Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (516209 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2022
May or may not have numbers too...

nikola:

They look like alphabets, then words, then sentences and paragraphs.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
ProIT:
May or may not have numbers too...

I agree.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Kaydeejay2017:

You are not nice. Lol
My apologies boss.
Top of the day to you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ibros46: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Goodluck to us all.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
The exm will be starting in less than an hour time. Read instruction and do that twice. Personally, I will answer English nd other general questions first before mathematics (if I can) so that my timing can be sufficient nd I wouldn't waste time on maths. Read and understand your answer. Ensure you use good network even if na glo. Goodluck to everyone including myself.

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by mojysiola(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
The exm will be starting in less than an hour time. Read instruction and do that twice. Personally, I will answer English nd other general questions first before mathematics (if I can) so that my timing can be sufficient nd I wouldn't waste time on maths. Read and understand your answer. Ensure you use good network even if na glo. Goodluck to everyone including myself.
No use Glo network ooo���� make Glo no ghost you oi abeg.. Lol, just joking oo wish you success.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ofunaofu: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2022
LordVarys1:
These past questions are tough ooo. Lord have mercy. Last last na guess work go plenty pass
Kindly assist with the past questions
ferdinco@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Layohrt(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
PrinceFola:
dropped

Please send to me as well. I hope its not too late

Jackson_phebe@yahoo.com

THank you

Anyone with PQ should please share with me
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:

Are you planning to write with phone or laptop?
I only get 1 gig data and I’m thinking it may not be enough for laptop.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MStar09: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2022
akanbiaa:
You are right, probably to have a video review of the test session for any sign of cheating( someone telling you answer or you are checking answer else where etc) for those that qualified for interview. My advice is face the screen from beginning to end of the test don't look sideways, upwards or downwards.

So what happens when you want to calculate in the numerical section??
You keep looking at the screen?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bigboyonline: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Czsamanie:

Your webcam/front cam works in the background, after you must have given permission for it to do so before the start of the test.

It monitors your face to like your chin level or chest, some can monitor audio around you too.

Just like the way you're being monitored in an exam hall by oga lecturer or invigilators. Only this time, the camera or their proctored software is the invigilator that monitors you in the background.
I don't think they have the database to store videos maybe they will only ask you to take selfie

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxdiamond(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
I plan to use window 10 laptop to write the exam. Do I need to on the camera or the camera will automatically on by itself. The camera is at the top of the laptop facing me.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Layohrt:

Please send to me as well. I hope its not too late

Jackson_phebe@yahoo.com

THank you

Anyone with PQ should please share with me

Sent

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Czsamanie: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2022
bigboyonline:
I don't think they have the database to store videos maybe they will only ask you to take selfies
Proctored tests or exams ain't really about storing videos somewhere most times. It's not like they will record you as a video and check later.. It's way more advanced than that.

AI (Artificial intelligence) stuff. - it monitors in such a way that, say you open another tab now, it can detect you.
You stand up from your seat, and another person takes your place.
Unusual movements or whispering or some kinda behavior.

stuff like that. if it detects any unusual behavior, it will now flag you and be giving you warnings.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bekeey: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2022
10minutes to go guys....

In God we trust....Amen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Omamaramma(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Can I keep a rough paper by the side to use in solving maths?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Omamaramma:
Yes you can.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mercuryb(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Czsamanie:

Proctored tests or exams ain't really about storing videos somewhere most times. It's not like they will record you as a video and check later.. It's way more advanced than that.

AI (Artificial intelligence) stuff. - it monitors in such a way that, say you open another tab now, it can detect you.

stuff like that. if it detects any unusual behavior, it will now flag you and be giving you warnings.
I don't think this is proctored. If it was, we would have been asked to download a software
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MStar09: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Omamaramma:

This is the main thing.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
I think so. I guess you have to use your head. I'm not sure calculators are allowed.
MStar09:

So what happens when you want to calculate in the numerical section??
You keep looking at the screen?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Czsamanie:

It's mostly just a live stream with the invigilators watching you, asking you to focus if you start looking away from your screen or stuff like that.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I think so. I guess you have to use your head. I'm not sure calculators are allowed.
you can use calculators
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Czsamanie: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Mercuryb:

I don't think this is proctored. If it was, we would have been asked to download a software
Yea.. Of Course

Just tryna explain the basics... Might not be full-proctoring, this time it's just a browser thingy

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ecosystm(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Only the instructions page is displaying..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
The website is taking very long to load. Abi na only me

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:

same here
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by honestivo(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
Same here
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Toylove: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
It's not loading o
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Czsamanie: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
See traffic cheesy cheesy

Who don login...
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
I can’t log in to my portal, who else is experiencing this?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Layohrt(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
is anyone login in yet?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
I clicked on 'Record and start exam' but it is not starting

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.