal, pay attention to the process on the recipe book or video you are using.

3. The seasoning and spices used for the food:
Now this is one big one, aside the major ingredients. Spices help bring out the savour and flavour of food. There are many spices out there in the market, I will recommend a brand that is truly great.

Camsy Foods is a food processing and packaging company here in Nigeria. We make spices (a variety of them) and customers who have been using it love it (both customers within and outside Nigeria). Here are some of the spices we have
a) Thyme b) Curry powder c) Mixed spice d) Turmeric powder e) Cinnamon powder f) Ginger powder g) Garlic powder h) Onion powder i) Banga spice j) Pepper soup spice k) Suya Pepper (Yaji) l) Ngu (Palm ash),etc.

We also have packaged proteins - Cat fish and snails as well as a variety of food stuff.

Our products are 100% Natural, Chemical free and Affordable. Plus you'll get it delivered to your doorstep when you place an order with us.
Send a WhatsApp message now to: +2348068657647

(1) (Reply)

Something Tantalizing Is Always On Our Menu! / Foods To Avoid If You Have Fibroids / Complete Set Of Wine Opener For Sale. #2,500 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.