Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo (59929 Views)

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
You'll see more of this till after election
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by IDIOTmoderators: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Techguyz:
Eye service oshi
As in ehn! after the elections you won't see him again.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Campaign things.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by IDIOTmoderators: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
You'll see more of this till after election
Indeed! I am sorry for you.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Cognitivereason: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Frankkelworld:
If the Osinbajo stopped to help this people in Abj... How come is present in Owo.... Same day... Don't get it
it will take him barely 1 hour to get to ondo state..his convoy can get him to the abuja airport under 15mins..next 10 min.. he is in the air.... he flies a presidential jet specifically the Gulfstream G550..that plane will fly him to ondo airport under 40 min..

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Cognitivereason: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

As in ehn! after the elections you won't see him again.
hmm..because after the 2019 election...u were blind that u didnt see nothing about Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Honestfrend: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
E no dey work again..

Try another pattern..
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by onatisi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
lolz
God1000:
Osinbajo is a very compassionate Man, he will make a good president.

He understands and cares about the plights of Nigerians more than any other politician

We need an unimpeachable, irreproachable and upstanding technocrat as president, not machiavellians

Seun, my greetings
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Honestfrend: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
hmm..because after the 2019 election...u were blind that u didnt see nothing about Osinbajo

U saw him... As a matter of fact he came 2 your house to eat amala..
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Zeeku: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Osibanjo we don pass this kind of politics, this is election time so any thing is possible
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by felixawe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
IrepChrist:
I will always pray that God should reveal the true enemies of Nigeria. Both physical and spiritual.

Especially those that goes with daggers & firearms & jilavia . Looking for who to destroy. They use the name of Allah in vain
They will never know peace . Lalle ne Allah zai halaka maƙiyinsa

Idan kun yi imani ku ce Amin
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
You're saying he shouldn't have helped them or what angry

What's wrong with you people
Techguyz:
Eye service oshi
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by angelfallz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whether you pick old or young, or whether you pick good or bad, or whatever, make sure you pick someone that has gone on record to say he would restructure Nigeria.

Seun:

We have tried a bad man (a former military dictator and tribal bigot) for the last 7 years and we have suffered. Let us try a good man biko.

Tinubu is too old for the job. This is a job that turns young men into old men. The job that killed Yar'adua. Let's pick someone who is vibrant.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by highbee02: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Well, that's one of the humanitarian services. Ogun State alone has produced about 4 Nigerian president: MKO, Shonekan, Obasanjo. Let Southwest produce another candidate apart from Tinubu and Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Oshodipikin: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Resurgent2016:
bunch of joker.....yahoo pastor.

If the west cannot produce any candidate other than tinubu and Osinbajo, its best they leave it to other regions. At the end of the day, what Nigeria needs is a solution to her problem, doesn't matter where it comes from

Total waste! Your education is a waste.

Condom was cheaper then, but the old man wouldn't use one.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Oshodipikin: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zeeku:
Osibanjo we don pass this kind of politics, this is election time so any thing is possible

Even if you have passed this kind of politics just like you said, if he had looked the other way, you will still condemn him and call him names. Una de mad walahi
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Emmanuel909090: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
He could be compassionate but why always during election?
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by ajani2311: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
So you still believe in this Nigerian politician,this is election time my brother never expect this from a sitting president his protocol will never allow it
God1000:

He understands and cares about the plights of Nigerians more than any other politician

We need an unimpeachable, irreproachable and upstanding technocrat as president, not machiavellians

Seun, my greetings
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by snoopz: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

Seun, my greetings

Me and you no say you dey joke, everything na for camera even local government chairman wet dey find another term go stop, yeah?
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Karemarealty288(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stunt driver doing his best to promote his pay master's few days to primary ...... grin political image booster.

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by DavSagacity(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Techguyz:
Eye service oshi
You could have as well said he planned the accidents on the victims so that he can render eye service help to them.
U don't like somebody doesn't mean you should term or read extra meaning to whatever they do. His act of kindness to ask his entourage to assist the accident victims that needs urgent medical help and attention has nothing to do with election but him being Humane. My dear we are Human first before any other thing.
Pls change this mindset of yours.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Resurgent2016: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Total waste! Your education is a waste.

Condom was cheaper then, but the old man wouldn't use one.

Is this how your father trained you to behave or is it the absence of home training...oshodi thug supporting Tinubu...not surprise

If your father did not train you how to behave outside the motorpark environment you were born and bred in Oshodi, I wont blame him

I would blame your mentor Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Chopcy29: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
I thought they said he was the person that had the accident?. Check out the security mans face looking like he was forced to do the job
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Digmygold: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lilchilz:
This is no clout chasing. It’s a real gesture from the STARYBOY. May God bless you Sir. A man with a heart of pure diamond

All the accidents wey him don dey see before elections, why he no stop to help? Eye service fake Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by IDIOTmoderators: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Oponu that is what you are!
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Enyimbamercedes: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Local condolence visits - Osinbajo

International condolence visits- Buffoon
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by mogbolade43693: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nice one starboy Nice one starboy ...
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by KillerCrocodile: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Star Boy dey shine everywhere....
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Success900(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin during elections they can even clean Yansh for poeplet

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by luluman: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:

Seun, my greetings
What of Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Smartbright472: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol...what a country! How did I get here? Now he's a nice guy. Give him president and watch him. I bet with my life that he'll never stop at such scene... NIGERIAN LEADERS A WICKED
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is not a news, this is what everyone human being with feelings will do. No need for praises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / Twitter Reacts To FG’s Plan To Lift Suspension / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.