Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) (33731 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Lanrelagboi: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2022
#AsiwajuInOwo

Asiwaju Tinubu in Ondo State with Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on a condolence visit to Owo and on the spot assessment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6UTmM095bs

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by God1000(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Good one, but it won't make me like him.

Tinubu has broken my heart too many times with his hypocritical behaviour.

306 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by FoolaniHellman: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Sunday Igboho comes to mind!

312 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Truthisunique2: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Don't go and say where are the cows again make thunder no strike you

311 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by ojun50(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one

What will happen if he did not win the primaries

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by WibusJaga: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one from the pee-poo's presdo. cheesy

314 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Baba eye service .....how on earth people that calls themselves human still support this punk is beyond me, because of 30k stipend

324 Likes 107 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Throwback: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Good of him.

It is best he knows now that our security system has collapsed, or rather, is too analog for this digital times.

He should begin to build a team that can provide a wholesome solution to our security problems and terrorism.

FoolaniHellman:
Sunday Igboho comes to mind!

We do not need any manner of riff raff posing as authority when their is a constituted authority in the democracy we have.

The SouthWest Governors should use their powers to create a security outfit that is legitimate as we have for the Amotekun.

We cannot afford to become like the SouthEast that has turned into a banana republic, ruled by different factions of terrorists, while the people live in fear for their rights and life.

226 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
The evil animals (no matter who they are) that committed this heinous atrocity in the house of God will never see the end of this month.
Brutal and terrible deaths await them all.
They will never know peace in the short remaining part of their miserable lives.
This is just so sad and unfathomable.

Theophinio:

Amen � � �

None of those involved in this brutal act directly or indirectly will ever see the end of June 2022 in the Name Of Jesus
AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME �.
GOD BLESS YOU THEO

309 Likes 112 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Franking:
No one has been able to tell us who carries out the dastardly act.
Who ever they are.
Evil, brutal, , bad, terrible fears await them all before the end of this month, along with the animals and bastards tribalizing this unfortunate and sad incident online.

As long as God lives......

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by BadNews: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBJ and CO reading this news grin

323 Likes 114 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Honourable1901(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thabk God he went all na politics
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by khalleb(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Our able incoming PRESIDENT

10 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by uzo4real(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
As if they really care...

322 Likes 109 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Resurgent2016: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
its election season...Tinubu finally finds the interest in visiting victims of bandits attack in the south sad

321 Likes 108 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
currently there now doe they are not allowing any one inside (on my way to adelabu where my mum is
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by sheguy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
I will give you my vote. Because you are the only person that i can trust.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by RandyOku: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lmaocheesy

Baba Chicago.

You won't still be the PRESIDENTgrin

Where are the cows?grin

316 Likes 116 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Temptee101(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

Thieves

Desperate greedy, old fool.

If he likes he should submit himself to the terrorists to be killed, we are not moved.

He never condemned any attack or visited the victims all this while because he thought buhari will dash APC ticket to him.

He is now visiting the site of attack and condemning the attackers because of his insatiable greed of becoming the president.

Nigerians, if you like fall for his deceit and see how your lives would turn out.

Evil and wicked men everywhere

316 Likes 108 Shares

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Ifabernard(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
May God comfort the family of the victims

2 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Crixxx: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
The man who single handedly masterminded the defeat of........
Complete am. Desperately in need of volts

Btw where are the cows?
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by xink: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
H
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Godoverevery: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Our prayers are with families who lost love ones due to this barbaric act.

My the good lord console and give them strength to move on during this hard time.

We are human beings first before Nationality, tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by nero2face: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
WTF does these guys really take us for?...like...*are we that so dull* ??...spit on all Nigeria politicians especially the old morons who had inflicted us with hardship since 1960...una no go die well...all of una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice gesture Sir
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by jamesy212(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Th
Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Utanisco(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Unam ikott

3 Likes

Re: Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) by Instincteverest: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Welcome to Ondo ...Jagaban ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Warns USA Against Sanctioning Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.