Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? (284 Views)

Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's gather and condole with our brothers and sisters who may have been in one way or the other affected in this attack

Rip to my dear friend ejike ikeuba
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
currently at owo to see my mum who got injuled at mfc emagency
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Crixxx: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:

When you get there pls tell her I said O ti wa ni daradara ati awọn ti a ti wa ni edun okan rẹ daradara
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by oneman11(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:
Quick recovery to mummy.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Quick recovery to mumsy
Ferrytech:
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Ezehillary(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
It will never be well with tinubu he will die a painful death
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whoa comrade easy with the use of words
Ezehillary:
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Ezehillary(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Frank25:
Whoa comrade easy with the use of words
why
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Esama: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sad.
Frank25:
Let's gather and condole with our brothers and sisters who may have been in one way or the other affected in this attack

Rip to my dear friend ejike ikeuba
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just at their place
Esama:
Sad.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by AllBlack: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ferrytech:

E be like say tears dey ur eye as you dey type. Sorry. Quick recovery to your mama
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Frank25: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
I can sense that too
AllBlack:

E be like say tears dey ur eye as you dey type. Sorry. Quick recovery to your mama
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ezehillary:

You'd just die of frustration. grin
Re: Owo Church Attack: Those Affected How Do You Cope? by Ezehillary(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:

You'd just die of frustration. grin
you go cry las las

(1) (Reply)

ATIKU BACKS FULANI HERDSMEN - 4th WORST TERRORISTS IN THE WORLD!!!! / 2023: Someone Should Please Check On Oṣibajob and Lawan / Kachikwu Clinches ADC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.