Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (516281 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dappa123: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Seeck:
Good evening guys!
Please anybody with the pdf Q and A of this exam we just wrote should help me with it, thanks in advance.
sire.mody9912@gmail.com
If truly you participated on this exam, you won’t have made this request.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
abeyluve:
Dashboard always changes oh. I have been observing it quite some time. I really don't understand testmi

You're very correct.
Same here.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by depacifier1: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Judolisco:
drop mail now

Please send the past questions to me too,
depacifier9@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by NekkyCee(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mails for rescheduling have actually started dropping. Please check your mails.

Thank you so much Leks4sure.
leks4sure:

I hope you all had a great test experience.

This recruitment is a very competitive one and structured to get the best out of the best for each of the geopolitical zones for each role advertised. Only the top percentile will be shortlisted for the next stage which will come up at a later date. The goal is to select one candidate per role except a few with two vacancies

Those that missed their test should check their mail frequently for a mail rescheduling them for another test. In other not to miss out, ensure you send a mail to careers.support@nerc.gov.ng and
careers@nerc.gov.ng

Good luck to you all!

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leks4sure(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
leks4sure:

I hope you all had a great test experience.

This recruitment is a very competitive one and structured to get the best out of the best for each of the geopolitical zones for each role advertised. Only the top percentile will be shortlisted for the next stage which will come up at a later date. The goal is to select one candidate per role except a few with two vacancies

Those that missed their test should check their mail frequently for a mail rescheduling them for another test. In other not to miss out, ensure you send a mail to careers.support@nerc.gov.ng and
careers@nerc.gov.ng

Good luck to you all!

As advised earlier, those that missed their test or unable to write at their stipulated time have been rescheduled for Tuesday, 22nd September, 2022.

Mails to this effect would come in tonight.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leks4sure(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
NekkyCee:
Mails for rescheduling have actually started dropping. Please check your mails.

Thank you so much Leks4sure.

You are welcome

Good to hear it has already started dropping

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
leks4sure:

As advised earlier, those that missed their test or unable to write at their stipulated time have been rescheduled for Tuesday, 22nd September, 2022.

This is the surest person on this thread. Thank you for all your valuable information.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please send to me too

mo4everlvp2@gmail.com

Judolisco:
I can share u d pdf... It has d answers with explanations...
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ladidris(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Someone should please help with the past questions of the just concluded exam, I couldn't write mine & I just received a mail now that it has been rescheduled for Tuesday
My mail: ladidris23@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by papijoe1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please kindly help me send
josephokpeh@gmail.com
micflo28:
please send me the pdf too munachiso4u@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by papijoe1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please kindly send
josephokpeh@gmail.com
Edonnaa:

So from all the state there is just one person in the building/office?

Okay
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by papijoe1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thanks

Please kindly send me too
josephokpeh@gmail.com
depacifier1:

Please send the past questions to me too,
depacifier9@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
leks4sure:

Leks4sure is either nerc or testmi staff. Pls u guyz shall behave in this platform oooooo
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abeyluve: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
I believe you people will do the needful by not repeating same questions. While I understand that some people missed out due to network glitches, some deliberately waited looking for tips from here. Kindly be professional enough!!!!!
leks4sure:

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AborMist: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
leks4sure:

Thanks for the information.

Please, do you know the reason for the difference in exam result page status? Just like some are showing 189 as total number of questions for those that have written, whereas others are showing something different?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maguy320: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2022
ProIT:
Kindly help me with the sample questions @rasheedbby@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maguy320: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2022
ProIT:
Please send to me too

mo4everlvp2@gmail.com

please send it to me too @rasheedbby@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maguy320: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Judolisco:
yes I'll send it
Please send it to me too @rasheedbby@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kennymabel: 1:42am On Sep 26, 2022
PrinceFola:
sent
Please, can you send me the past questions too? Thanks
sekpekeghnen@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GreatArchy: 2:23am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=change01 post=116920624]Plz, Kindly send the material to drconray01@yahoo.com it could be useful to practice for other exams as this one has ended...thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GreatArchy: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Please share the material with me
randyenyi@gmail.com
Bigdadson:
Let me help a little

A crowd funding campaign to raise seed capital for a new venture succeeded in raising £25,000. In total, 752 investors participated in the crowd funding campaign. Three years later, the new venture had become a success and investors were permitted to make an exit. If the individual share price has since tripled, what would the average profit per investor be from selling the shares?
£57.81
£69.24
£60.15
£66.49
£63.89

A store bought garden pond has a 1,200 litre capacity. A garden hose is able to discharge 0.6 litres of water per second. How long in minutes would it take to fill the garden pond to 80% capacity using this garden hose?
24.6 minutes
25.1 minutes
26.7 minutes
29.3 minutes
27.8 minutes

50kg of sugar juice can be extracted from 100kg of sugarcane, which is used to produce sugar. Of this sugar juice, 22% is pure sugar and can be extracted. Using 10 metric tons of sugarcane, how much sugar can be produced? (1 metric ton = 1,000kg)
1,200kg
1,300kg
1,000kg
900kg
1,100kg

50kg of sugar juice can be extracted from 100kg of sugarcane, which is used to produce sugar. Of this sugar juice, 22% is pure sugar and can be extracted. Using 10 metric tons of sugarcane, how much sugar can be produced? (1 metric ton = 1,000kg)
1,300kg
1,100kg
900kg
1,200kg
1,000kg
A van is able to transport 0.8 metric tons of confidential documents when fully laden. A corporate headquarters needs to transport 29 metric tons of confidential documents. If the van can make two journeys per day, how many days will it take to transport all of the documents?
17 days
20 days
19 days
21 days
18 days

A commodities trader purchased 2.5 metric tons of Zinc at the market price of $1,823.50 per metric ton. Three weeks later, the price per ton of zinc rose to $2,018.50. If the trader charges a 15% commission fee on all profits generated, how much commission will the trader have earned?
$67.52
$76.25
$70.54
$79.51
$73.13

Two competitors sell product A. At competitor 1, product A is sold for £9.99. At competitor 2, product A is sold for £8.99. If competitor 1 purchases product A for the wholesale price of £4.50 each, and competitor 2 purchases product A for the wholesale price of £4.00, how much extra profit is generated from 150 sales by competitor 1 than competitor 2?
£90
£85
£95
£80
£75
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Damfostopper(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Damfostopper:
I was busy checking my yahoo mail for test invites 2 weeks ago...I just entered my Gmail now com see as dem been send invite for me to take the test since Thursday by 12pm...chai...and time iyaff pass now
wow....I just checked my mail..
I received a rescheduling mail against tomorrow by 2pm

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Damfostopper(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Please the test is how many sections?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lavylilly: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Send me a DM
ladidris:
Someone should please help with the past questions of the just concluded exam, I couldn't write mine & I just received a mail now that it has been rescheduled for Tuesday
My mail: ladidris23@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Usmanbaro(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Please send the material. Thanks
usmanabdullahibaro@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2022
darado:

Leks4sure is either nerc or testmi staff. Pls u guyz shall behave in this platform oooooo

Nah, he was also an NCDMB hopeful, he seems to be well informed. He helped us then in that thread, him and one Newcastle fellow then.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Dappa123:

If truly you participated on this exam, you won’t have made this request.

Someone here said he/she has it that some other agency has used exactly thesame questions for their test before. That's why I am appealing to the person to help me with it.

I did the exam and I understand what you are saying because I couldn't finish before I ran out of time, I couldn't even attempt the fourth section which is the numerical
Reasoning.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Samo0312: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Same here. Pls someone should help me with PQ.
samuelyohanna9@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uniqeunice: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2022
Someone should please send pass questions to me Abeg���
ayonibukunola@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2022
Anonymous200:

Bros please do you have an idea of how long it would take for this recruitment to be concluded??
Do you have any info yet on NCDMB ??
I was rescheduled to take my test by 27/09 /21
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ifex93(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Makes sense.... But speak for yourself sir.. we will solve your probability later
Idrismusty97:
Just because you can't boast of answering 70+ questions correctly doesn't mean they won't be others who answer even 90+. They may be people who have even seen the questions beforehand or others with insider knowledge but are silent, you don't know all 14k people. I wished they showed results like they did for NCDMB we would be seeing screenshot of 90%, 80% by now. You and others around you aren't the only people in the country, they are always exceptions. Just pray your scores favours you based on applied role and region/state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.