Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (516755 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sacajawea: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubbish
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BENCHOKCONSULT: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Application successful smiley[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adex2442: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
What's the site pls
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by donbee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stop being pessimistic, allow people to try their luck many people got job without knowing anybody.

I can testify so.

CheapHomes1:

You just land from Europe abi? Job vacancies that the slots have already been shared by the ogas at d top
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Chigorkizz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CheapHomes1: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
donbee:
Stop being pessimistic, allow people to try their luck many people got job without knowing anybody.

I can testify so.

Can u show me how I prevented any one from trying their luck? Is there anything I said that isn't true? Why aren't you one of the many people that got job with the govt without knowing anybody?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crytoguy101: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Crytoguy101:
Help help! I can't submit o
Is this happening to anyone?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by donbee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
You message is discouraging.
And who told you that am not among those that gets Gov't job without knowing anybody body?

CheapHomes1:

Can u show me how I prevented any one from trying their luck? Is there anything I said that isn't true? Why aren't you one of the many people that got job with the govt without knowing anybody?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CheapHomes1: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
donbee:
You message is discouraging.
And who told you that am not among those that gets Gov't job without knowing anybody body?

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by stanleychukwu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any idea what the salary range looks like?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
So those of you that applied are qualified for those manager, assistant manager, and analyst positions with 9, 6, and 4 years of experience I saw? See me thinking this recruitment is an entry level recruitment embarassed cry

All the best for you guys.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abdulsamad(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just try your luck �
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Blockbuster: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
I used gmail and still did not get any email , I cannot login because I have not confirmed the email,can I try again with another gmail ?

Check under Promotions tab, where your ads are. I’m pretty sure you’ll find it there.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by donbee(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Your comment is demoralising. And for your information I got job with fed govt agancy last year without knowing anybody. So many people I know got job without any connection.
CheapHomes1:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CheapHomes1: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2022
donbee:
Your comment is demoralising. And for your information I got job with fed govt agancy last year without knowing anybody. So many people I know got job without any connection.

did my comment demoralise you? that is why i asked which you havent answered, Is there anything I said that isn't true? what job did you get with a government agency last year without knowing anybody? "so many people" you know. where you there when they were getting the jobs without connection?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Blockbuster:

Check under Promotions tab, where your ads are. I’m pretty sure you’ll find it there.

I finally realized I made a mistake with my email and the problem is that I already fixed In my NiN and cannot register with another email,I am going to try and chat with them ,if them rectify it fine,it not ,we give God the glory,the job is not Godswill.thank you bro

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nellymonic(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
christofun01:
Submitted

Please which site did you use? That careers.nerc.gov.ng is not opening.

Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nellymonic(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
I finally realized I made a mistake with my email and the problem is that I already fixed In my NiN and cannot register with another email,I am going to try and chat with them ,if them rectify it fine,it not ,we give God the glory,the job is not Godswill.thank you bro

Please which site did you use? That careers.nerc.gov.ng is not opening.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Site not opening! What's best time to apply?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Nerc salary structure. Someone should help
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Apply ooo

Just try
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ayammawa(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
purehustle101:
Nerc salary structure. Someone should help

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ayammawa(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Waiting for the next stage

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ayammawa:
Waiting for the next stage

What time did you apply? Explain to us too.which site? mine not opening
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
POSTING AGAIN FOR THOSE ASKING!

It's a pretty basic application.

Uploads include:
Passport Photograph
Degree Certificate
NYSC Certificate or exemption
Valid ID card
Certifications (if any) and where required.

NIN would be required to start application.

Best to fill form late night due to traffic on the site. You can save and continue if you face challenges. Most roles if not all are experienced hire roles so your years of experience would matter.

Next phase would most likely be shortlisting and testing on same platform. Timeline is standard for govt. agencies.

If you are interested, apply! If you are worried that Nigeria would happen and there's no need to apply, just leave it!

The application site is https://testmi.ng/
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EngrKemp: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
In my Case:
I am nothing without God Almighty Jehovah Yahweh
And with God Almighty Jehovah Yahweh I can do all things,become something great and achieve great success in life including getting listed and employed NERC Amen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Wow! I really hope they get it rectified.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by stanleychukwu(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
180k for managerial position?? shocked
Ayammawa:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
ProIT:
POSTING AGAIN FOR THOSE ASKING!

It's a pretty basic application.

Uploads include:
Passport Photograph
Degree Certificate
NYSC Certificate or exemption
Valid ID card
Certifications (if any) and where required.

NIN would be required to start application.

Best to fill form late night due to traffic on the site. You can save and continue if you face challenges. Most roles if not all are experienced hire roles so your years of experience would matter.

Next phase would most likely be shortlisting and testing on same platform. Timeline is standard for govt. agencies.

If you are interested, apply! If you are worried that Nigeria would happen and there's no need to apply, just leave it!

The application site is https://testmi.ng/

Is these link confirmed
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anfieldboss: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
stanleychukwu:
180k for managerial position?? shocked

180k is for entry level. Officer II
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anfieldboss:

180k is for entry level. Officer II
There's no entry level in all the roles. Lowest still requires about 4 years experience. Still applied tho.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anfieldboss: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:
There's no entry level in all the roles. Lowest still requires about 4 years experience. Still applied tho.

I saw positions for Analyst II Accounts, Analyst II Front Desk Officer and Analyst II IT Support. Those are entry level positions with 2 years work experience. Realistically, a fresh graduate can apply for those positions, because SIWES/IT and NYSC is already 2 years work experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.