Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (439480 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

I have nothing to lose...Atiku is waiting in the ring..grin grin

Orrrr.se the way atiku won wike without stress.na tinubu go come lose?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Skyman78(m): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2022
UP JAGABAN

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Mercury12(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Truthisunique, I dey always follow your comment on Amaechi has the anointed Candidate and bla bla...

How come? Oil don finish?

Olive oil don turn RED oil cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:12am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Well both are our sons, which ever side the pendulum swing, na to rally around

That is it.my support for tinubu na just based on banters
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by majamajic(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Results go reach 4am , better I sleep

I can't stay awake upon all the punishment I received from this government

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by mujibson(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:
It is obvious this is a straight contest between Tinubu and Osibanjo.

Who is Nairaland community supporting,

Click
like for Tinubu
Share for Osibanjo

Let's go
Not here, not tonight. Go to romance section and seek all the likes and shares you want
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by jumper524(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
finl:

Jonathan was Christian and PDP supported him in 2011. So calm down.
I'm not going against you, my problem is with the shitty analysis they are making.
If I were to drop to the level of rubbish thinking the comment I made would be what I'll be posting.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by kernniejay(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Very brilliant speech by our incisive VP Yemi Osinbajo.

Unfortunately, his Leader, who happens to be super powerful is also contesting.

That name Asiwaju Jagaban is too strong!
Yes, Jagaban's name is stronger than Tinubu himself. No wonder he was shaking on the podium.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Let me try to reason with you for the last time...you saw what wike did before the primaries but at last atiku won him easily.atiku is not even in control of pdp nwc or structure or friends with any gov.how tinubu wan take lose now? Even fergie dun give up ohhh.leave this thing,we are all apc.stop behaving like a PDP agent please.

Only those who are supporting Tinubu openly we have seen, we don't know what Osinbajo is backing on without stepping down. More like dey dance dey go we dey your back

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by HBB1(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Truthisunique, I dey always follow your comment on Amaechi has the anointed Candidate and bla bla...

How come? Oil don finish?

Oil don finish nah, Engine don knock! grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by PussyMiners: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:
my dad is late but far stronger almost 90 years than Tinubu. okay. You lack home training so I wont talk more than that
Tinubu's someone father too.
I'm sure your father was inconsequential before he died . Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Let me try to reason with you for the last time...you saw what wike did before the primaries but at last atiku won him easily.atiku is not even in control of pdp nwc or structure or friends with any gov.how tinubu wan take lose now? Even fergie dun give up ohhh.leave this thing,we are all apc.stop behaving like a PDP agent please.
Na you dey behave like PDP agent
Hating on other aspirants...
Again I don't have any problem with Tinubu but you his supporters, you guys are demarking him, and it was you guys that pushed him to go against Buhari
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by finl: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
I'm not going against you, my problem is with the shitty analysis they are making.
If I were to drop to the level of rubbish thinking the comment I made would be what I'll be posting.
Oh, I get you bros. No mind them.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 3exe3: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
I didn't hear anything about Dave umahi abi e step down
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Webforyou: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
How the tonight Result will look like

Yemi Osibanjo= 2,100
Bola Tinubu= 160
Rotimi Ameachi= 10
Ahmed Lawan =10
Ogbonaya Onu=10
Rochas Okorocha=10
Yahaya Bello=10
Tunde Bakere =10

Amen

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Kyase(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Can I take it as 2 sure bankers to my inlaw??

grin cheesy
Anything you wan do with am
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Na you dey behave like PDP agent
Hating on other aspirants...
Again I don't have any problem with Tinubu but you his supporters, you guys are demarking him, and it was you guys that pushed him to go against Buhari

I supported wike so that APC will have a straight victory.osibanjo and amechi are weak candidates.those obj days of weak candidates winning are gone.I started supporting osibanjo even before you

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:

I had network glitch during his speech.I did not pick anything during his speech.

Am.so proud of you for helping some of us out.
Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 3exe3: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Webforyou:

Yemi Osibanjo= 2,100
Bola Tinubu= 160
Rotimi Ameachi= 10
Ahmed Lawan =10
Ogbonaya Onu=10
Rochas Okorocha=10
Yahaya Bello=10
Tunde Bakere =10

Amen

Sincerely I wish Osibanjo will win

But with reality on ground it's impossible

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2022
skentelelady:

Cabals are not giving him chances. It even affected Aisha

Hopefully he can break himself free when he becomes the president.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Webforyou:

Yemi Osibanjo= 2,100
Bola Tinubu= 160
Rotimi Ameachi= 10
Ahmed Lawan =10
Ogbonaya Onu=10
Rochas Okorocha=10
Yahaya Bello=10
Tunde Bakere =10

Amen
Who are the 10 delegates that will vote for Bakare?

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Kyase:

Anything you wan do with am

Well the voting will soon start. They are passing instructions in local language then the voting begins
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by YeyeGbami: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
kernniejay:

So you don't know that Jubrin El Sudan is deaf abi?

Our zaddy. Top to bottom grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by CutieKing: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Who are the 10 delegates who will vote for Bakare?

Leave them...they still think na crusade dem.dey do here.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Munzy14(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
garfield1:

Orrrr.se the way atiku won wike without stress.na tinubu go come lose?
One thing is certain, there is problem after this APC much shifted convention...grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ariy(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Well both are our sons, which ever side the pendulum swing, na to rally around

One is a useless son
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Jaydot01:
No long cap TINUBU IS THE MAN
ASIWAJU MANDATE WE STAND
#JAGABAN
#BAT2023

Keep standing. Thank God your evil plans for Nigeria have failed.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by helinues: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2022
ariy:

One is a useless son

Your opinion
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Ashimiuamuda: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Work dey in the morning,Make i go sleep,i go check livescore tommorrow jare... cool
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by garfield1: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Only those who are supporting Tinubu openly we have seen, we don't know what Osinbajo is backing on without stepping down. More like dey dance dey go we dey your back

From what I've seen,tinubu get at least 50%..lawan 15%,amechi 15%,others 10%.how can osibanjo meet up? Only dapo has publicly supported him.nasarawa declared support for him and tinubu,same as gombe...let's assume el rufai supports him and he has 50% of Oyo and katsina and delta...where else please

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:20am On Jun 08, 2022
na to sleep sure pass.

Starboy 4 the trophy!

Thanks to Twoclans, you're d MVP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.